In order to promote academic exchanges among outstanding college students in art education in China, strengthen the theoretical and practical ability of young students in art education, thoroughly implement the Ministry of Education’s "Graduate Education Innovation Project" and " Opionions About the Implementation of the Inheritance and Development Project of Chinese Excellent Traditional Culture", under the guidance of the Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education, the Jiangsu Provincial Art Graduate Education Steering Committee plans to hold the 2020 Jiangsu Postgraduate "Digital Development of Chinese Excellent Traditional Culture and Art Curriculum Resources" summer school, and entrust it to the School of Fine Arts of Nanjing Normal University. All masters, doctoral students and outstanding undergraduates from all over the country are welcome to apply.
1. Course time and method
Course time: August 12, 2020-August 20, 2020
Teaching method: online teaching
2. Course content
This training takes "Chinese Excellent Traditional Culture and Art" as the content and digital curriculum resource development as a means. Students can master the knowledge and skills of constructing curriculum resources based on the digital curriculum platform. The course is set in a project-driven, task-driven way through expert lectures, course design guidance, and digital course development.
3. Organizational unit
Organizer: Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education, Jiangsu Provincial Art Graduate Education Guidance Committee
hoster: School of Fine Arts, Nanjing Normal University
Co-organizer: Hunan Fine Arts Publishing House
4. Enrollment scale and registration conditions:
(1) There are 50 students, including 30 postgraduates in Jiangsu Province (including no more than 10 postgraduates from the school), 10 postgraduates from other provinces, and 10 outstanding undergraduates.
(2) The art education direction is given priority for admission. Other majors need to have a background in art and design, and have experience in digital curriculum design and production.
5. Registration method
Please fill in the application form and summary form (download URL: http://msxy.njnu.edu.cn/) by providing true personal information as required by the activity before August 5, 2020, and send the form to the mailbox 66374778@qq .com. The list of candidates will be announced on the website of the Academy of Fine Arts on August 8.
6. Remuneration of trainees
(1) The organizer provides course materials, and students do not need to pay tuition.
(2) After the completion of the course, a certificate of completion will be issued by the Jiangsu Art Graduate Education Steering Committee and Nanjing Normal University, and qualified students can apply for two credits from the training unit.
(3) At the end of the students' study, about 20% of the students will be selected as "outstanding students" based on their participation and performance in the course, and certificates of honor will be awarded. The relevant course results will be presented to the society by Hunan Fine Arts Publishing House "China Art Education Information Network" Publicly display and issue a certificate of achievement.
7. Contact information
Contact: Teacher Ma: 13951748186 Teacher Xu: 13951777057
Phone: 025-85891835; E-mail: email@example.com
Academy of Fine Arts, Nanjing Normal University
July 24, 2020