Business Address: School of Business, Nanjing Normal University, NO.1 Wenyuan Road, Qixia District, Nanjing, Jiangsu
Chengyi Song has a PhD in management. He is the master tutor and associate professor of Business School of Nanjing Normal University. He mainly engages in research of human resource management. His mentor Yongle Zhao is the Vice President of China Talent Research and is the director of China Human Resources Development Research Association Enterprise Branch Expert Committee. Professor Zhao is a famous scholar, a reviewer for the “Advances in Economics and Business”, and an initiator of the project “Research on Enterprise Human Resource Management Mode Oriented to Business Process”. Professor Song has obtained the third prize of the eleventh Jiangsu Philosophy and Social Science Outstanding Achievement Award and the first prize of the National Key Research Project, which was supported by the Organization Department of the Central Committee in 2011. He has co-authored 3 publications and 1 translation works. In addition, his 33 papers have published in the national authoritative journals and CSSCI Retrieval Journals, and his three articles have been reproduced by the NPC copy. In addition, Professor Song has hosted and participated in the establishment and personnel assessment work of human resources management system in many famous enterprises, such as the Nanjing Simcere Pharmaceutical and Nanjing No.1 middle school.
1. Chengyi Song. Human Resource Chain Management Mode in the Background of Business Process Reengineering. Reform, 2010 (6): 91-97. (In Chinese)
2. Chengyi Song. Research on the Construction of Human Resource Chain Management Model. Journal of Central University of Finance & Economics, 2007 (12): 64-68. (In Chinese)
3. Chengyi Song. Evaluation and Innovation of Mission Management Model. Journal of Central University of Finance & Economics, 2010 (9): 82-85. (In Chinese)
4. Chengyi Song, Yongle Zhao. Research on Human Resource Chain Management. Human Resources Development of China, 2007 (11): 11-14. (In Chinese)
5. Qin Xue, Chengyi Song. New Technology of BEI Interview Selection Based on Competency Model. Science of Science and Management of S. & T., 2007 (11): 11-14. (In Chinese)
1. National Social Science Fund Youth Project (11CGL013) “Research on Enterprise Human Resource Management Mode Oriented to Business Process”, Host.
2. Jiangsu Cultural Research Project (11YB13) “Research on the Construction of Talents in Cultural Industry in Jiangsu in the 12th Five-Year Plan Period”, Participation.
3. National Social Science Fund Project (05BRK002) “A Study on the Impact of Migrant Workers' Entry into Cities”, Participation.
4. National Natural Science Foundation Youth Project (71502085) “The Influencing Factors of Electronic Human Resource Management and Its Implementation Effect: Based on Matching Perspective”, Participation.
1. The third prize of the eleventh Jiangsu Philosophy and Social Science Outstanding Achievement Award for the project (05BRK002) “A Study on the Impact of Migrant Workers' Entry into Cities”.
2. The first prize of the National Key Research Project supported by the Organization Department of the Central Committee in 2011 for “Research Report on Qianhai Shenzhen Talent Zone Construction”.
1. Advanced Human Resource Management (postgraduate)
2. Human Resource Management（undergraduate）
3. Strategic Management（undergraduate）
4. Management Communication (undergraduate)
5. Financial Management (undergraduate)