PhD, Human Resource Management, Hohai University (2008)
MA, Politics, Nanjing Normal University (2002)
Research Interests: Human Resource Management
1. National Social Science Fund Youth Project (11CGL013) “Research on Enterprise Human Resource Management Mode Oriented to Business Process”, Host.
2. Jiangsu Cultural Research Project (11YB13) “Research on the Construction of Talents in Cultural Industry in Jiangsu in the 12th Five-Year Plan Period”, Host.
3. National Social Science Fund Project (05BRK002) “A Study on the Impact of Migrant Workers' Entry into Cities”, Participation.
4. National Natural Science Foundation Youth Project (71502085) “The Influencing Factors of Electronic Human Resource Management and Its Implementation Effect: Based on Matching Perspective”, Participation.
1. Chengyi Song. Human Resource Chain Management Mode in the Background of Business Process Reengineering. Reform, 2010 (6): 91-97. (In Chinese)
2. Chengyi Song. Evaluation and Innovation of Mission Management Model. Journal of Central University of Finance & Economics, 2010 (9): 82-85. (In Chinese)
3.Chengyi Song. Research on the Construction of Human Resource Chain Management Model. Journal of Central University of Finance & Economics, 2007 (12): 64-68. (In Chinese)
4. Chengyi Song, Yongle Zhao. Research on Human Resource Chain Management. Human Resources Development of China, 2007 (11): 11-14. (In Chinese)
5. Qin Xue, Chengyi Song. New Technology of BEI Interview Selection Based on Competency Model. Science of Science and Management of S. & T., 2007 (11): 11-14. (In Chinese)
Honors and Awards
1. The third prize of the eleventh Jiangsu Philosophy and Social Science Outstanding Achievement Award for the project (05BRK002) “A Study on the Impact of Migrant Workers' Entry into Cities”.
2. The first prize of the National Key Research Project supported by the Organization Department of the Central Committee in 2011 for “Research Report on Qianhai Shenzhen Talent Zone Construction”.
reviewer for the “Advances in Economics and Business”