- Human Resource Management
- Team Management
- Entrepreneurial Management
Gu Jianping is professor of Nanjing Normal University Business School. He received his Ph.D in Business Management from School of business of Renmin University of China and Postdoctor in Business Management from School of Business Nanjing University. He is one of the members of International Association for Chinese Management Research (IACMR), China Enterprise Confederation and China Enterprise Management Association. And he is one of the Researchers in China Enterprise Directors Association. He studies mainly in the field of Strategic Human Resource Management.
Gu Jianping won the first prize of outstanding paper in the first Chinese Enterprise Management Conference. In addition, he undertook many research projects, such as the National Natural Science Foundation of China, Key topics of decision-making and consultation in Jiangsu Province and the "Eleven Five" Planning of Education and Science in Jiangsu Province supported by National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of education and Ministry of Civil Affairs. Moreover, Professor Gu is the author of 4 books, such as Strategic Compensation, Daily Effective Management, Working Capital and Winning. And he is the co-author of 1 book, Standard Operating Procedures of Human Resource Management and the translator of 1 book, Marketing Campaign.
Gu Jianping served as Consultant in H&J Vanguard Research and Consulting Co., Ltd., Soufang Academy and Nanjing UJOY Management Consulting Co., Ltd.. Also, he host Management consultancy or advocacy activities of China Quanjude Group, Beijing Urban Construction Group Co., Ltd., Home-Chint Group, Qingdao Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd., Guangdong Meiyan Jixiang Hydropower Co., Ltd., China Mobile Group Zhejiang Co., Ltd. And so on.
Projects and Awards:
- National Social Science Foundation Project: A study on entrepreneurial orientation and its mechanism from the perspective of entrepreneurial spirit capital (15BGL095)
- Jiangsu Province key topics of decision-making and consultation: Research on the path of doubling income of Jiangsu residents (JSZY2011011)
- The research projects of the social science and humanity of the ministry of education: Study on the path of the income of residents under the inclusive growth(11YJZH030)
- Social science fund project of Jiangsu Province: Study on the main path of the seven year plan of doubling the income of residents in Jiangsu
- Research and practice on the teaching reform of graduate education in Jiangsu Province: Collaborative innovation research of Postgraduate Tutor Team Based on case platform--a case study of the master of Business Administration (MBA) (JGLX14_039)
- Research on the teaching reform of the Nanjing Normal University: The study of business administration under the perspective of Post Modernism
- Educational Science Planning in Jiangsu Province: A Study on the cultivation of innovative talents based on learning oriented enterprises (D/2006/01/090)
- Statistical research project of the National Statistical Science Research Project: Study on the influence of human capital on the income gap between urban and rural areas (2013LY124)
- The science and Technology Project of the Ministry of Civil Affairs: A Study on the competency of social workers
- National Statistical Science Research Project: A theoretical and Empirical Study on enterprise credit evaluation(2008LY017)
- Human Resource Management, Strategic Management, Salary Management, Leadership, Management(Undergraduate)
- Research on Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management(Postgraduate)
- High-performance Team Management（MBA）
Business School, Nanjing Normal University
No. 1 Wenyuan Road, Qixia District, Nanjing , China 210023