- Innovation management
- Spatial econometrics
- Innovation management
- Spatial econometrics
Jing Li, associate professor in School of Business, Nanjing Normal University. Obtained a bachelor's degree in Xidian University in 2004, and a master’s degree in Engineering in Xidian University in 2007. Then graduated from School of Economics and Management in Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics in 2010, majoring in management science and engineering, and received a doctor’s degree in management. Has been teaching at the School of Business in Nanjing Normal University since 2011.
Associate professor Li jing has long been engaged in the research of regional innovation management and spatial econometric. She has published over 20 papers in various authoritative academic journals, as Management World, Management Review, R&D Management, China Economic Studies, Systems Engineering, China Population Resources and Environment, The Journal of Quantitative & Technical Economics, Journal of Finance. She is also the anonymous reviewers of periodicals for China Economic Quarterly, South China Journal of Economics, China Science & Technology Resources Review and other journals. She is currently in charge of one National Natural Science Fund project, and engaged in other four projects in National Natural Science Fund projects and National Social Science Fund projects.
Alone or the first author
1 spatial econometric analysis of China's regional innovation production: An Empirical Study Based on the static and dynamic spatial panel econometric model, World Management, 7: 43-55/65, 2010.
2 spatial agglomeration of regional innovation efficiency and its regional differences: an empirical study from China, Review Management, 26(8):127-134, 2014.
3. Evaluation of regional innovation efficiency considering spatial effect ，R&D Management, 23(2):12-17页，2011。
4. The impact of government R&D subsidy on Enterprise Technological Innovation -- a comparative study based on state owned and non-state owned enterprises ，R&D Management,25(3):18-24，2013.
5. Analysis of stochastic frontier model of regional innovation efficiency in China ，Systems Engineering，27(8): 44-50，2008。
6. Research on regional innovation agglomeration in China based on dynamic spatial panel model ，China Economic Studies，6:56-66，2013。
7. Environmental regulation and technological innovation efficiency of enterprises ，China Economic Studies，4: 38-44，2013。
8. Regional innovation efficiency and its influencing factors in China ，China's population, resources and environment,19(6): 137-147页，2009。
9. An empirical analysis of regional innovation efficiency in China -- Based on the provincial panel data and DEA method ，Systems Engineering，26(12): 1-7，2008。
10. On the convergence of China’s regional innovation efficiency, 2009 IEEE International Conference on Grey Systems and Intelligent Services, 849-853, Nanjing, 2009.11.10-12.
11. Study on optimization model of urban traffic structure in the perspective of sustainable development. Development Research，2009（3）：144-148.
12.Integration benefits allocation solution for reverse supply chain, 2011 International Conference on Electronic and Mechanical Engineering and Information Technology, 145-148, Xi’an, 2011.08.12-14.
Non first author
1. Government R&D subsidy and enterprise technological innovation -- An Empirical Analysis Based on the efficiency perspective ，Journal of Financial Research，6:181-193，2011。
2 The relative efficiency of R & D innovation in China and the decomposition of total factor productivity growth -- An Empirical Study Based on the model of the forward model of the beyond logarithm ，The Journal of Quantitative & Technical Economics，3:139-151，2009。
3 Regional innovation efficiency in China: the role of local government，Innovation: Management, Policy & Practice, 2011, 13(2):142-153. (SSCI)
4. Application of stochastic frontier model to evaluate the efficiency of China's Regional R & D innovation [J]. Management World, 2009, (10):51-61.
5. Government R&D subsidy and enterprise technological innovation -- An Empirical Analysis Based on the efficiency perspective [J]. Journal of Financial Research, 2011, (6):181-193.
6. The factor analysis model of measurement and evaluation of enterprise technological innovation capability and its application [J]. Chinese Soft Science, 2008, (3):83-89.
7. The relative efficiency of R & D innovation in China and the decomposition of total factor productivity growth -- An Empirical Study Based on the model of the forward model of the beyond logarithm [J]. The Journal of Quantitative & Technical Economics, 2009, (3):139-151.
8. Convergence analysis of regional innovation efficiency in China [J]. Finance & Trade Economics, 2008, (9):119-123.
9. Regional innovation efficiency in China: the role of local government[J]. Innovation: Management, Policy & Practice, 2011, 13(2):142-153. (SSCI)
10. Technical efficiency and technological progress of China's R & D innovation [J]. Science Research Management, 2010, 36(2):7-18.
11. Research on enterprise internal innovation synergy and its influencing factors [J]. Studies in Science of Science, 2008, 26(2):409-413.
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China: Research on the coordinated development of regional innovation based on space correlation (71303122), 2014-2016
2. Nanjing Normal University humanities and Social Sciences young research talent cultivation project: the spatial correlation of regional innovation system and regional innovation cooperation research (11QNPY05), 2011-2013
3. Nanjing Normal University high level talent research fund project: the spatial dependence of technological innovation and regional coordinated development research, 2011-2013.
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China: Research on the influence of the government R&D subsidy on the technology innovation of enterprises (71203097)
2. National Natural Science Foundation of China: Research on the strain capacity of national economy mobilization logistics system (71073079)
3. National Natural Science Foundation of China: institutional distance, empirical study and international business performance: an empirical study from the perspective of legitimacy (71172041)
4. National Natural Science Foundation of China: Research on the relationship of risk transfer, public risk perception and innovation investment of high tech enterprises' independent innovation (71372181)
1. the "China regional innovation production of spatial econometric analysis -- Based on empirical study of static and Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Econometrics Model", she was awarded Jiangsu Province, the second session of the philosophy and Social Sciences outstanding achievement third class award, ranking the first in 2012;
2. the "government R&D funding and enterprise technology innovation: An Empirical Analysis Based on Efficiency Perspective", she was awarded the first prize of the Fourth Academic Conference of the philosophy and social sciences of Jiangsu province in 2010, ranking second;
3. the analysis of the control factors in the process of military technology transfer: Based on the questionnaire survey in Chongqing and Nanjing, was awarded tenth of the outstanding achievements of philosophy and Social Sciences in Nanjing city by third price and ranking third;
1 operations research (undergraduate)
2 Mathematical Economics (undergraduate)
3 regional economics (undergraduate)
4 micro economics (undergraduate)
Mailing address: The Business School of Nanjing Normal University, No. 1, Wen-Yuen Road Qi-xia District, Nanjing