I was granted my Ph.D. degree in Environmental and Resource Economics, University of Copenhagen (Denmark), 2014. The overall objective of the research is to contribute to evaluate the impact of ecological recovery program on micro-level households in rural China, and also treatment effect analysis in other developing countries. This will be pursued through empirical investigation of rural livelihood strategies, household behaviors to policy intervention and appraisal of the options to alleviate poverty.
- Agricultural Economics
- World Development
(1) Qirui Li*, T. S. Amjath Babu, Peter Zander, Zhen Liu, Klau Müller (2016). Sustainability of smallholder agriculture in semi-arid areas under land set aside programs: a case study from China’s Loess Plateau. Sustainability Vol.8 (4), pp. 395-401.
- Zhen Liu* and Arne Henningsen (2016). Estimating the impacts of Sloping Land Conversion Program on the agricultural household behaviours. Agricultural Economics Vol.47, pp. 295-307. Zhen Liu*., Meng Li., Yanhua Shi. (2015) The Effect of the New Round of Collective Forest Rights Reform on Farmers’ Afforestation Decision – Take Songyang County in South China as the Example. Tidsskrift for Landøkonomi Vol 201, pp. 11-21.
- Zhen Liu*., Meng Li. (2015) Heterogeneous Effects of China’s Sloping Land Conversion Program on Farm Productivity. Tidsskrift for Landøkonomi Vol 201, pp. 23-35.
- Zhen Liu*., Jing Lan. (2015).The Sloping Land Conversion Program in China: Effects on Rural Households’ Livelihood Diversification. World Development Vol.70, pp. 147-161. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.worlddev.2015.01.004
1. Regional Economics（Undergraduate）
3. Marketing Economics（Undergraduate）