Zhengjun Li (1963 -), male, comes from Chongqing jiangjin, professor of Business School of Nanjing Normal University, master tutor of western economics, research fellow of Jiangsu Innovation Economic Institute and Jiangsu Province Private Economy Research Base, expert review of Nanjing Business Review, visiting researcher of Guangdong Modern Social Development Research Institute. In 1988 and 1997, he got the Bachelor and master degree in economics from Southwestern University of Finance and Economics. The major job of professor Li is teaching microeconomics and macroeconomics for undergraduate, teaching intermediate micro economics and institutional economics course for graduate students, teaching management economics for MBA students. His main research interests is theoretical economics, the research involved on the economic growth theory, public goods theory, rent-seeking theory, theory of voting and economics methods, he also has more in-depth research about Coase economics and collective action theory of Olsen Ostrom.
- Western Economics (part of the macro) counseling manual, published by Renmin University of China, 2013.
- Western Economics (micro part) counseling Handbook, published by Renmin University of China, 2013.
- Standing on the shoulders of Giants: Mancur Olson and < collective action logic >, income fairness as editor in chief: "economics classics reading". Beijing: learning press, 2012.
- The nature and the research focus of public goods, Jiangsu Social Science, in 2011 fifth.
- On the scale economy, Journal of Huaiyin Normal University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION) 2011 fourth.
- Financial support in the transformation of economic growth mode: An Empirical Analysis from the Yangtze River Delta (second author), Chinese soft science in 2011 fifth.
- Olsen collective action theory review, Journal of Nanjing Audit University in 2010 fourth.
- The nature and logical implication of Samuelson's public goods, Journal of Nanjing Normal University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION)" in 2009 fifth.
- Elastic analysis method in the course of micro economics, Journal of Nanjing Audit University in 2009 third.
- The nature of the problem and the design of the practice of micro economics, Journal of Yangtze Normal University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION) in 2009 fifth.
- The evolution and analysis framework of modern growth theory, Journal of Huaiyin Normal University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION) 2009 fifth.
- Institutional change and economic growth: a comparison of two delta, Shen Junxi Jiang Fuxin, etc.: "the space of growth", people's publishing house, 2009.
- The two sector growth model of Yu Ze, Journal of Nanjing Normal University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION) in 2008 fourth. This paper is a copy of the press of Renmin University of China, "theoretical economics" in 2008 tenth reprint.
- Harold Domar model and Solow growth model: a comparative analysis, Jiangsu social science in 2007 fifth.
- On the ballot: an analysis of public choice (translation, literal translation ) Southwestern University of Finance and Economics press, 2009.
- Economic analysis of democracy, Jiangsu social science in 2005 fifth.
- General analysis of the reasons for the existence of small enterprises, Journal of Nanjing Audit University in 2005 third.
- Theoretical investigation on the distribution law of small enterprises, Zhang Jitong Jiang Fuxin, etc.: the orientation and development of small business industry, Nanjing Normal University press, 2004.
- The theory and the realistic background of rent-seeking theory, financial science in 2003 third.
- On the existence of small enterprises and industrial distribution law, Nanjing Normal University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION) in 2003 third.
- On corruption and rent seeking (third author), Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION) 2003 fourth.
- Property rights theory, the system economics, the mechanical industry publishing house, 2003.
- Kos theorem 1-2-3 (translation), economic and social system comparison in 2002 fifth.
- The research and development of rent seeking theory in China, the comparison of economic and social system in 2002 third.
- The Coase and Tullock, transaction cost and the cost of Rent-seeking: a comparative analysis, Jiangsu social science, 2002 Vol. 1.
- Examination of the concept of property rights, modern management science in 2002 fourth.
- Professor Gordon Tarlock's success and failure, Journal of Huaiyin Normal University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION) 2002 sixth.
- Theory of rent seeking and its development in China (second author), Journal of Huaiyin Normal University (PHILOSOPHY AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION) 2002 second.
- The Tullock rent-seeking theory to create the encounter and triggered by thinking, the economic and social systems, 2001 Vol. 1.
- The welfare costs of customs, monopoly and theft (translation), the comparison of economic and social systems in 2001 first.
- 2001-2003, China's transition economy in the study of the rent estimate, the Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education Humanities and Social Sciences Research project.
- 2001-2003, the industrial distribution of small enterprises and the role of the government in the position adjustment, the National Social Science Foundation funded projects, participants.
- 2005-2009, the Yangtze River Delta and the Pearl River Delta economic growth mode of comparative study, the Ministry of education, the key base of the humanities and Social Sciences 2004 annual major projects, participants.
- 2010-2011 "the growth of space - the Yangtze River Delta and the Pearl River Delta growth mode change comparison (Monograph)", Jiangsu Province, the eleventh outstanding achievements in philosophy and Social Sciences Award, participants.
- 2004-2005 "small business industry positioning and development (Monograph)", won the ninth Jiangsu philosophy and Social Sciences outstanding achievement first prize, participants.
- 1991-1993, Nanjing financial institutions of higher learning excellence award.
- 1994-1997, Sichuan provincial outstanding graduates, the Sichuan provincial education committee.
- 1998-2000, Nanjing Financial College, "the first outstanding young backbone teachers".
- 1998-2000, Jiangsu Province, province, the outstanding young backbone teachers, the Education Committee of Jiangsu province.
- 2005-2006, Nanjing Normal University outstanding teacher award.
- 2012, Nanjing Normal University, the eighth teaching and education awards.
- 2009-2012, Nanjing Normal University, advanced professional ethics.
Management Economics (MBA)
Intermediate Micro Economics (Graduate)
Institutional Economics (graduate student)