PhD, Analytical Chemistry, Nanjing University (1995)
MS, Physical Chemistry, Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, CAS (1992)
BS, Chemistry Education, Nanjing Normal University (1989)
Research Interests: Bioelectrochemisry; Biosensors; Fuel cells
1. Orientational immobilization of redox enzymes induced by chemical recognition and their direct electron transfer (NSFC, 2013)
2. Studies on novel quantum dot bioprobes and tumor cell sensing platforms (NSFC, 2014)
3. Protein doping and the correlations between the doping-induced protein conformation change features and its electron transport characteristics (NSFC, 2017)
1. Ping Wu, Dan Deng, Jingwen Gao, and Chenxin Cai, Tubelike gold sphere–attapulgite nanocomposites with high photothermal conversion ability in near-infrared region for enhanced cancer photothermal therapy, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 8 (16), 10243–10252.
2. Lijuan Ji, Li Chen, Ping Wu, Dominic F. Gervasio, and Chenxin Cai, Highly selective fluorescence determination of the hematin level in human erythrocytes with no need for separation from bulk hemoglobin, Anal. Chem., 2016, 88(7), 3935-3944.
3. Jingwen Gao, Chuanli Wu, Dan Deng, Ping Wu, and Chenxin Cai, Direct synthesis of water-soluble aptamer-Ag2S quantum dots at ambient temperature for specific imaging and photothermal therapy of cancer, Adv. Healthc. Mater., 2016,
4. Yingdan Qian, Pan Du, Ping Wu, Chenxin Cai, and Dominic F. Gervasio, Chemical Nature of Catalytic Active Sites for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction on Nitrogen-Doped Carbon-Supported Non-Noble-Metal Catalysts, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2016, 120(18), 9884-9896.
Honors and Awards:
1. The Excellent Graduated Student Award (Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, CAS), 1992.
2. Guanghua Award for Excellent Graduated Student (Nanjing University), 1994.
3. The Excellent Award for Young Scientist (Nanjing Normal University), 1996.
4. The Merits Award for Excellent Young Scientist (Nanjing Normal University), 1999.
5. Science and Technological Award of Jiangsu Provincial Government, 2009.