- Molecular dynamics simulation on the effects of cosolvents (urea, tetramethyl urea (TMU), and trimethylamine N-oxide (TMAO), alcohols, etc) on the conformation and stability of proteins
- Quantum theory study on the transition metal catalysts activating small organic molecules, like CO2, aldehyde and ketones, ester, etc.
PhD, Physical Chemistry, College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Peking University (2005)
BA, Chemistry Education, Department of Chemistry, SouthWest Normal University (2000)
The National Natural Science Fund; Molecular dynamics simulation on the effect of solvent on the conformaiton of proteins. ( 21103093)
Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu provincial science and Technology Department; The effect of solvent on the stability of protein using molecular simulation
1. Xin-Hua Zhao, Xing-Cai Huang, Shao-Liang Zhang, Dong Shao, Hai-Yan Wei,* and Xin-Yi Wang*. Cation-Dependent Magnetic Ordering and Room-Temperature Bistability in Azido-Bridged Perovskite-Type Compounds. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2013, 135, 16006−16009.
2. Xing-Cai Huang, Chun Zhou, Hai-Yan Wei,* and Xin-Yi Wang*. End-On Azido-Bridged 3d−4f Complexes Showing Single-Molecule-Magnet Property. Inorg chem. 2013, 52, 7314−7316.
3. Piao Gu, Wenmin Wang, Yiou Wang, and Haiyan Wei*. Hydrosilylation of Carbonyls Catalyzed by the Rhenium(V) Oxo Complex [Re(O)(hoz)2]+ -A Non-Hydride Pathway. Organometallics. 2013, 32, 47−51.
4. Yiou Wang, Piao Gu, Wenmin Wang and Haiyan Wei*. Heterolytic cleavage of Si–H bonds: reduction of imines using silane/high-valent oxo-molybdenum MoO2Cl2 as a catalyst. Catal. Sci. Technol., 2014, 4, 43–46.
5. Pan Li, Hailing Liu, Yu Ding, Yi Wang, Yu Chen,* Yiming Zhou, Yawen Tang, Haiyan Wei,* Chenxin Cai. and Tianhong Lu Synthesis of water-soluble phosphonate functionalized single-walled carbon nanotubes and their applications in biosensing. J. Mater. Chem., 2012, 22, 15370-15378.
6. Haiyan Wei, Lijiang Yang, YiQin Gao*, “Mutation of charged residues to neutral one accelerates urea denaturation of HP-35”. J. Phys. Chem. B 2010, 114, 11820-11826.
7. Haiyan Wei, David A Hrovat, William R. Dolbier, Jr, Bruce E. Smart, and Weston T. Borden*, The “Bond-Stretched Invertomer” of hexafluorocyclopropane—a new type of reactive intermediate, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2007, 46, 2666-2668.
8. Haiyan Wei, David A. Hrovat, Weston T. Borden*, Ab initio calculations of the potential surface for rearrangement of 2,2,3,3-tetrafluoromethylenecyclopropane to 1-(difluoromethylene)-2,2-difluorocyclopropane. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2006, 128, 16676-16683.
9. Haiyan Wei, Shao Qiang, Yi Qin Gao*, The effects of side chain hydrophobicity on the denaturation of simple beta-hairpins. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 2010, 12, 9292-9299.