PhD, Analytical Chemistry, Nanjing University (2008)
MA, Analytical Chemisty, Henan Normal University (2005)
BA, Chemistry Education, Henan Normal University (2002)
1. Synthesis and assembly of biocompatible nanomaterials and their catalysis and biosensing;
2. Fabrication of electrochemical and electrochemical luminescence biosensor to detect disease DNA, micro RNA and tumor markers.
National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20905036; 21375063)
Foundation of the Jiangsu Education Committee (09KJB150006; 13KJB150024)
1. Hui Zhang*, Huilei Dong, Guoqing Yang, Hongfei Chen, Chenxin Cai.
Sensitive Electrochemical Detection of Human Methyltransferase Based on a Dual Signal Amplification Strategy Coupling Gold Nanoparticle-DNA Complexes with Ru(III) Redox Recycling
Anal. Chem., 2016, 88, 11108-11114.
2. Hui Zhang*, Yin Yang, Huilei Dong, Chenxin Cai*.
A superstructure-based electrochemical assay for signal-amplified detection of DNA methyltransferase activity
Biosens. Bioelectron., 2016, 86, 927-932
3. Hui Zhang*, Meixing Li, Caihong Li, Zhihui Guo, Huilei Dong, Ping Wu, Chenxin Cai*.
G-quadruplex DNAzyme-based electrochemiluminescence biosensing strategy for VEGF165 detection: Combination of aptamer–target recognition and T7 exonuclease-assisted cycling signal amplification
Biosens. Bioelectron., 2015, 74, 98-103.
4. Hui Zhang*, Meixing Li, Mengxing Fan, Jinxing Gu, Ping Wu, Chenxin Cai*.
Electrochemiluminescence signal amplification combined with a conformation-switched hairpin DNA probe for determining the methylation level and position in the Hsp53 tumor suppressor gene
Chem. Commun., 2014, 50, 2932-2934
5. Lijuan Ji, Zhewei Cai, Yingdan Qian, Ping Wu, Hui Zhang*, Chenxin Cai*
Highly sensitive methyltransferase activity assay and inhibitor screening based on fluorescence quenching of graphene oxide integrating with the site-specific cleavage of restriction endonuclease
Chem. Commun., 2014, 50 (73), 10691-10694