Jianchun Bao Professor
Ph.D. School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Nanjing University, China, 1999.9-2002.12
M.S., Department of Chemistry, Nankai University, China, 1987.8-90.6
B.S., Department of Chemistry, Nanjing Normal University, China, 1979.9-1983.6
2016-2020, Design and synthesis of multifunctional conjugated polymer materials for anti-tumor and anti-microbial activities (National Nature Science Foundation of China)
2015-2018, Preparation and properties of chalcogenide semiconductor nanocrystals/MOFs composite materials for photocatalytic water (National Nature Science Foundation of China)
2012-2015, Synthesis of nanostructures of metals and semiconductors through solid-liquid phase reaction and their application (National Nature Science Foundation of China)
1. Kui Li, Rong Chen, Shunli Li, Min Han, Shuailei Xie, Jianchun Bao, Zhihui Dai and Yaqian Lan, Self-assembly of a Mesoporous ZnS/mediating interface/CdS Heterostructure with Enhanced Visible-light Hydrogen-production Activity and Excellent Stability, Chemical Science, 2015, 6, 5263–5268.
2. Lingyun Hu, Xiaoshu Zhu, Yichen Du, Yafei Li, Xiaosi Zhou and Jianchun Bao, A Chemically Coupled Antimony/Multilayer Graphene Hybrid as a High-Performance Anode for Sodium-Ion Batteries, Chemistry of Materials, 2015, 27, 8138−8145.
3. Yichen Du, Xiaoshu Zhu, Ling Si, Yafei Li, Xiaosi Zhou and Jianchun Bao, Improving the Anode Performance of WS2 through a Self-Assembled Double Carbon Coating, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2015, 119, 15874−15881.
4. Long Zhang, Shulin Zhao, Yafei Li, Yaqian Lan, Min Han, Zhihui Dai and Jianchun Bao, Monoclinic Copper(I) Selenide Nanocrystals and Copper(I) Selenide/Palladium Heterostructures: Synthesis, Characterization, and Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering Performance, European Journal Inorganic Chemistry, 2015, 2229–2236.
5. Chunli Zhang, Huanhuan Yin, Min Han, Zhihui Dai, Huan Pang, Yulin Zheng, Yaqian Lan, Jianchun Bao, and Jianmin Zhu, Two-Dimensional Tin Selenide Nanostructures for Flexible All-Solid-State Supercapacitors, ACS Nano, 2014, 8, 3761-3770.
6. Suli Liu, Long Zhang, Yanrong Li, Min Han, Zhihui Dai, and Jianchun Bao, Synthesis of PbS/PbI2 Nanocomposites in Mixed Solvent and Their Composition-Dependent Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence Performance, Inorganic Chemistry, 2014, 53, 8548-8554.
7. Suli Liu, Zengsong Zhang, Jianchun Bao, Yaqian Lan, Wenwen Tu, Min Han and Zhihui Dai, Controllable Synthesis of Tetragonal and Cubic Phase Cu2Se Nanowires Assembled by Small Nanocubes and Their Electrocatalytic Performance for Oxygen Reduction Reaction, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2013, 117, 15164−15173.
8. Min Han, Suli Liu, Linyan Zhang, Can Zhang, Wenwen Tu, Zhihui Dai and Jianchun Bao, Synthesis of Octopus-Tentacle-Like Cu Nanowire-Ag Nanocrystals Heterostructures and Their Enhanced Electrocatalytic Performance for Oxygen Reduction Reaction, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2012, 4, 6654−6660.
9. Min Han, Suli Liu, Xiaopeng Nie, Dan Yuan, Peipei Sun, Zhihui Dai and Jianchun Bao, Small-sized Ag Nanocrystals: High Yield Synthesis in a Solid–liquid Phase System, Growth Mechanism and Their Successful Application in the Sonogashira Reaction, RSC Advances, 2012, 2, 6061–6067.
10. Suli Liu, Min Han, Yi Shi, Chengzhi Zhang, Yu Chen, Jianchun Bao and Zhihui Dai, Gram-Scale Synthesis of Multipod Pd Nanocrystals by a Simple Solid–Liquid Phase Reaction and Their Remarkable Electrocatalytic Properties, European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 2012, 3740–3746.
11. Min Han, Yanrong Li, Hongyan Niu, Lili Liu, Kunji Chen, Jianchun Bao, Zhihui Dai and Jianming Zhu, Facile Synthesis of PbSe Hollow Nanostructure Assemblies via a Solid/Liquid-Phase Chemical Route and Their Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence Properties, Chemistry-A European Journal, 2011, 17, 3739-3745.
12. Hongyan Bai, Min Han, Yuezhi Du, Jianchun Bao and Zhihui Dai, Facile Synthesis of Porous Tubular Palladium Nanostructures and Their Application in a Nonenzymatic Glucose Sensorw, Chemical Communications, 2010, 46, 1739-1741.
Honors and Awards：
First Prize for the Advancement of Science and Technology by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China, 2005
Candidate of " Young and Middle Age Academic Lead of Universities of Jiangsu Province" 2004
Recipient of Excellent Graduate Scholarship of Nanjing University, 2002
Tel: +86 25 85891936
Fax: +86 25 85891767