- The synthesis of nanocomposites and their application in photocatalytic degradation
- The synthesis of nanomaterials and their application in magnetic solid-phase extraction
PhD, Chemistry, Nanjing University (2009-2014)
MA, Chemical Education, Nanjing Normal University (2000-2013)
BA, Chemistry, Nanjing Normal University (1996-2000)
1. The synthesis of magnetic modified TiO2 nanocomposites and their application in the degradation of organic pollutants. (11KJB150008)
2. The synthesis of magnetic modified carbon nitride and its application in the photocatalysis of typical endocrine disruptors. (BK20150968)
1. Jing Yang, Huihui Chen, Junhua Gao, Tingting Yan, Fengya Zhou, Shihai Cui*, Wentao Bi*. Synthesis of Fe3O4/g-C3N4 nanocomposites and their application in the photodegradation of 2,4,6-trichlorophenol under visible light. Materials Letters 2016(164):183-189.
2. Jing Yang, Ling Si, Shihai Cui*, Wentao Bi*. Synthesis of a graphitic carbon nitride nanocomposite with magnetite as a sorbent for solid phase extraction of phenolic acids. Microchim Acta 2015(182):737-744.
3. Jing Yang, Jun-qin Qiao, Shi-hai Cui, Jia-yuan Li, Jin-jin Zhu, He-xing Yin, Cheng-yan Zhan, Hong-zhen Lian*. Magnetic solid-phase extraction of brominated flame retardants from environmental waters with graphene-doped Fe3O4 nanocomposites. Journal of Separation Science 2015(38), 1969-1976.
4. Jing Yang, Jia-yuan Li, Jun-qin Qiao, Hong-zhen Lian*, Hong-yuan Chen. Solid phase extraction of magnetic carbon doped Fe3O4 nanoparticles. Journal of Chromatography A, 2014(1325), 8-15.
5. Jing Yang, Shihai Cui, Jun-qin Qiao, Hong-zhen Lian*. The photocatalytic dehalogenation of chlorophenols and bromophenols by cobalt doped nano TiO2. Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical 2014 (395): 42-51.
6. Jing Yang, Jia-yuan Li, Jun-qin Qiao, Shi-hai Cui, Hong-zhen Lian*, Hong-yuan Chen. Magnetic solid phase extraction of brominated flame retardants and pentachlorophenol from environmental waters with carbon doped Fe3O4 nanoparticles. Applied Surface Science 2014 (321): 126-135.