Syntheses of water-stable semiconductor metal-organic frameworks and their applications in photocatalytic reduction of CO2
Previous finished projects:
1.Syntheses of water-stable metal-organic frameworks having high hydrogen storage capacity
(General Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 21071082, 2011/01-2013/12)
2．Syntheses,structure and property study of novel organometallic pincer compounds of plantium group metals for alkane C-H bond activation
(General Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20771060, 2008/01-2011/12)
1. S. Wang, J. Wang, W. Cheng, X. Yang, Z. Zhang, Y. Xu, H. Liu, Y. Wu and M. Fang, A Zr metal-organic framework based on tetrakis(4-carboxyphenyl) silane and factors affecting the hydrothermal stability of Zr-MOFs, Dalton Transactions, 2015, 44, 8049-8061.
2. J. Wang, J. Zhang, F. Jin, Y. Luo, S. Wang, Z. Zhang, Y. Wu, H. Liu, J. Y. Lu and M. Fang, Synthesis of an exceptional water-stable two-fold interpenetrated Zn(ii)-paddlewheel metal-organic framework, Crystengcomm, 2015, 17, 5906-5910.
3. P. Lu, Y. Wu, H. Kang, H. Wei, H. Liu and M. Fang, What can pKa and NBO charges of the ligands tell us about the water and thermal stability of metal organic frameworks?, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2014, 2, 16250-16267.
4. B. Chen, X. J. Wang, Q. F. Zhang, X. Y. Xi, J. J. Cai, H. Qi, S. Shi, J. Wang, D. Yuan and M. Fang, Synthesis and characterization of the interpenetrated MOF-5, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2010, 20, 3758-3767.
5. M. Fang, N. D. Jones, K. Friesen, G. Y. Lin, M. J. Ferguson, R. McDonald, R. Lukowski and R. G. Cavell, Bimetallic, Spirocyclic, Methylene-Bridged Carbene Complexes of Rhodium and Palladium Derived by Stepwise Metalations of Lithiated Bis(diphenylphosphoranotrimethylsilylimido)methandiide, Organometallics, 2009, 28, 1652-1665.
6. M. Fang, N. D. Jones, R. Lukowski, J. Tjathas, M. J. Ferguson and R. G. Cavell, A bimetallic, coordinated-ketene complex formed from a bimetallic lithium-carbon spirocycle by lithium-mediated insertion of CO into a rhodium-carbon bond, Angewandte Chemie-International Edition, 2006, 45, 3097-3101.
7. M. Fang, J. Passmore and A. Decken, Syntheses and characterization of the MF6(-) (M = as, sb) salts of the simple trithietanylium PhCS3+ cation and the identity of PhCS3Cl, Inorganic Chemistry, 2005, 44, 1672-1685.
8. M. Fang, N. D. Jones, M. J. Ferguson, R. McDonald and R. G. Cavell, Water-induced rearrangement of a platinacyclic carbene produces a platinacyclic carbaphosphazene with an intraannular Pt-C bond in a Pt-N-P-N-P-C ring, Angewandte Chemie-International Edition, 2005, 44, 2005-2008.