Presiding Research Projects
(1) National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC): Rational Synthesis of Novel 2D Nanostructures and 3D Porous Framework Materials, Interfacial Modulation as well as Their Applications in Hybrid Regenerative H2-O2 Fuel Cells System, Project No. 21671106, 2017-2020
(2) National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC): Design and Synthesis of Novel Nanohybrid Electrocatalysts and Their Applications in Regenerative H2-O2 Fuel Cells, project No. 21271105, 2012-2016；
(3) National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC): Controllable Synthesis of Ultrathin Two-Dimensional Nanostructures and Heterostructures as well as Their Applications in Energy Fields, Project No. 21541007, 2016-2016；
(4) Foundation from the Young and Middle-aged Academic Leaders of the Qinglan Project of Jiangsu Province，2016-2019.
(5) Foundation from the “One Hundred Talented Young Researchers” of Nanjing Normal University, 2014-2018.
(6) National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC): Controllable Synthesis and Assembly of Metal Nanocrystals and Fabrication of Multifunctional Metal Heterostructures, Project No.20901041, 2009-2012
Representative Achievements or Publications
Y. X. Chang, N. -E. Shi, S. L. Zhao, D. D. Xu, C. Liu, Y. -J. Tang, Z. Dai, Y. -Q. Lan, M. Han* and J. Bao*, Coralloid Co2P2O7 Nanocrystals Encapsulated by Thin Carbon Shells for Enhanced Electrochemical Water Oxidation. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2016, DOI: 10.1021/acsami.6b07209 (published online Aug. 8, 2016)
Y. -Y. Chen, M. Han, Y. -J. Tang, J. C. Bao, S. Li, Y. -Q. Lan, * Z. H. Dai.* Polypyrrole-polyoxometalate/reduced graphene oxide ternary nanohybrids for flexible, all-solid-state supercapacitors. Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 12377 -12380. (Joint first coauthors)
Y. L. Zheng, S. L. Zhao, S. L. Liu, H. H. Yin, Y. -Y. Chen, J. C. Bao, M. Han, * Z. H. Dai.* Component-Controlled Synthesis and Assembly of Cu-Pd Nanocrystals on Graphene for Oxygen Reduction Reaction. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2015, 7, 5347-5357.
S. L. Liu, Q. H. Zhang, Y. F. Li, M. Han, L. Gu,* C. W. Nan, J. C. Bao, Z. H. Dai.* Five-Fold Twinned Pd2NiAg Nanocrystals with Increased Surface Ni Site Availability to Improve Oxygen Reduction Activity. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137(8), 2820-2823.
J. -S. Li, S.-L. Li, Y.-J. Tang, M. Han, Z. -H. Dai,* J.-C. Bao, Y. -Q. Lan.* Nitrogen-doped Fe/Fe3C@graphitic layer/carbon nanotube hybrids derived from MOFs: efficient bifunctional electrocatalysts for ORR and OER. Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 2710-2713. (Highly cited paper)
K. Li, R. Chen, S. -L. Li, M. Han, S. -L. Xie, J. -C. Bao,* Z. -H. Dai, Y. -Q. Lan.* Self-assembly of a mesoporous ZnS/mediating interface/CdS hetero- structure with enhanced visible-light hydrogen-production activity and excellent stability. Chem. Sci. 2015, 6, 5263-5268.
C. L. Zhang, H. H. Yin, M. Han,* Z. H. Dai, H. Pang,* Y. L. Zheng, Y. -Q. Lan, J. C. Bao,* J. M. Zhu. Two-Dimensional Tin Selenide Nanostructures for Flexible All-Solid-State Supercapacitors. ACS Nano 2014, 8, 3761-3770. (Top 10 and highly cited paper)
H. H. Yin, S. L. Liu, C. L. Zhang, J. C. Bao, Y. L. Zheng, M. Han,* Z. H. Dai.* Well-Coupled Graphene and Pd-Based Bimetallic Nanocrystals Nanocomposites for Electrocatalytic Oxygen Reduction Reaction. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2014, 6, 2086-2094.
X. X. Zeng, J. C. Bao, M. Han, W. W. Tu, Z. H. Dai.*Quantum dots sensitized titanium dioxide decorated reduced graphene oxide for visible light excited photoelectrochemicalbiosensing at a low potential. Biosen. Bioelectron. 2014, 54, 331-338.
H.-Q. Dong, Y.-Y. Chen, M. Han, S.-L. Li, J. Zhang, J.-S. Li, Y.-Q. Lan,* Z.-H. Dai, J. -C. Bao.*Synergistic effect of mesoporous Mn2O3-supported Pd nanoparticle catalysts for electrocatalytic oxygen reduction reaction with enhanced performance in alkaline medium. J. Mater. Chem. A 2014, 2, 1272- 1276.
J. Li, W. W. Tu, H. Li, M. Han, Y. Lan, Z. H. Dai,* J. C. Bao.* In Situ-Generated Nano-Gold Plasmon-Enhanced PhotoelectrochemicalAptasensing Based on CarboxylatedPerylene-Functionalized Graphene. Anal. Chem. 2014, 86, 1306- 1312.
(12) S. L. Liu, C. Zhang, L. Yuan, J. C. Bao , W. W. Tu , M. Han,* Z. H. Dai.* Component-Controlled Synthesis of Small-Sized Pd-AgBimetallic Alloy Nanocrystals and Their Application in a Non-Enzymatic Glucose Biosensor. Part. Part. Syst. Charact. 2013, 30, 549-556.
(13) S. L. Liu, Z. S. Zhang,J. C. Bao,Y. Q. Lan,W. W. Tu,M. Han,* Z. H. Dai*. Controllable Synthesis of Tetragonal and Cubic Phases Cu2Se Nanowires Assembled by Small Nanocubes and Their Electrocatalytic Performance for Oxygen Reduction Reaction. J. Phys. Chem. C. 2013, 117, 15164-15173.
(14) M. Han, M. Fang, L. L. Liu, J. C. Bao, Z. H. Dai.* Anodic electrochemi- luminescence of SBA-15 and its sensing application. Electrochem. Commun. 2013, 35, 94-96.
(15) M. Han, P. Guo, X. H. Wang, W. W.Tu, J. C. Bao,* Z. H. Dai.*Mesoporous SiO2-(L)-lysine hybrid nanodisks: Direct electron transfer of superoxide dismutase, sensitive detection of superoxide anions and its application in living cells monitor. RSC Adv 2013, 3, 20456-20463.
(16) M. Han, S. L. Liu, L. Y. Zhang, C. Zhang, W. W. Tu, Z. H. Dai,* J. C. Bao.*Synthesis of octopus-tentackle-like Cu nanowire-Ag nanocrystals heterostructures and their enhanced electrocatalytic performance for oxygen reduction reaction. ACS Appl. Mater. Interface. 2012,4, 6654-6660.
(17) M. Han, S. L. Liu, J. C. Bao, Z. H. Dai.*Pd nanoparticle assemblies-As the substitute of HRP, in their biosensing applications for H2O2 and glucose. Biosens. Bioelectron. 2012, 31, 151-156.
(18) M. Han, S. L. Liu, X. P. Nie, D. Yuan, P. P. Sun, Z. H. Dai, J. C. Bao.*Small-sized Ag nanocrystals: high yield synthesis in a solid-liquid phase system, growth mechanism and their successful application in the Sonogashira reaction. RSC Adv. 2012, 2, 6061-6067.
(19) M. Han, D. Yuan, S. L. Liu, J. C. Bao,* Z. H. Dai, J. M. Zhu. Facile synthesis of porous copper nanobelts and their catalytic performance. Mater. Res. Bull. 2012, 47, 4438-4444.
(20) J. F. Hu, Y. P. Wang, M. Han, Y. M. Zhou, X. Q. Jiang,* P. P. Sun.*A facile preparation of palladium nanoparticles supported on magnetite/s-graphene and their catalytic application in Suzuki-Miyaura reaction. Catal. Sci. Technol. 2012, 2, 2332-2340. (Highly cited paper)
(21) M. Han,Y. R. Li, H. Y. Niu, L. L. Liu, K. J. Chen, J. C. Bao,* Z. H. Dai,* J. M. Zhu，Facile Synthesis of PbSe Hollow Nanostructure Assemblies via a Solid-Liquid Phase Chemical Route and Their Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence Properties. Chem. Eur. J.2011, 17, 3739.
(22) H. Y. Bai, M. Han, Y. Z. Du, Z. H. Dai,* J. C. Bao.*Facile synthesis of porous tubular palladium nanostructures and their application in a nonenzymatic glucose sensor. Chem. Commun. 2010, 46, 1739-1741.
(23) Y. Han, S. Liu, M. Han, J. C. Bao,* Z. H. Dai.*Fabrication of Hierarchical Nanostructure of Silver via a Surfactant-free Solvents Route. Crystal Growth & Design. 2009, 9, 3941-3947.
(24) M. Han, N. E. Shi, W. L. Zhang, B. J. Li, J. H. Sun, K. J. Chen, et al., Large-Scale Synthesis of Single Crystalline RE2O3 (RE = Y, Dy, Ho, Er) Nanobelts via a Novel Solid-Liquid Phase Chemical Route. Chem. Eur. J. 2008, 14, 1615-1620.
(25) M. Han, X. Li, B. J. Li, K. J. Chen, Z. Xu,* J. M. Zhu. Synthesis，Characterization and Physicochemical Properties of Well-Coupled Y2O3 Nanobelt -Ag Nanocrystals Nanocomposites. J. Phys. Chem. C 2008, 112, 17893- 17898.
(26) M. Han, Q. Liu, J. H.He, Y. Song, Z. Xu,*J. M. Zhu.Controllable Synthesis and Magnetic Properties of Cubic and Hexagonal Phases Nickel Nanocrystals. Adv. Mater. 2007, 19, 1096-1100. (Highly cited paper)
(27) W. L. Zhang, M. Han, Z. Y. Jiang, Y. Song, Z. X.Xie, Z. Xu,* L. S. Zheng, Controllable Synthesis of CoO Nanosheets and Their Magnetic Properties, ChemPhysChem 2007, 8, 2091-2095.
(28) M. Han, W. L. Zhang, C. L. Gao, Y. Y. Liang, Z. Xu*, Jianming Zhu, Jinghui He. Hollow Ni microspheres covered with oriented carbon nanotubes and their magnetic property. Carbon 2006, 44, 211-215.
Min Han, Suli Liu, Jianchun Bao, Zhihui Dai. Monodisperse Ag nanocrystals: new high-efficient catalyst and their applications in Sonogashira reaction. Chinese National Invention Patent. Patent number: CN102350344A.
Min Han, Suli Liu, Jianchun Bao, Zhihui Dai. Porous Pd nanospheres and their fabrication method. Chinese National Invention Patent. Patent number: CN110370138.7.
Jianchun Bao, Min Han,Ke Xu, Zhuihui Dai. Ultrathin NiSNanorods and their solid-liquid phase synthetic method. Chinese National Invention Patent. Patent number: CN102198960A.
Jianchun Bao, Min Han, Pei Guo, Zhihui Dai, Nanquan Xu, Dan Yuan. Monoclinic phase rare earth oxylsulfide ultrathin nanowires and nanowire-based superstructures as well as their fabrication methods. Chinese National Invention Patent. Patent number:CN102220641A.