(1) National Natural Science Foundation of China (51401110)
(2) Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (BK20130900)
(3) Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions of China (13KJB150026 and 16KJB150022)
(4) Priming Scientific Research Foundation for Advanced Talents in Nanjing Normal University (2013103XGQ0008)
(1) Weiyu Zhang, Xiaoshu Zhu, Xuguang Chen, Yiming Zhou, Yawen Tang, Liangxin Ding*, Ping Wu*, Cyano-bridged coordination polymer hydrogel-derived Sn–Fe binary oxide nanohybrids with structural diversity: from 3D, 2D, to 2D/1D and enhanced lithium-storage performance, Nanoscale, 2016, 8, 9828–9836.
(2) Xuguang Chen, Weiyu Zhang, Tonghua Liu, Yiming Zhou, Yawen Tang, Ping Wu*, Hydrogel-derived nanoporous Sn–In–Ni ternary alloy network for high-performance lithium-storage, Electrochim. Acta, 2016, 210, 530–538.
(3) Xiaoyu Qiu, Yuxuan Dai, Xiaoshu Zhu, Hanyue Zhang, Ping Wu*, Yawen Tang*, Shaohua Wei, Template-engaged synthesis of hollow porous platinum–palladium alloy nanospheres for efficient methanol electro-oxidation, J. Power Sources, 2016, 302, 195–201.
(4) Qingyun Zhu, Ping Wu*, Jinjing Zhang, Weiyu Zhang, Yiming Zhou, Yawen Tang, Tianhong Lu, Cyanogel-derived formation of 3D nanoporous SnO2–MxOy (M=Ni, Fe, Co) hybrid networks for high-performance lithium storage, ChemSusChem, 2015, 8, 131–137.
(5) Xinyuan Lou, Ping Wu*, Anping Zhang, Ruoqing Zhang, Yawen Tang, General self-assembly route toward sparsely studded noble-metal nanocrystals inside graphene hollow sphere network for ultrastable electrocatalyst utilization, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2015, 7, 20061–20067.
(6) Hui Wang, Ping Wu*, Huimin Shi, Wangzhong Tang, Yawen Tang, Yiming Zhou*, Peiliang She, Tianhong Lu, Hollow porous silicon oxide nanobelts for high-performance lithium storage, J. Power Sources, 2015, 274, 951–956.
(7) Ping Wu*, Hui Wang, Yawen Tang, Yiming Zhou*, Tianhong Lu, Three-dimensional interconnected network of graphene-wrapped porous silicon spheres: In situ magnesiothermic-reduction synthesis and enhanced lithium-storage capabilities, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2014, 6, 3546–3552.
(8) Kongwei Xie, Ping Wu*, Yunyun Zhou, Ya Ye, Hui Wang, Yawen Tang, Yiming Zhou*, Tianhong Lu, Nitrogen-doped carbon-wrapped porous single-crystalline CoO nanocubes for high-performance lithium storage, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2014, 6, 10602–10607.
(9) Lian Chen, Ping Wu*, Hui Wang, Ya Ye, Bin Xu, Gaoping Cao, Yiming Zhou*, Tianhong Lu, Yusheng Yang, Highly loaded SnO2/mesoporous carbon nanohybrid with well-improved lithium storage capability, J. Power Sources, 2014, 247, 178–183.
(10)Ping Wu, Ning Du*, Hui Zhang, Jie Liu, Lantao Chang, Lei Wang, Deren Yang, Jian-Zhong Jiang, Layer-stacked tin disulfide nanorods in silica nanoreactors with improved lithium storage capabilities, Nanoscale, 2012, 4, 4002–4006.
(11)Ping Wu, Ning Du, Hui Zhang, Jingxue Yu, Yue Qi, Deren Yang*, Carbon-coated SnO2 nanotubes: template-engaged synthesis and their application in lithium-ion batteries, Nanoscale, 2011, 3, 746–750.
(12)Ping Wu, Ning Du, Hui Zhang, Jingxue Yu, Deren Yang*, Carbon nanocapsules as nanoreactors for controllable synthesis of encapsulated iron and iron oxides: magnetic properties and reversible lithium storage, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2011, 115, 3612–3620.
(13)Ping Wu, Ning Du*, Hui Zhang, Chuanxin Zhai, Deren Yang, Self-templating synthesis of SnO2-carbon hybrid hollow spheres for superior reversible lithium ion storage, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2011, 3, 1946–1952.
(14)Ping Wu, Ning Du*, Hui Zhang, Jingxue Yu, Deren Yang, CNTs@SnO2@C coaxial nanocables with highly reversible lithium storage, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2010, 114, 22535–22538.
(15)Ping Wu, Hui Zhang*, Ning Du, Lingyan Ruan, Deren Yang, A versatile approach for the synthesis of ZnO nanorod-based hybrid nanomaterials via layer-by-layer assembly, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2009, 113, 8147–8151.