- Energy gels; Hydrogels and their derivatives for energy-related applications
- Metal-based energy materials
- Advanced electrode/electrocatalysis materials for energy storage and conversion (Li/Na-ion batteries, fuel cells, and etc)
(1) National Natural Science Foundation of China (51401110)
(2) Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (BK20130900)
(3) Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions of China (13KJB150026 and 16KJB150022)
(4) Priming Scientific Research Foundation for Advanced Talents in Nanjing Normal University (2013103XGQ0008)
- Anping Zhang, Zhiwei Fang, Yawen Tang, Yiming Zhou, Ping Wu*, Guihua Yu*, Inorganic gel-derived metallic frameworks enabling high-performance silicon anodes, Nano Letters, 2019, 19, 6292–6298.
- Hongxia Shi, Zhiwei Fang, Xiao Zhang, Feng Li, Yawen Tang, Yiming Zhou, Ping Wu*, Guihua Yu*, Double-network nanostructured hydrogel-derived ultrafine Sn–Fe alloy in three-dimensional carbon framework for enhanced lithium storage, Nano Letters, 2018, 18, 3193–3198.
- Ping Wu, Anping Zhang, Lele Peng, Fei Zhao, Yawen Tang, Yiming Zhou, Guihua Yu*, Cyanogel-enabled homogeneous Sb−Ni−C ternary framework electrodes for enhanced sodium storage, ACS Nano, 2018, 12, 759–767.
- Zhiwei Fang, Anping Zhang, Ping Wu*, Guihua Yu*, Inorganic cyanogels and their derivatives for electrochemical energy storage and conversion, ACS Materials Letters, 2019, 1, 158–170.
- Weiyu Zhang, Xiaocheng Xu, Chenxing Zhang, Zihuan Yu, Yiming Zhou, Yawen Tang, Ping Wu*, Shaojun Guo*, 3D space-confined pyrolysis of double-network aerogels containing In−Fe cyanogel and polyaniline: A new approach to hierarchically porous carbon with exclusive Fe−Nx active sites for oxygen reduction catalysis, Small Methods, 2017, 1, 1700167.
- Ping Wu, Zhiwei Fang, Anping Zhang, Xiao Zhang, Yawen Tang, Yiming Zhou, Guihua Yu*, Chemically binding scaffolded anodes with 3D graphene architectures realizing fast and stable lithium storage, Research, 2019, 8393085.
- Feng Li, Zhuangzhuang Wang, Weiqi Liu, Tao Yan, Chuanxin Zhai, Ping Wu*, Yiming Zhou*, Double-network gel-enabled uniform incorporation of metallic matrices with silicon anodes realizing enhanced lithium storage, ACS Applied Energy Materials, 2019, 2, 2268–2275.
- Hongxia Shi, Anping Zhang, Xiukui Zhang, Hemiao Yin, Siqi Wang, Yawen Tang, Yiming Zhou, Ping Wu*, Pyrolysis of cyano-bridged hetero-metallic aerogels: a general route to immobilize Sn–M (M = Fe, Ni) alloys within a carbon matrix for stable and fast lithium storage, Nanoscale, 2018, 10, 4962–4968.
- Weiyu Zhang, Xiaoshu Zhu, Xuguang Chen, Yiming Zhou, Yawen Tang, Liangxin Ding*, Ping Wu*, Cyano-bridged coordination polymer hydrogel-derived Sn–Fe binary oxide nanohybrids with structural diversity: from 3D, 2D, to 2D/1D and enhanced lithium-storage performance, Nanoscale, 2016, 8, 9828–9836.
- Jinghe Gu, Qiyun Li, Pan Zeng, Yulin Meng, Xiukui Zhang, Ping Wu*, Yiming Zhou*, Facile solid-state synthesis of Ni@C nanosheet-assembled hierarchical network for high-performance lithium storage, Journal of Power Sources, 2017, 358, 69–75.
- Xiaoyu Qiu, Yuxuan Dai, Xiaoshu Zhu, Hanyue Zhang, Ping Wu*, Yawen Tang*, Shaohua Wei, Template-engaged synthesis of hollow porous platinum–palladium alloy nanospheres for efficient methanol electro-oxidation, Journal of Power Sources, 2016, 302, 195–201.
- Qingyun Zhu, Ping Wu*, Jinjing Zhang, Weiyu Zhang, Yiming Zhou, Yawen Tang, Tianhong Lu, Cyanogel-derived formation of 3D nanoporous SnO2–MxOy (M=Ni, Fe, Co) hybrid networks for high-performance lithium storage, ChemSusChem, 2015, 8, 131–137.
- Xinyuan Lou, Ping Wu*, Anping Zhang, Ruoqing Zhang, Yawen Tang, General self-assembly route toward sparsely studded noble-metal nanocrystals inside graphene hollow sphere network for ultrastable electrocatalyst utilization, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2015, 7, 20061–20067.
- Hui Wang, Ping Wu*, Huimin Shi, Wangzhong Tang, Yawen Tang, Yiming Zhou*, Peiliang She, Tianhong Lu, Hollow porous silicon oxide nanobelts for high-performance lithium storage, Journal of Power Sources, 2015, 274, 951–956.
- Ping Wu*, Hui Wang, Yawen Tang, Yiming Zhou*, Tianhong Lu, Three-dimensional interconnected network of graphene-wrapped porous silicon spheres: In situ magnesiothermic-reduction synthesis and enhanced lithium-storage capabilities, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2014, 6, 3546–3552.
- Kongwei Xie, Ping Wu*, Yunyun Zhou, Ya Ye, Hui Wang, Yawen Tang, Yiming Zhou*, Tianhong Lu, Nitrogen-doped carbon-wrapped porous single-crystalline CoO nanocubes for high-performance lithium storage, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2014, 6, 10602–10607.
- Lian Chen, Ping Wu*, Hui Wang, Ya Ye, Bin Xu, Gaoping Cao, Yiming Zhou*, Tianhong Lu, Yusheng Yang, Highly loaded SnO2/mesoporous carbon nanohybrid with well-improved lithium storage capability, Journal of Power Sources, 2014, 247, 178–183.
- Ping Wu, Ning Du*, Hui Zhang, Jie Liu, Lantao Chang, Lei Wang, Deren Yang, Jian-Zhong Jiang, Layer-stacked tin disulfide nanorods in silica nanoreactors with improved lithium storage capabilities, Nanoscale, 2012, 4, 4002–4006.
- Ping Wu, Ning Du, Hui Zhang, Jingxue Yu, Yue Qi, Deren Yang*, Carbon-coated SnO2 nanotubes: Template-engaged synthesis and their application in lithium-ion batteries, Nanoscale, 2011, 3, 746–750.
- Ping Wu, Ning Du, Hui Zhang, Jingxue Yu, Deren Yang*, Carbon nanocapsules as nanoreactors for controllable synthesis of encapsulated iron and iron oxides: Magnetic properties and reversible lithium storage, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2011, 115, 3612–3620.
- Ping Wu, Ning Du*, Hui Zhang, Chuanxin Zhai, Deren Yang, Self-templating synthesis of SnO2-carbon hybrid hollow spheres for superior reversible lithium ion storage, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2011, 3, 1946–1952.
- Ping Wu, Ning Du*, Hui Zhang, Jingxue Yu, Deren Yang, CNTs@SnO2@C coaxial nanocables with highly reversible lithium storage, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2010, 114, 22535–22538.
- Ping Wu, Hui Zhang*, Ning Du, Lingyan Ruan, Deren Yang, A versatile approach for the synthesis of ZnO nanorod-based hybrid nanomaterials via layer-by-layer assembly, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2009, 113, 8147–8151.