- The treatment of industrial “three wastes” and resource recovery
- The synthesis of nano composite materials and its application in photocatalytic degradation
PhD, Environmental Science, Nanjing University (2005)
MA, Applied Chemistry, Nanjing Normal University (2001)
BA, Chemistry, Nanjing Normal University (1994)
1. The degradation of persistent organic pollutants by Iron nanoparticles and its QSAR research (The national natural science foundation of China. 2012-2015)
2. The development of Iron-based nano composite materials and its application, (Jiangsu Science Department. 2016 -2018)
1. Synthesis of Fe3O4/g-C3N4 nanocomposites and their application in the photodegradation of 2,4,6-trichlorophenol under visible light. Materials Letters. 2016(164):183-189.
2. Synthesis of a graphitic carbon nitride nanocomposite with magnetite as a sorbent for solid phase extraction of phenolic acids. Microchim Acta. 2015(182):737-744.
3. Synthesis of g-C3N4/Fe3O4 nanocomposites and application as a new sorbent for solid phase extraction of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in water samples. Talanta. 2015 (132):922-928.
4. Magnetic solid-phase extraction of brominated flame retardants from environmental waters with graphene-doped Fe3O4 nanocomposites. Journal of Separation Science 2015(38), 1969-1976.
5. The photocatalytic dehalogenation of chlorophenols and bromophenols by cobalt doped nano TiO2. Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical. 2014 (395): 42-51.
6. Magnetic solid phase extraction of brominated flame retardants and pentachlorophenol from environmental waters with carbon doped Fe3O4 nanoparticles. Applied Surface Science. 2014 (321): 126-135.
1. Panying Peng and Xiangdong Lou Editor in chief, “Fundamentals of Chemical Engineering", Science Press, 2011
2. Liansheng Wang Editor in chief “Chemistry of Organic Pollution”，higher education press, 2005
1. The method based on the liquid phase complexation reduction to prepare nano zero-valent iron. China Patent, Granted CN201110211774.5
2. The utilization of the liquid phase reduction method and its application in the preparation of zero-valent iron nanoparticles. China Patent, Granted CN201210353200.6
3. A method of the remove of lead and zinc in ferrous chloride acid waste. China Patent, Granted CN201110211812.7
4. The utilization of the improved liquid phase reduction method and its application in the preparation of zero-valent iron nanoparticles. China Patent, Granted CN201010218687.8