1. National Natural Science Foundation of China (51278253, 2013.01-2016.12): Mechanism and technology of resin adsorption of antibiotics and heavy metals from livestock wastewater.
2. Project for Comprehensive Management of Tai Lake Water Environment in Jiangsu Province (TH2014206, 2014.12-2016.12): Key technology and demonstration project of the pollution control of nitrogen and phosphorus in intensive waterfowl breeding wastewater in the Tai lake basin.
3. National Natural Science Foundation of China (50978137, 2010.01-2012.12): Performance and mechanism of adsorption of typical antibiotics onto resins with different structures.
4. Sub-project of National High-tech R&D Program (863 Program) (2009AA06Z315, 2010.06-2012.06): Technology development of in-depth treatment of water soluble organic pollutants with low concentration.
5. Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China (SBK20080436, 2008.10-2011.10): Behaviors and mechanism of adsorption of phenolic endocrine disrupting chemicals onto resins.
6. Special Scientific Foundation of Public Welfare Sectors of Ministry of Water Resources of China (201201018, 2012.01-2014.12): Water resources protection and water quality management and control of coastal tributaries of Huaihe River.
1. Zhen Yang, N Zhuo, S Zhang, Y Dong, X Zhang, J Shen, Weiben Yang*, Y Wang, J Chen. A pH- and Temperature-Responsive Magnetic Composite Adsorbent for Targeted Removal of Nonylphenol. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2015, 7, 24446-24457
2. Ziwei Zhang, F Wang, Weiben Yang*, Zhen Yang, AM Li. A comparative study on the adsorption of 8-amino-1-naphthol-3,6-disulfonic acid by a macroporous amination resin. Chemical Engineering Journal, 283 (2016) 1522–1533
3. Shuying Jia, Zhen Yang *, Weiben Yang*, T Zhang, S Zhang, X Yang, Y Dong, J Wu, Y Wang. Removal of Cu(II) and tetracycline using an aromatic rings-functionalized chitosan-based flocculant: Enhanced interaction between the flocculant and the antibiotic. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016, 283, 495-503.
4. Zhen Yang, S Jia, T Zhang, N Zhuo, Y Dong, Weiben Yang *, Y Wang. How heavy metals impact on flocculation of combined pollution of heavy metals–antibiotics: A comparative study. Separation and Purification Technology, 2015, 149, 398-406
5. Zhen Yang, S Jia, T Zhang, N Zhuo, Weiben Yang*, Y Wang. Flocculation of copper(II) and tetracycline from water using a novel pH- and temperature-responsive flocculants. Chemosphere, 2015, 141, 112-119
6. Tingting Zhang, Mingming Wang, Weiben Yang*, Zhen Yang*, Yuping Wang, Zhenggui Gu.Synergistic Removal of Copper(II) and Tetracycline from Water Using an Environmentally Friendly Chitosan-Based Flocculant. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2014, 53, 14913-14920.
7. Yipin Lu, Miao Jiang, Chuanwei Wang, Yuping Wang, Weiben Yang*. Impact of molecular size on two antibiotics adsorption by porous resins. Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 45 (2014) 955–961
8. Yipin Lu, Miao Jiang, Chuanwei Wang, Yuping Wang, Weiben Yang*. Effects of Matrix and Functional Groups on Tylosin Adsorption onto Resins and Carbon Nanotubes. Water Air Soil Pollut, 2013, 224:1536-1547.
9. Weiben Yang∗, Yipin Lu, Fangfang Zheng, Xiaoxu Xue, Na Li, Daming Liu.Adsorption behavior and mechanisms of norfloxacin onto porous resins and carbon nanotube. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2012, 179 ,112–118.
10. Weiben Yang*, Fangfang Zheng,Yipin Lu,Xiaoxu Xue,and Na Li. Adsorption Interaction of Tetracyclines with Porous Synthetic Resins. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2011, 50, 13892–13898.
11. Weiben Yang*, Fangfang Zheng, Xiaoxu Xue, Yiping Lu. Investigation into adsorption mechanisms of sulfonamides onto porous adsorbents. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2011, 362 :503–509.
Honors and Awards
Outstanding Young Teacher of the“Qing Lan”Project of Jiangsu Education Department of China (2010)
Excellent Teacher of Nanjing Normal University (2011)