- Design and assembly of inorganic-organic composite nanomaterials
- Cell nano-photochemistry and electrochemistry
- Bio-inorganic and analytical chemistry
Educational Background and Working Experience
Dr. Wenbo Zhao has taken her PhD at the Department of Chemistry of Nanjing University in the field of Analytical Chemistry and Nanoscience in 2004. Then she has two postdoctoral experiences at Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST，from 2004.8 to 2006.2), and College of Natural Sciences, Department of Chemistry and Nano Science, Korea Ewha Womans University (from 2006.8 to 2008.8), respectively. During this period，she was invited as a visiting scholar to Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research (IPR, Mainz, Germany) in January 2007. After returning back to China, she held a full research position at Nanjing Normal University from 2009 to now.
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2016-2019.
2. Major projects of Natural Sciences of University in Jiangsu Province of China, 2014-2017.
1. F. Y. Ye, Y. H. Liu, J. H. Chen, S. H. Liu,W. B. Zhao*and J. Yin*，Tetraphenylene-Coated Near-Infrared Benzoselenodiazole Dye: AIE Behavior, Mechanochromism, and Bioimaging，Org. Lett., DOI: 10.1021/acs.orglett.9b02292
2. X. Han, Y. H. Liu, G. T. Liu, J. Luo, S. H. Liu, W. B. Zhao* and J. Yin*，A Versatile Naphthalimide–Sulfonamide-Coated Tetraphenylethene: Aggregation-Induced Emission Behavior, Mechanochromism, and Tracking Glutathione in Living Cells，Chem. Asian J., 2019, 14, 890 – 895
3. J. Z. Zhang, Y. Shen, Y. H. Liu, Z. Y. Hou, Y. Q. Gu and W. B. Zhao *, An electrochemiluminescence cytosensor for sensitive detection of HeLa cells based on a signal
amplification strategy of Au-NaYF4:Yb,Er nanocomposites, Analyst, 2018, 143, 4199–4205
4. Q. Wang, Q. Zhou, Q. C. Zhang, R. J. Shi, S. S. Ma, W. B. Zhao∗ and M. Zhou∗, Fabrication of novel superoxide anion biosensor based on 3D interface of mussel-inspired Fe3O4-Mn3(PO3)2@Ni foam, Talanta, 2018, 179, 145–152
5. J. Z. Zhang, H. Q. Xie, Y. Shen, W. B. Zhao * and Y. F. Li *，Facile synthesis of highly monodisperse EuSe nanocubes with size-dependent optical/magnetic properties and their electrochemiluminescence performance，Nanoscale, 2018, 10, 13617–13625
6. Y. L. Niu, M. L. Chu, P. Xu, S. S. Meng, Q. Zhou, W. B. Zhao∗, B. Zhao, J. Shen∗, An aptasensor based on heparin-mimicking hyperbranched polyester with anti-biofouling interface for sensitive thrombin detection, Biosens. Bioelectron., 2018, 101, 174-180.
7. Y. H. Liu, J. Z. Zhang, Y. Shen, J. D. Yan, Z. Y. Hou, C. Mao and Wenbo Zhao*, MoS2quantum dots featured fluorescent biosensor for multiple detection of cancer, RSC Adv., 2017, 7, 54638–54643.
8. Y. H. Liu, L. L. Zhao, J. Zhang, J. Z. Zhang, W. B. Zhao∗, C. Mao∗, NaEuF4/Au@Ag2S nanoparticles-based fluorescence resonant transfer DNA sensor for ultrasensitive detection of DNA energy, Talanta, 2016, 161, 87–93.
9. L. L. Zhao, J. Li, Y. H. Liu, Y. Wei, J. Zhang, J. Z. Zhang, Q. Xia, Q. Zhang, W. B. Zhao∗, X. Q. Chen, A novel ECL sensor for determination of carcinoembryonic antigenusing reduced graphene Oxide-BaYF5:Yb, Er upconversionnanocomposites and gold nanoparticles, Sensor. Actuat. B, 2016, 232, 484–491.
10. H. Q. Xie, X. D. Li, L. Han, L. L. Zhao, W. B. Zhao∗, X. Q. Chen, Electrochemiluminescence performance of nitroolefin-based fluorescein in different solutions and its application for the detection of cysteine, Sensor. Actuat. B, 2016, 222, 226-231.