PhD, Inha University, Korea(2009-2013)
MA, Inha University, Korea(2007-2009)
BA, Beijing University of Chemical Technology(2002-2006)
Solid phase extraction：Develop various sorbents for application in different SPE methods.
Green solvents: The following four directions towards green solvents have been developed: substitution of hazardous solvents with better environmental, health and safety solvents; use of “bio-solvents” produced from renewable resources; substitution of organic solvents with environmentally harmless supercritical fluids; or the use of ionic liquids (ILs) and other similar solvents with a low vapor pressure.
Chromatographic analysis: Develop different stationary phases, mobile phase additives, and analytical methods for analysing various samples in complex matrices.
2016-2018 National Natural Science Foundation of China (21507062)
2015-2016 National Natural Science Foundation of China (21447003)
2015-2018 The Project Sponsored by the Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars, State Education Ministry
2013-2015 Program of Natural Science Research of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions of China (13KJB150025)
2015-2017 The Project Sponsored by Chifeng Ruiyang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Ding, X., Zhu, J., Zhang, Y., Xia, Q., Bi, W.,* Yang, X.,* Yang, J.,* Separation and concentration of natural products by fast forced adsorption using well-dispersed velvet-like graphitic carbon nitride with response surface methodology optimization, Talanta, 2016, 154, 119-126.
- Wang, M., Bi, W.,* Huang, X.,* Chen, D.D.Y.,* Ball mill assisted rapid mechanochemical extraction method for natural products from plants, Journal of Chromatography A, 2016, 1449, 8-16.
- Wang, M., Wang, J., Zhang, Y., Xia, Q., Bi, W.,* Yang, X.,* Chen, D.D.Y.,* Fast environment-friendly ball mill-assisted deep eutectic solvent-based extraction of natural products, Journal of Chromatography A, 2016, 1443, 262-266.
- Wang, M., Yuan, H., Deng, W., Bi, W.,* Yang, X.,* A Taiji-principle-designed magnetic porous C-doped graphitic carbon nitride for environment-friendly solid phase extraction of pollutants from water samples, Journal of Chromatography A, 2015, 1412, 12-21.
- Yang, J., Si, L., Cui, S., Bi, W.,* Synthesis of a graphitic carbon nitride nanocomposite with magnetite as a sorbent for solid phase extraction of phenolic acids, Microchimica Acta, 2015, 182(3-4), 737-744.
- Wang, M., Cui, S., Yang, X.,* Bi, W.,* Synthesis of g-C3N4/Fe3O4 nanocomposites and application as a new sorbent for solid phase extraction of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in water samples, Talanta, 2015, 132, 922-928.
Part-time Master's Supervisor, Hebei University