- Two dimensional materials in energy storage and catalysis
- Novel weak interactions in two-dimensional materials
- Design of two-dimensional materials with rule-breaking chemical bonding
PhD, Inorganic Chemistry, Nankai University (2011)
BS, Materials Chemistry, Chongqing University (2006)
• Two dimensional materials in energy storage and catalysis
• Novel weak interactions in two-dimensional materials
• Design of two-dimensional materials with rule-breaking chemical bonding
• Anything interesting
1. Wang Y, Li F, Li Y F*,Chen ZF.* Semi-metallic Be5C2 Monolayer Global Minimum with Quasi-Pentacoordinate Carbons and Negative Possion's Ratio. Nat. Commun, 2016, 7, 11488.
2. Li YF*, Liao Y L, Chen Z F.* Be2C Monolayer with Quasi-planar Hexacoordinate Carbons: A Global Minima Structure. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2014, 53:7248~7252. (Cover Story)
3. Li Y F, Li F Y, Chen Z F*.Graphane/Fluorographene Bilayer: Considerable C−H…F−C Hydrogen Bonding and Effective Band Structure Engineering. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2012, 134: 11269~11275. (Highlighted by Nanowerk)
4. Li Y F, Li F Y, Zhou Z*, Chen Z F*. Silagraphene and Its One Dimensional Derivatives: Where Planar Tetra-coordinate Silicon Happens. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2011, 133: 900~908. (Highlighted by Nature China and ACS Homepage)
5. Li Y F, Zhou Z*, Zhang S B, Chen Z F*. MoS2 Nanoribbons: High Stability and Unusual Electronic and Magnetic Properties. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2008, 130: 16739~16744.
6. Li Y F, Zhou Z*, Shen P W, Chen Z F*. Spin Gapless Semiconductor-Metal-Half Metal Properties in Nitrogen Doped Zigzag Graphene Nanoribbon. ACS Nano, 2009, 3: 1952~1958.
Honors and Awards:
• Jiangsu Specially Appointed Professor, Jiangsu Province, 2013
• Winner of Natural Science Fund of Jiangsu Province for Distinguished Young Scientist, 2015
National Science Foundation of China, Jiangsu Province of China