Functional nanomaterials, nanocatalysts for fuel cells, electrocatalysis and electrode materials for batteries.
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No.: 21376122, 21273116 and 20573057).
- Prospective program on Industry-University-Research of Jiangsu Province (Grant No.: BY2012001).
- United Fund of NSFC and Yunnan Province (Grant No.:U1137602).
- The National High Technology Research and Development Program of Chin (863 Program, Grant No.: 2007AA05Z143 and 2003AA517063).
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (Grant No.: BK2006224).
- Gengtao Fu, Xiaoxiao Yan, Zhiming Cui, Dongmei Sun, Lin Xu, Yawen Tang*, John B. Goodenough and Jong-Min Lee*, Catalytic activities for methanol oxidation on ultrathin CuPt3 wavy nanowires with/without smart polymer Superior catalytic activity and stability for the methanol oxidation reaction of a direct methanol–air fuel cell, Chemical Science, 2016, DOI: 10.1039/c6sc01501h.
- Gengtao Fu, Yifan Chen, Zhiming Cui,* Sinan Feng, Yawen Tang,* Arumugam Manthiram and John B. Goodenough*, A novel hydrogel-derived bifunctional oxygen electrocatalyst for rechargeable air cathodes, Nano Letters, 2016, Accepted.
- Gengtao Fu, Zhiming Cui, * Yifan Chen, Yawen Tang, *and John B. Goodenough*, Ni3Fe-N doped carbon sheets as a bifunctional electrocatalyst for air cathodes, Advanced Energy Materials. 2016, Accepted.
- Gengtao Fu, Huimin Liu, Nika You, Jiayan Wu, Dongmei Sun, Lin Xu, Yawen Tang* and Yu Chen* The dendritic platinum-copper bimetallic nanoassemblies with tunable composition and structure: Arginine driven self-assembly and their enhanced electrocatalytic activity, Nano Research, 2016, 9(3): 755–765.
- Xiaoyu Qiu, Yuxuan Dai, Xiaoshu Zhu, Hanyue Zhang, Ping Wu, Yawen Tang* and Shaohua Wei, Template-engaged synthesis of hollow porous platinum-palladium alloy nanospheres for efficient methanol electro-oxidation, Journal of Power Sources, 2016, 302, 195-201.
- Gengtao Fu, Zhenyuan Liu, Jingfei Zhang, Jiayan Wu, Lin Xu, Dongmei Sun , Jubing Zhang , Yawen Tang, Pei Chen, Spinel MnCo2O4 nanoparticles cross-linked with two-dimensional porous carbon nanosheets as a high-efficiency oxygen reduction electrocatalyst, Nano Research, 2016, DOI 10.1007/s12274-016-1101-2.
- Zhenyuan Liu, Lu Zhang, Xiaoyu Yang, Zhenqi Liu, Dongmei Sun, Lin Xu,* and Yawen Tang*, PdCo/Pd-hexacyanocobaltate Hybrid Nanoflowers: Cyanogel-bridged One-pot Synthesis and Their Enhanced Catalytic Performance, Scientific Reports, 2016, Accepted.
- Xiaoyu Qiu, Yuxuan Dai, Yawen Tang*, Tianhong Lu, Shaohua Wei, Yu Chen, One-pot synthesis of goldepalladium@palladium coreeshell nanoflowers as efficient electrocatalyst for ethanol electrooxidation, Journal of Power Sources, 2015, 278, 430-435.
- Xinyu Liu, Guangrui Xu, Yu Chen*, Tianhong Lu, Yawen Tang*, Wei Xing, A Strategy for Fabricating Porous PdNi@Pt Core-shell Nanostructures and Their Enhanced Activity and Durability for the Methanol Electrooxidation, Scientific Reports, 2015, 5 : 7619.
- Mingxing Gong, Zhigang Yao, Fayan Lai, Yu Chen*, Yawen Tang*, Platinum-copper alloy nanocrystals supported on reduced graphene oxide: One-pot synthesis and electrocatalytic applications, Carbon, 2015, 91, 338-345.
- Geng-Tao Fu, Chang Liu, Qi Zhang, Yu Chen*, Ya-Wen Tang*,Polyhedral Palladium–Silver Alloy Nanocrystals as Highly Active and Stable Electrocatalysts for the Formic Acid Oxidation Reaction, Scientific Reports, 2015,5:13703
- Xiaoyu Qiu, Ping Wu, Yawen Tang,*, Jong-Min Lee*, Three-dimensional graphene hollow nanospheres @palladium networks as efficient electrocatalysts for formic acid oxidation, Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2015, 1500321.
- Ming-Xing Gong, Xian Jiang, Tie-Ying Xue, Tian-Yi Shen, Lin Xu,* Dong-Mei Sun, and Ya-Wen Tang*, PtCu nanodendrites assisted synthesis of PtPdCu concave nanooctahedrons with improved electrocatalytic activity for the methanol oxidation reaction, Catalysis Science & Technology, 2015, 5, 5105–5109.
- Geng-Tao Fu, Ming-Xing Gong, Qian Zhang, Ya-Wen Tang,* Lin Xu, Dong-Mei Sun and Jong-Min Lee*, Hollow and porous palladium nanocrystals: synthesis and electrocatalytic application, Journal of Material Chemistry A, 2015, 3, 21995–21999.
- Gengtao Fu, Qian Zhang, Jiayan Wu, Dongmei Sun, Lin Xu, Yawen Tang*, and Yu Chen*, Arginine-mediated synthesis of cube-like platinum nanoassemblies as efficient electrocatalysts, Nano Research, 2015, 8(12): 3963–3971.
- Ruopeng Zhao, Gengtao Fu, Tongge Zhou, Yu Chen*, Xiaoshu Zhu, Yawen Tang*, Tianhong Lu. Multi-generation overgrowth induced synthesis of three-dimensinal highly branched palladium tetrapods and their electrocatalytic activity for formic acid oxidation. Nanoscale. 2014,6, 2776-2781.
- L. Zhang, D.K. Lu, Y. Chen*, Y.W. Tang*, T.H. Lu. Facile synthesis of Pd-Co-P ternary alloy network nanostructures and their enhanced electrocatalytic activity towards hydrazine oxidation. Journal of Materials Chemistry A.2014, 2, 1252 – 1256.
- Yi Shi, Shengkang Yin, Yanrong Ma, Dingkun Lu, Yu Chen, Yawen Tang,* Tianhong Lu, Oleylamine-functionalized palladium nanoparticles with enhanced electrocatalytic activity for the oxygen reduction reaction, Journal of Power Sources, 2014, 246, 356-360.
- Mingxing Gong, Gengtao Fu, Yu Chen*, Yawen Tang*, and Tianhong Lu, Autocatalysis and Selective Oxidative Etching Induced Synthesis of Platinum−Copper Bimetallic Alloy Nanodendrites Electrocatalysts ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2014, 6, 7301−7308.
- Xin-Yu Liu, Ying Zhang, Ming-Xing Gong, Ya-Wen Tang,* Tian-Hong Lu, Yu Chen, Jong-Min Lee*, Facile synthesis of corallite-like Pt–Pd alloy nanostructures and their enhanced catalytic activity and stability for ethanol oxidation, Journal of Materials Chemistry A. 2014, 2, 13840–13844.
- Ruopeng Zhao, Mingxing Gong, Huimin Zhu, Yu Chen,* Yawen Tang*, and Tianhong Lu, Seed-assisted synthesis of Pd@Au core–shell nanotetrapods and their optical and catalytic properties, Nanoscale, 2014, 6, 9273–9278.
- Zhenyuan Liu, Gengtao Fu, Yawen Tang*, Yu Chen*, Tianhong Lu, One-step synthesis and catalytic properties of Highly Branched Au Nanocorals, CrystEngComm., 2014, 16(36): 8576-8581.
- Gengtao Fu, Zhenyuan Liu, Yu Chen*, Jun Lin, Yawen Tang*,Tianhong Lu Synthesis and electrocatalytic activity of Au@Pd core–shell nanothorns for the oxygen reduction reaction, Nano Research, 2014, 7(8): 1205–1214.
- Geng-tao Fu, Chang Liu, Rui Wu, Yu Chen, Xiao-shu Zhu,* Dong-mei Sun,Ya-wen Tang* and Tian-hong Lu, L-Lysine mediated synthesis of platinum nanocuboids and their electrocatalytic activity towards ammonia oxidation, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2014, 2, 17883–17888
- Ruopeng Zhao,Yi Liu,Chang Liu,Guangrui Xu,Yu Chen*, Yawen Tang*, Tianhong Lu. Pd@Pt core-shell tetrapods as highly active and stable electrocatalysts for the oxygen reduction reaction, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2014,2,20855–20860.
- Geng-Tao Fu, Xian Jiang, Rui Wu, Shao-Hua Wei, Dong-Mei Sun, Ya-Wen Tang*, Tian-Hong Lu, and Yu Chen*, Arginine-Assisted Synthesis and Catalytic Properties of SingleCrystalline Palladium Tetrapods, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. 2014, 6, 22790−22795.