- Conducting polymers as applied to surface modification of neural electrodes
- Bioactive/conducting polymer nanocomposites as applied to biomolecule recognition and detection
PhD, Polymer Materials, Nanjing University of Science and Technology (1995)
MA, Polymers and Composites, Wuhan University of Technology (1992)
BA, Polymers and Composites, Wuhan University of Technology (1989)
- Construction of 3D interface on neural electrode surface with electroactive materials
Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province
- Conducting polymer based nanocomposites as applied to the surface modification of neural prosthetic devices
Natural Science Foundation of China
1. Ling Gao, Yinghong Xiao*, Yanping Wang, Xue Chen, Bo Zhou, Xiaodi Yang, A carboxylated graphene and aptamer nanocomposite-based aptasensor for sensitive and specific detection of hemin, Talanta, 2015, 132, 215-221.
2. Danying Zhang, Feng Di, Yinyan Zhu, Yinghong Xiao*, Jianfei Che, Electroactive hybrid hydrogel: Toward a smart coating for neural electrodes, Journal of Bioactive and Compatible Polymers, 2015, 30, 600-616.
3. Xue Chen, Xiaoshu Zhu, Yinghong Xiao*, Xiaodi Yang, PEDOT/g-C3N4 binary electrode material for supercapacitors, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2015, 743, 99-104.
4. Hengyang Xiao, Min Zhang, Yinghong Xiao*, Jianfei Che, A feasible way for the fabrication of single walled carbon nanotubes/polypyrrole composite film with controlled pore size for neural interface, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2015, 126, 138-145.
5. Nuona A, Xianye Li, Xiaoshu Zhu, Yinghong Xiao*, Jianfei Che, Starch/polylactide sustainable composites: Interface tailoring with graphene oxide, Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 2015, 69, 247-254.
6. Yunting Fan, Qiuying Sun, Hao Gu, Wenxiu Li, Yuanyuan Chen, Jia Wang, Ninglin Zhou, Yinghong Xiao*, GO-COO-HP-β-CD nanosphere: a complex construction and its drug-loading properties, Nanotechnology, 2014, 25, 255601 (9pp).
7. Yinghong Xiao, Yunting Fan, Weiyan Wang, Hao Gu, Ninglin Zhou, Novel GO-COO-β-CD/CA inclusion: Its blood compatibility, antibacterial property and drug delivery, Drug Delivery, 2014, 21, 362-369.
8. Xianye Li, Yinghong Xiao*, Anne Bergeret, Marc Longerey, Jianfei Che, Preparation of polylactide/graphene composites from liquid-phase exfoliated graphite sheets, Polymer Composites, 2014, 35, 396-403.
9. Yinghong Xiao, Min Zhang, Yaochen Ma, Jianfei Che, Graphene converted from graphene fluoride via interfacial chemical reduction, Materials Letters, 2013, 112, 194-196.
10. Yinghong Xiao, Yanping Wang, Min Wu, Xiaoling Ma, Xiaodi Yang, Graphene-based lysozyme binding aptamer nanocomposite for label-free and sensitive lysozyme sensing, Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry, 2013, 702, 49-55.
11. Min Zhang, Yaochen Ma, Yinyan Zhu, Jianfei Che, Yinghong Xiao,* Two-dimensional transparent hydrophobic coating based on liquid-phase exfoliated graphenen fluoride, Carbon, 2013, 63, 149-156.