- Networking Architecture
- Future Networks
- Mobile Internet
- Social Networking
Educational and Working Background:
2015.2-2016.6, Visiting Scholar, University of California, Riverside
2011.8-now, Associate Professor, School of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing Normal University
2009.7-2011.7, Assistant Professor, Institute of Computer Science and Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2008.3-2011.6, Assistant Professor, China Network Information Center, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2002.9-2008.1, Ph.D, Computer Architecture, Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
1998.9-2002.6, BA, Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University
2015-2016 "Research on caching policies and mechanisms for Information-centric networking in the environment with multiple autonomous systems", sponsored by National Natural Science Foundation of China (61572256), PI.
2016-2017 “Research on the Integration of NDN-oriented pub/sub system and IPv6 Network”, sponsored by CERNET next-generation Internet Innovation (NGII20150102), PI.
2016-2018 "Qing-Lan" Program of Jiangsu Province, by Jiangsu Province Department of Education
2014-2015 "Network coding based Content-Centric networking", sponsored by Jiangsu Future Networks Innovation Institute's Prospective Research Project on Future Networks(BY2013095-2-11 ), PI.
2014-2017 "Caching of Information-centric networking in the environment with multiple autonomous systems", Sponsored by Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province(BK20141454), PI.
2012-2014 "Cost-effective and scalable network topology and routing in asynchronous multicast network”, sponsored by National Natural Science Foundation of China (61100178), PI.
2014-2016 "Research on new generation Internet reliable inter-domain routing algorithms”, sponsored by National Natural Science Foundation of China(61303243), Co-PI.
2013-2015 "Efficient content distribution based on content clustering and interest matching”, the Hi-Tech Research and Development Program of China(2013AA013503), as a sub-task leader.
2012-2015 "100 Youth Leading Talents" Program, by Nanjing Normal University.
- Guoqiang Zhang, Xin Chen, Yixia Lu, Qian Gao, "Enabling CCN Tunneling", IEEE Communications letters, 20(1): 149-152, 2016.
- Guoqiang Zhang, Zhiqu Xu, "Combing CCN with network coding: an architectural perspective", Computer Networks, 94: 219-230, 2016.
- Shoushou Ren, Tao Lin, Wei An, Guoqiang Zhang, Dalei Wu, Laxmi Narayan Bhuyan and Zhen Xu, "Design and analysis of cooperative EPC and RAN caching for LTE mobile networks", Computer Networks, 93:80-95, 2015.
- Sha Yuan, Tao Lin(*), Guoqiang Zhang(*), Wei An, Yang Li, and Ci Song, “A hybrid anycast network architecture and intelligent server selection strategy for multimedia services”, Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies, 2014.
- Yuemei Xu(*), Yang Li, Tao Lin, Zihou Wang, Guoqiang Zhang, Hui Tang, and Song Ci, “An adaptive per-application storage management scheme based on manifold learning in information centric networks”, Elsevier Future Generation Computer Systems, 2014.
- Guoqiang Zhang(*), Yang Li, Tao Lin, “Caching in Information Centric Networking: A Survey”, Computer Networks， 57: 3128-3141，2013.
- Mingdong Tang, Guoqiang Zhang(*), Tao Lin, and Jianxun Liu, "HDLBR: a name-independent compact routing scheme for power-law networks", Computer Communications, 36(3): 351-359, 2013.
- Mingdong Tang, Guoqiang Zhang(*), Yi Sun, Jianxun Liu, Jing Yang and Tao Lin, "Integrating local and partial network view for routing on scale-free networks", Science China:Information Sciences, 56, 2013.
- Guoqiang Zhang(*) and Guoqing Zhang, “Communication network designing: transmission capacity, cost and scalability”, Science China: Information Sciences ,55(11) :2454-2465, 2012.
- Guoqiang Zhang(*), Mingdong Tang, Suqi Cheng, Guoqing Zhang, Haibin Song, JiGuang Cao, and Jing Yang, “P2P traffic optimization”, Science China: Information Sciences, 55(7):1475-1492, 2012.
- Guoqiang Zhang(*),Guoqing Zhang, and Suqi Cheng(*), “LANC: locality aware network coding for better P2P traffic localization”, Computer Networks, 55：1242-1256，2011.
- Guoqiang Zhang(*), Brono Quoitin, and Shi Zhou, “Phase changes in the evolution of the IPv4 and IPv6 AS-level Internet topologies”, Computer Communications, 34，649-657, 2011.
- Guoqiang Zhang, “link power coordination for energy conservation in complex communication networks”, Europhyics Letters(EPL), 92, 28001, 2010.
- Guoqiang Zhang, “On cost-effective communication network designing”, Europhysics Lettters(EPL), 89, 38003, 2010.
- Guoqiang Zhang, “Traversability of the graph space with given degree sequence under edge rewiring”, Electronics Letters, 46(5), 351-352, 2010.
- Guoqing Zhang, Guoqiang Zhang, Qingfeng Yang, Suqi Cheng, and Tao Zhou, “Evolution of the Internet and its cores”, New Journal of Physics, 10, 123027，2008.
- Shi Zhou, Guoqiang Zhang, and Guoqing Zhang. “Chinese Internet AS-Level topology”, IET Communications,1(2):209-214, 2007.
- Tao Lin, Hongjia Li, Haiyong Xie, Jiasi Chen, Huajun Cui, Guoqiang Zhang, Wei An, and Yang Li, “Performance and Implications of RAN Caching in LTE Mobile Networks: A Real Traffic Analysis”, IEEE International Confernece on Sensing, Communication and Networking (SECON’16), 2016, accepted.
- Guoqiang Zhang, Dengsheng Qi, and Qian Gao, “Architectural Mechanisms for Anycast Provision in NDN”, APCC 2016, accepted.
- Guoqiang Zhang, Xiaohui Wang, Qian Gao and Zhen Liu, "A hybrid ICN cache coordination scheme based on role division between cache nodes", IEEE Globecom'15, 2015.
- Yuemei Xu, Yang Li, Tao Lin, Guoqiang Zhang, Zihou Wang, and Song Ci, “A dominating-set-based collaborative caching with request routing in content centric networking”, IEEE International Conference on Communicatons(ICC2013), 2013.
- Yuemei Xu, Yang Li, Zihou Wang, Tao Lin, Guoqiang Zhang, and Song Ci, “Coordinated caching model for minimizing energy consumption in radio access network”, IEEE ICC 2014.
- Yang Li, Yuemei Xu, Tao Lin, Guoqiang Zhang, Yinlong Liu, Song Ci, “Self assembly caching with dynamic request routing for Information-centric networking”, IEEE Globecom’13, 2013.
- Sha Yuan, Tao Lin, Guoqiang Zhang, Yang Li, Hui Tang, and Song Ci, “A future anycast routing scheme for information-centric network”, 18th Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications(APCC 2012), Ramada Plaza, Jeju island, Korea, Oct, 2012.
- Mingdong Tang, Jing Yang, Guoqiang Zhang, and Guoqing Zhang, “Compact routing in Internet-like graphs with improved space-stretch tradeoff”, IEEE International Conference on Communications(ICC2010), 2010, South Africa.
- Bin Yuan, Guoqiang Zhang, Yanjun Li, Guoqing Zhang and Zhongcheng Li, “Measuring the impacts of multipath overlay network on the performance of AS level routing”, IEEE International Conference on Communications(ICC2009), 2009, Dresden, Germany.
- Guoqiang Zhang, “Measuring the efficiency of network designing”, the 1st International Conference on Complex Sciences: Theory and Applications (Complex2009), Shanghai, China.
- Guoqiang Zhang and Guoqing Zhang, “Measuring the impacts of sampling bias on Internet topology inference”, International Conference on Communications and Mobile Computing(CMC2009), 2009, Kunming, China.
- Bin Yuan, Guoqiang Zhang, Yanjun Li, Guoqing Zhang, and Zhongcheng Li , “Improving Chinese Internets resilience through degree rank based overlay relays placement”, IEEE International Conference on Communications(ICC2008), 2008, Beijing, China.
- Wei Liang, Ye Li, Jingping Bi, and Guoqiang Zhang, “On the accurate identification of familiar inter-domain instabilities”, IEEE Global Communications Conference(Globecom2008), 2008, New Orleans, USA.
- Guoqiang Zhang and Guoqing Zhang, “Exploring the Local Connectivity Preference in Internet AS Level topology”. IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC2007), 2007, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Guoqiang Zhang and Guoqing Zhang, “Agent selection and P2P overlay construction using global locality knowledge”, IEEE International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control(ICNSC), Apr, 2007, London, UK.
- Guoqiang Zhang and Guoqing Zhang, “Towards a comprehensive understanding of routing on complex networks”, 3rd Euro-NGI Conference on Next Generation Internet Networks(NGI2007), May, 2007, Trondheim, Norway.