Leader: Weiguang Qu
Members: Junsheng Zhou, Yanhui Gu，Yi Zeng
The group of “Natural Language Processing” focuses mainly on machine learning based natural language processing, web information extraction and Question-Answer system. Recently, this group pays particular attention to semantic parsing (i.e. Abstract Meaning Presentation (AMR) parsing) for both English and Chinese, deep learning algorithms, as well as their applications. These studies relate to an interdisciplinary field between artificial intelligence and linguistics. This group consists of 2 professors and 1 associate professor. In the recent 5 year, this group published more than 30 papers including the publishing in the top ranked international conferences, and more than 4 NSFC projects have been granted.
Word sense disambiguation and prediction
Syntactic and semantic parsing
Chinese language information processing
1. Xuri Tang, Weiguang Qu ,Xiaohe Chen, Semantic Change Computation: A Successive Approach, World Wide Web Journal (2016) 19:375–415,DOI 10.1007/s11280-014-0316-y
2. YanhuiGu, Zhenglu Yang,Junsheng Zhou,Weiguang Qu. A Fast Approach for Semantic Similar Short Texts Retrieval.In Proceedings of the 54th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL) (short paper), 2016.
3. Junsheng Zhou, Juhong Xu, Weiguang Qu, Efficient Latent Variables Perceptron for Semantic Parsing, IJCAI,2013 (poster),2246-2253
4. ZHOU Junsheng, QU Weiguang, ZHANG Fen, Chinese Named Entity Recognition via Joint Identification and Categorization, Chinese Journal of Electronics, Volume 22, Number 2, p.225-230,2013
5. Junsheng Zhou Weiguang Qu Fen Zhang, Exploiting Chunk-level Features to Improve Phrase Chunking, Proceedings of the 2012 Joint Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing and Computational Natural Language Learning, pages 557–567, Jeju Island, Korea, 12–14 July 2012. c 2012 Association for Computational Linguistics
6.Decong Li, Sujian Li, Wenjie Li, Wei Wang, Weiguang Qu, A Semi-Supervised Key Phrase Extraction Approach: Learning from Title Phrases through a Document Semantic Network , Proceedings of the ACL 2010 Conference Short Papers, pages 296–300, Uppsala, Sweden, 11-16 July 2010
7.Xuri Tang, Xiaohe Chen, Weiguang Qu and Shiwen Yu. Semi-Supervised WSD in Selectional Preferences with Semantic Redundancy, The 23rd International Conference on Computational Linguistics, Coling 2010: Poster Volume, pages 1238–1246,Beijing, August 2010