Approval Year: 2016
Leader: Wanfeng Dou
Min Yuan, Naisong Jiang, Xiaodong Bai, Weimin Huang, Jun Yang
Our team will carry on the research on the theories, methodologies, technologies and relative applications of software engineering in fields of software engineering theory and software services engineering when considering novel software technology and new computing paradigms as the center. According to these studies, some achievements may be get in theory research and applications including some qualified papers, patents and representative projects, and so on which can achieve some benefits by achievement transformation.
1．Software engineering methodology and novel software technology
(1) Formal methods and its application in software engineering.
We will carry formal specification and verification, model checking that needs to study all kinds of formalization methods including logic and deduction verification, automation verification and process algebra and so on when considering how to improve software reliability.
(2) Software development methodology.
We will build the collaborative software development methodology, and provide a development method with integrating software and hardware.
(3) Individual behaviors of pair programming.
According to distributed pair programming and learning, we can gather big data by some tools of distributed pair programming and make the analysis of individual behaviors of pair programming by data mining from pedagogy and pair learning.
2. Software services and new computing paradigms of distributed computing
(1) Services computing and distributed parallel computing.
Based on service computing and new type architecture with multi-core, many cores, and GPU new theory and methods in distributed parallel computing will be studied including new architecture of software system, supported environment of software running, and modeling and analysis of software processes.
(2) Data and task schedule of parallel computing and applications.
We will be engaged in researches on data and task schedule methods of parallel computing under new type of computation architecture, for example, the development of parallel processing software based on big-data applications and deep learning in video applications. Considering industrial robots as applications, we will study intelligent controlling based on video image processing adopting parallel computing, furthermore develop a suite of industrial robot control demonstrative system and intelligent controlling software.
- Fault-tolerance schedule mechanism and granularity model of digital terrain analysis under parallel computing environments, by National Nature Science Fund, P. R. China (2012-2016)
- Parallel technology and middleware to digital terrain analysis, by National “863” High Technology Project, P. R. China (2011-2013)
- Effective active learning mode and methods based on pair programming, by Jiangsu Province Department of Education (2009-2012)
- Pair learning mode and practices of postgraduate education based on pair programming, by Jiangsu Province Department of Education (2016-2018)
- Modeling and Verifying Web Services Transaction Supported for Resource Coordination, by the Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (2009-2011).
- Period-Effective Index Services Based on Information Grid Technology, by the Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (2005-2007).
- Integration and Sharing Strategies of Educational Resources Based Open Architecture, by the Education Science Programs for Hunan Province China in the period of "11th Five-year Plan" (2006-2009).
Journal and Conference Proceeding Articles:
- Shoushuai Miao，Wanfeng Dou，Yan Li，An error-detecting approach for fault tolerance parallel recomputing with parallel digital terrain analysis, Journal of Algorithms & Computational Technology，2016，10(1):52-61.
- Wanfeng Dou, Yan Li, Shoushuai Miao. A Data Partitioning Method for Parallel Digital Terrain Analysis, Journal of Algorithms & Computational Technology，2015，Vol. 9, No. 3, pp.251-264 EI
- Dou, W., Miao, S. and Li, Y. Fault-tolerant parallel computing for DEM data blocks with layered dependent relationships based on redundancy mechanism, Int. J. High Performance Computing and Networking, 2015, 8(4):337–344.
- S Miao，W Dou，Y Li，Research on the fast parallel recomputing for parallel digital terrain analysis，Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Geo-Informatics in Resource Management and Sustainable Ecosystem -GRMSE 2014, in Communications in Computer and Information Science, 2015, 482:244-251
- Wanfeng Dou, Shoushuai Miao, Performance Analysis for Fast Parallel Recomputing Algorithm under DTA, 14th Distributed Computing and Algorithms for Business, Engineering, and Sciences (DCABES), Guiyang, 18-24, August, China. Eds:Craig Douglas and Guo Yucheng, IEEE Computer Society 2015, pp.46-49
- Wanfeng Dou, Xiaoyan Guo, Yan Li. A Partition Method of Public Bicycle Scheduling Region Based on Graph Theory. International Workshop on Software Engineering and Management Information System, WIT Transaction on Information and Communication Technologies, 2014, 62(3): 11870-1194
- Xiaodong Song, Wanfeng Dou, Guoan Tang, Kun Yang and Kejian Qian, A Diskless Checkpointing Algorithm for Cluster Architectures Applied to Geospatial Raster Data Processing, Journal of Algorithms & Computational Technology，2014, 8(4):369-387.
- Yan Li, Wanfeng Dou, Kun Yang, Shoushuai Miao. Optimized data I/O strategy of the algorithm of parallel digital terrain analysis, DCABES2014, Xianning, Hubei, China. Eds:Craig Douglas and Guo Yucheng, IEEE Computer Society 2014, pp.34-37.
- Shoushuai Miao, Wanfeng Dou, Yan Li. Study on error-detecting approach for fault tolerance recomputing oriented parallel digital terrain analysis, DCABES2014, Xianning, Hubei, China. Eds:Craig Douglas and Guo Yucheng, IEEE Computer Society 2014, pp.148-151.
- Wanfeng Dou and Xiaodong Song, Operation Command Transformation of Synchronized Collaborative Design Upon Heterogeneous CAD Systems, International Journal of Algorithms & Computational Technology, 2013, 7(4):423-447.
- Jing Zhao, Wanfeng Dou, Xuejun Liu, Kun Yang. Research on Data Parallel and Scheduling Mechanism based on Petri nets, 11th International Symposium on Distributed Computing and Applications to Business, Engineering & Science 2012,pp.36-39.
- Xiaodong Song, Wanfeng Dou, Guoan Tang, KunYang, Kejian Qian. A Fault Tolerance Scheduling Algorithm for Parallel Terrain Analysis, 11th International Symposium on Distributed Computing and Applications to Business, Engineering & Science 2012, pp81-85.
- Min Yuan, Zhiqiu Huang, Jun Hu. Modeling and Verification of Cross-organizational Multi-business Transactions, Journal of Software, 2012,23(3):517-538. (in Chinese).
- Min Yuan, Zhiqiu Huang, Xiang Li, Yan Yan. Business Transaction Verification Approach Based on Service Coordination Model, Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems(CIMS), 2012,18(3):662-671. (in Chinese).
- Min Yuan, Zhiqiu Huang, Xiang Li. Business Transaction Verification-Enabled Service Coordination Model, Journal of Chinese Computer Systems, 2011,32(9):1734-1739.(in Chinese).
- Wanfeng dou, Xiaodong Song and Xiaoyong Zhang. Design and Implementation of Synchronized Collaborative Design upon Heterogeneous CAD Systems. International Journal of Algorithms & Computational Technology, 2011, 5(3):451-473.
- Min Yuan, Zhiqiu Huang, Zining Cao, Fangxiong Xiao. An Extended π-Calculus and its Transactional Bisimulation, Journal of Computer Research and Development, 2010, 47(3):541-548. (in Chinese).
- Min Yuan, Zhiqiu Huang, Xiang Li, Yan Yan. Towards a Formal Verification Approach for Business Process Coordination. Presented at and published in the proc. of 2010 IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS), Miami, USA, IEEE Computer Society, 2010: 361-368. (Acceptance rate: 17.5%).
- Wanfeng Dou, Xiaodong Song, Tao Peng. Middleware Architecture Interoperation of Synchronized Collaborative Design upon Heterogeneous CAD Systems, International Journal of Communication and Computer, 2010, 7(10):14-24.
- Wanfeng Dou, Yifeng Wang, Sen Luo, Analysis and Design of Distributed Pair Programming System, International Journal of Intelligent Information Management, 2010, 2:487-497.
- Wanfeng DOU Wei HE, Yonghua QU, A new trust model based on risk evaluation in trusted decision making environments, Int. of Conf. of China Communication and Information Technology, Vol.II, Oct., 2010, pp.170-174
- Wanfeng Dou, Xiaodong Song, Tao Peng, Transformation of operation commands among CAD systems in synchronized collaborative design, Proceedings of Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design (CSCW in Design 2010), April 16-17, Shanghai, China, 2010，pp.1-6.
- Wanfeng Dou, Kui Hong, Wei He, A conversation model of collaborative pair programming based on language/action theory, Proceedings of Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design (CSCW in Design 2010), April 16-17, Shanghai, China,2010, pp.7-12.
- Wanfeng Dou, Wei He, Compatibility and requirements analysis of distributed pair programming, The 2nd International Workshop on Education Technology and Computer Science (ETCS2010), Wuhan, March 6-7, China, 2010, pp.467-470.
- Wanfeng Dou, Wei He, A preliminary design of distributed pair programming system, The 2nd International Workshop on Education Technology and Computer Science (ETCS2010), Wuhan, March 6-7,China, 2010, pp.256-259.
- Xiaodong Song Wanfeng Dou Jun Zhu, Implementation of Collaborative Design System upon Heterogeneous CAD Systems Using a Feature-based Mapping Set, Proceedings of Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design (CSCW in Design 2010), April 16-17, Shanghai, China,2010, pp.510-515.
- Min Yuan, Zhiqiu Huang, Jun Hu, Xiang Li, Yi Zhu. Ensuring Coordination of Multi-business Interactions. Presented at and published in the proc. of 2009 IEEE International Conference on Services computing (SCC), Bangalore, India, IEEE Computer Society, 2009: 356-363. (Acceptance rate: 18.5%).
- Min Yuan, Zhiqiu Huang, Jian Zhao, Xiang Li. Modeling and Verification of Automatic Multi-business Transactions. Presented at and published in the proc. of 21st International Conference on Software Engineering & Knowledge Engineering (SEKE), Boston, USA, 2009:274-279. (Acceptance rate: 38%).
- Min Yuan, Zhiqiu Huang, Fangxiong Xiao. Modeling and Analysis of Flexible Transaction for Web Services. Presented at and published in the proc. of 2009 IEEE International Conference on Web Services (ICWS), Los Angeles, USA, IEEE Computer Society, 2009: 1008-1009.
- Min Yuan, Zhiqiu Huang, Shouping Gao. Building Multi-business Processes Coordination Model in Pi-Calculus, Presented at and published in the proc. of 2009 International Conference on New Trends in Information and Service Science (NISS), Beijing, China, IEEE Computer Society, 2009: 77-82. (Acceptance rate: 29%).
- Jun Yang and Wanfeng Dou, A new creative method of multi-version, Chinese journal of Computer, 2008, 31(4):702-710.
- Jun Yang and Wanfeng Dou, Synchronized collaborative design with heterogeneous CAD systems based on macro semantic command. Proc. of the 12th International Conf. on Computer Supported Cooperative work in Design (CSCW in Design2008), April 3-5, Xi’an, China，IEEE Press, 2008:183-188.
- W. F. Dou，F. Tong，J. Yang and F.P. Cao. Middleware Framework in Heterogeneous Collaborative Systems Based on Components, International Conference on Information Technology and Environmental Systems Sciences 2008(ITESS’2008), IESN1862, May 15-17, 2008:389-393, China.
- Wanfeng Dou, Ming Zhu, Qi Shen, Cooperative multi-versioning technique based on version replication, Proc. of the 10th International Conf. on Computer Supported Cooperative work in Design, May 3-5, Nanjing, China,2006:159-164.
- Wanfeng Dou and Weili Wang, Later join and cooperation reliability in collaborative editing, Chinese Journal of Electronics, 2005, 33(7):1275-1279.
- Wanfeng Dou and Chunping Li, Object identification and its compression in multi-versioning techniques, Chinese Journal of Software, 15(8):1133-1140.
- Wanfeng Dou (2013). Methods and practices of software engineering. Beijing: China Machine Process.
- Wanfeng Dou (2013). Experimental tutorial of software engineering. Beijing: China Machine Process.
- Wanfeng Dou (2013). Methods and practices of system analysis and design. Beijing: China Machine Process
- Dou Wanfeng, Liu Xuejun, Zhaojing, Song Xiaodong, Tao Guoan, A method of data split and distribution for parallel digital terrain analysis，Authorization Number：ZL201110405693.9，2013-07-24
- Dou Wanfeng, Yang Kun, Xu Min, Song Xiaodong, Tao Guoan, A method of fault tolerance for data parallel computing, Authorization Number：ZL201210366275.8, 2015-4-25
- Dou Wanfeng, Shi Yumei, Automatic intervention method and its equipment for distributed pair communication, Authorization Number: ZL201310189100.9, 2016-1-22
- Dou Wanfeng, Cheng Xianjing, Intelligent partition of scheduling areas in public pus system based on graph theory, Authorization Number：ZL201410162000，2016-2-24.