New Media and Adolescent
- Players’ Behavior\Motivation in computer games and EEG Wave
- Players’ Attention\Emotion Measuring in Computer Games
- Technology in teaching and learning
- PhD, Educational Technology,Nanjing Normal University (2006)
- MA, Educational Technology,Beijing Normal University (1998)
- BA, Mathsmatics Education,Anhui Normal University (1994)
- Visiting Scholar,Psychology,Iowa State University，US（2014）
- “Research on the Youths’ New Media Preferences, Utilization and Influences (No. : 13BRK026).” PI: Jiansheng Li, 2013-2015. A Grant from National Social Science Foundation: ￥180,000.
- “Research on the Gamers’ Learning Behavior (No. : DCA090319）.” PI: Jiansheng Li, 2009-2010. A grant from Social Science Important Foundation of Education Ministry: ￥20,000.
- “Research on the Participating Teaching in the Web2.0 (NO.: 09SJB880038).” PI: Jiansheng Li, 2009-2010. A Grant from Philosophy Social Science Foundation of High School by Jiangsu Education Department: ￥6,000.
- ”The Basic Framework and Operating Mechanism of Learning and Amusement in the Television Networks ” PI: Yi Li, RA: Jiansheng Li, 2010-2011. A Special Fund from China Educational Television (CETV): ￥100,000.
- ”Research on Mobile Game Learning ” PI: Yi Li, RA: Jiansheng Li, 2011-2012. A Special Fund from China Mobile Communication Corporation (CMCC) : ￥600,000.
- “Physiological Evaluation of the Player’s Emotions in Different Educational Games,”(with Han and Liu). The Second Educational Innovation through Technology (EITT), Conference, Virginia, USA, November 2013.
- “The Impact of Teacher Participation Level and Interaction Mode on Student Interaction in Virtual Learning Community: a Case Study,” (with Zhang), The Educational Innovation through Technology (EITT) Conference, Tsinghua University, Beijing, August 2012.
- “Study on Effects of Achievement Goals on Academic Emotions in Educational Games,”(with Zhang and Li).Journal of Distance Education, (216), (March 2013), 105-112.
- “Social Interaction Research in Online Learning ——the Teachers’ Participation Level and Interaction Time limitation Effect on Social Interaction,”(with Zhang).Journal Educational Technology Research, (238) (February 2013), 36-41.
- “The Influences of Gamers' Flow Experience on the Outcome of Learning in Educational Games,”(with Qiao and Li). Journal of Modern Distance Education Research, 2013 (1), (January 2013), 85-89.
- “The Effect of Flow and Motivation on Users’ Learning Outcomes in Second Life,” (with Xu and Chen). Journal of Educational Technology Development and Exchange, 5(1), (May 2012), 95-108.
- “Design Features and Academic Emotions in Educational Games,” (with Zhang and Li).Journal of Educational Technology Development and Exchange, 5(1), (May 2012), 29-44.
- “Researches on Academic Emotions in Educational Game,” (with Zhang).Journal of the China Educational Technology Equipment. (27), (July 2011), 3-10.
- “Supporting Scientific Inquiry Learning with MUVE Using River City as an Example,” (with Liu). Journal of the China Educational Technology Equipment. (27), (September 2010),3-5.
- “Literature Review on the Research of Teaching and Learning in Second Life,” Journal of Open Education Research. 15(5), (October 2009), 101-106.
- A case study on Participation and Instruction of teacher/students in online learning，Proceedings of International conference of educational innovation through technology，2012.8.