The reform of public educational finance in China
- Educational policy
- Educational equity
- School finance reforms
- School effectiveness
- B.A.Geography Education.Nanjing Normal University(1993-1997)
- M.A.Educational Economy and Administration.Nanjing Normal University(2000-2003)
- Ph.D.Educational Administration and Leadership.Nanjing Normal University(2006-2009)
- 2010-2014 Study on the Quantitative Measurement of High Quality and Equilibrium Development of Basic Education in Jiangsu Province, funded by the Jiangsu Planning Office of Philosophy and Social Science.
- 2008-2014 The Problems and Governance of Huge School, funded by Jiangsu Planning office of Education Science.
- 2014-Present Study on Using Digital Tools to Construct Quality School, funded by Focus Technology Co., Ltd.
- Yao,J., & Ma, L.(2016) An Analysis on the Amount and Structure of Educational Finance Investmentin ’Post 4% Age’, Research in Educational Decelopment.36(5).
- Yao, J., & Zhang, X., (2014) The Role of Fiscal Transfer Payment below the Provincial Level in Guaranteeing the Development of Compulsory Education: Performance, Problem and Improvement. Journal of Educational Studies,10(4).
- Yao, J., & Zhang, X., (2014) Public Finance Support for Education Reform and Development in ‘Post 4% Era’, Education & Economy, 29(4).
- Yao, J., (2014) Quantitative Measurement of High Quality and Equilibrium Development of Basic Education in the Developed Province: A Case Study of Jiangsu Province, Education Science, 30(2).
- Yao, J., (2014) The Problems and Reform of Huge Schools, People’s Education, 54(4).
- Zhang, X., & Yao, J.,(2013) Changes, Problems and Transformation of Method System of Education Management in China, Educational Research and Experiment, 29(5).
- Yao, J., (2013) Analysis of Jiangsu Provincial Basic Education Quality-Balanced Development. Jiangsu Education Research. 29(11A).
- Yao, J., (2012) Design of Quantitative Indicator System of High Quality and Equilibrium Development of Basic Education in Jiangsu. Research in Educational Decelopment.32(22).
- Yao, J. & Zhang, X.,(2010) Measuring Education Equilibrium Development of PRC.. Journal of East China Normal University(Educational Science), 28(2).
- Yao, J. (2009) The Evolvement of Education Equality in China: A Measuring Based on Gini Coefficient of Education (1949-2006). Education Science, 25(1).
- Yao, J.(2008) On the Comprehensive Measuring of Education Balancing Development: Principles and Methods, Education Science 24(3).
- Yao, J.,(2008) China-style Decentralization and Governance of Balanced Development of Education, Social Science in Nanjing, 18(8).
- Yao, J., (2008) On the Application of Experimental Method in the Researches of Educational Administration, Journal of Nanjing Normal University (Social Science). 43(5).
- 2012. Transformation of Economic Development Strategy and Education Equilibrium Development in China: A Perspective of Institution Change. Beijing: Beijing Normal University Press.
Honors and Awards
- 2014 The Second Award of 13th Jiangsu Outstanding Achievement of Philosophy & Social Science, Honored by Jiangsu Province People’s Government.
- 2016 The Second Award of 4th Jiangsu Outstanding Achievement of Education Research, Honored by Jiangsu Leading Group of Education Science Planning
- 2016 The award of Jiangsu Education Science Research, Honored by Jiangsu Education Department
- Member, Jiangsu Professional Committee of Educational Administration, China
- Member, Taos Institute, USA.