- Early Childhood Assessment
- Early Childhood Curriculum
- Practicum in Pre-service Teacher Education
- PhD, Educational Theory, East China Normal University(1999)
- MA, Curriculum and Instruction, East China Normal University(1996)
- BA, Preschool Education, East China Normal University(1993)
- Portfolio Assessment System based on “Learning Standard for 3-6 Years Old Children”, Supported by Jiangsu Province Educational Research Foundation
Selected Journal Articles or Book Chapters
- Guo, Liang-jing(2016), Early Childhood Education Curriculum Reform Since 1980s, in Xiaoxia Feng, Education Reform in China: Early Childhood Education, Hubei Publishing House, 2016, pp.186-240.
- Guo, Liang-jing(2013), Misinterpretation of John Dewey’s text about educational aim---- on personification of the concept “aim”, Journal of East China Normal University(educational sciences), Vol.31, No. 3.
- Guo, Liang-jing(2013), A Systematic Approach to Preschool Education Quality Assurance and Improvement, Studies in Preschool Education, Vol.225, No.9.
- Guo, Liang-jing(2012), Quality Kindergarten from Children’s Perspective, Early Childhood Education, 2012(10):10-14.
- Guo, Liang-jing(2011), Issues on Developing “Kindergarten Teacher’s Professional Standard”, Chinese Teacher,2011(9):23-26.
- Guo, Liang-jing (2009), Should We Get beyond the Quality Discourse in Our Policy?——what we could learn from “Beyond Quality in Early Childhood Education and Care”, Studies in Preschool Education, 2009(2):3-9.
- Guo, Liang-jing(2007), The Process of Developing “Self-assessment Tools for Professional Development” in Shanghai Kindergarten Context, Studies in Preschool Education, 2007(7/8):10-18.
- 2010-2015 Academic Committee of China National Society of Early Childhood Education
- 2016-present vice president of OMEP China Committee