- Users’ information behavior during online image retrieval
- Young people’s online Learning behavior and its impacts on education
- Applying webometrics into assessment of educational websites
- Ph.D., Information Science, Department of Information Management, Nanjing University, Nanjing, China（2010）
- MA, Educational Technology, School of Communications, Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing, China（2002）
- BA, Department of Educational Technology, Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing, China（1999）
- Social Science Foundation of Education Ministry, “Applying webometrics into assessment of educational websites: An experimental study.” PI: Cao,M. 2009-2012.
- National Social Science Foundation, “Model Construction of group learning behaviors and its Statistical Regularity.” PI: Pang, M., RA: Cao, M. 2006-2009.
- Cao, M. Query Reformulation in Image Search Process. Journal of Library Science in China. 2012, 38(201): 39-48.
- Cao, M. Research on Query Features of Web Image Retrieval. Library and Information Service. 2012, 56(9): 120-124.
- Cao, M. Research on users’ information behavior and psychology of image retrieval on internet. Journal of Library Science in China, 2011, 37(5): 53-60.
- Cao, M., Min Y. Research on image retrieval behavior of entrance selecting and jumping on internet. Library and Information Service, 2011, 55(7): 94-97.
- Cao, M. Study on webometrics in education website evaluation. Open Education Research, 2011,17(5): 103-107.
- Cao, M., Min Y. Impact assessment of Chinese education websites. Open Education Research, 2011,17(6): 104-110.
- Bai, Y., Cao, M. Overview of the domestic research of educational website evaluation. Modern Educational Technology, 2011, 21(1): 107-111.
- Cao, M. Research on key behaviors of image retrieval on internet. New Technology of Library and Information Service, 2010, 200(12): 40-45.
- Cao, M. Brief discussion of the development of user information behavior studies. Library and Information Service, 2010, 54(2): 55-58.
- Cao, M., Zhu, X. The research method system of user information behavior study. Information Studies: Theory & Applications, 2010,33(1): 37-40.
- Cao, M., Zhang Z., Zhang S. The development evolution of Chinese educational technology organization institutions. E-education Research, 2010, 212(12): 106-110.
- Cao, M., Zhu, X. Research progress on user image descriptions. New Technology of Library and Infoyrmation Service, 2009, 186(12): 31-36.
- Cao, M., Zhu, X. Research on image resource sharing modes based on internet. Information Science, 2009, 27(5): 758-762.
- Cao, M. Research progress of knowledge discovery in e-learning system. Open Education Research, 2008,14(6): 89-93.
- Cao, M. Project management: available for educational informationization in middle school. Journal of Teaching and Manage, 2007,(2): 16-17.
- CAO, M. “Chapter 5: Teaching model of distance high education” & “Chapter 6: Instructional resources and its management in distance high education” In The Teaching and Management of Modern Distance High Education, 2005, Edited by Chen, N. and Zhou, W. Beijing: China Renmin University Press.
School of Education Science, Nanjing Normal University
122 Ninghai Rd., Nanjing, China 210097