- Educational research methodology and large scale assessment
- Child play in early childhood education
- educational research methodology and large scale assessment
- child play in early childhood education
- Ph.D, Research and Evaluation Methodology, University of Florida (2014)
- M.S., Science Education, Central Washington University (2010)
- M.A., Education, Murdoch University, Australia (2008)
- B.S., Biological Education, Nanjing Normal University (2007)
- M.Gao., & Quitadamo, I. J. (2015). Using inquiry teaching to promote student critical thinking and content knowledge in a nonmajor biology course. Education Journal, 4(4), 182-188.
- Co-translator of the book “Play: The Pathway from Theory to Practice”
Honors and Awards
- Received the title of “Jiangsu Province ‘Shuangchuang’ Talents” (2015).
- Rita W. Peterson Divisional Award for science education, AAAS conference, 2010.
- A second place in the presentation Sectional Awards, AAAS conference, 2010