Curriculum and Teaching Methodology
- Maths Education
- Primary School Education
- Post doctorate. Pedagogy, Nanjing Normal University (2004)
- PhD. Pedagogy, Northwest Normal University (1999)
- MA. Pedagogy, Northwest Normal University (1995)
- BA. Science, Northwest Normal University (1987)
- Mathematics Methodology Research in the View of Culture (BHA010079)
- Experimental Research on Original Subject Problem Driving Classroom Teaching (04JYB016)
- Research on the Relationship Between Harmonious School Culture Construction and Curriculum Teaching (DHA090189)
- Further Research on the Major Theoretical and Practical Problems of the Curriculum Reform on Basic Education (12YJA880139)
- Why it’s harder to teach children——rethinking and establishment of the standpoint of humanity pedagogy. Educational Research. 2016.06.
- Three basic problems in classroom teaching design. Contemporary Education and Culture. 2015.05.
- Investigation to the methodology of evidence-based education. Educational Research and Experiment. 2014.04.
- On the time-seizing of abstract mathematics teaching in primary school. Curriculum, Teaching Material and Method. 2013.09.
- Several considerations about the Maths teaching in the view of Maths culture. Curriculum, Teaching Material and Method. 2012.11.
- Self-criticism on several phenomena of children’s learning in realistic society. Journal of Mathematics Education. 2012.01.
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding graduate student supervisor in Nanjing Normal University (2013-14)
- Outstanding graduate student supervisor in Nanjing Normal University (2011-12)
- Member of the expert group on Professional Master (Primary School Education)
- Standing Director in the Committee of Instruction Methodology
- Standing Director in the Committee of Primary School Teacher Education