PhD, Methodology of Curriculum and Instruction, Nanjing Normal University (2008)
Master, Methodology of Curriculum and Instruction, Nanjing Normal University(2003)
English Undergraduate course, Diploma of self-taught examination , Nanjing Normal University (2003)
Bachelor of History, Suzhou University, (1996)
As a host
- Study on Methodology of Curriculum and Instruction with the perspective of Natural Philosophy （2010-2013）
- Study on School Curriculum Planning of Compulsory education: Experience, Problems and Strategies（2013—2016）
- Cooperative Action Study on Scientific Development of School Curriculum（2016-2017）
As a core participator
- Theoretical Study on Practical Problems in Curriculum Reform of Compulsory Education（2005-2008）
- Study on the Problem of Appropriateness of Changes of Curriculum and Instruction of Compulsory education
As a participator of a cross- cultural project
- Being Children: Children’s voice on Childhood
- Comparative Study on English and Scottish New Curriculum Reforms of Basic Education [J].Journal of Educational Studies,2016(1).
- Review on the Scottish Curriculum Reform of Senior Secondary Education[J].Curriculum·Teaching Materials·Teaching Methods,2015(2).
- On In-depth Integration of Curriculum and Teaching[J].Research in Educational Development,2014(24).
- Discussion on the Teachers’ Knowledge Foundation of Curriculum IntegrationTheory and Practice of Education,2013(31)
- Exploration on School-Culture Research in Recent 30 years in China: a Perspective of Process Philosophy[J].Research in Educational Development,2013(10).
- Exploration on Regional Linkage Mode of School Connotation-oriented Development: 7.a Case Study on a U-A-S Cooperative Action Research in Qixia Region in Nanjing[J].Research in Educational Development,2012(24).
- Conforming to Naturalness: the Cultural Context to Understand the Ancient Chinese Thoughts of Curriculum and Instruction[J].Theory and Practice of Education,2012(10).
- An Exploration on the Thinking Routes of Generating the Wisdom of Ideas of Curriculum and Instruction[J].Research in Educational Development,2011(8).
- The Tradition of Natural Law: an Important Cultural Context Where the Western Thoughts of Curriculum and Instruction generated[J].Theory and Practice of Education,2010(3)
- The Self-recognition and Development of School: the Appropriate Road to Generate School’s Characteristics ——An Action Research on the Balanced Development of Compulsory Education in Qixia District in Nanjing City[J].Research in Educational Development,2010(2)
- The Reform of Curriculum and Instruction: a Cultural Journey of Going out of and back to Home: Based on the Cultural comprehension about the Idea “Considering Nature as the Law of Existence ”[J].Educational research and experiment,2009(4)
- On the Shift Of Dominant Paradigm of Curriculum in the United States of America from the Perspective of Sociology of Knowledge [J]. Theory and Practice of Educaion,2009(13)
- An Exploration into the Complex and Dialectical Property of the Teaching Thoughts and Practice in the New Curriculum Reform [J]. Theory and Practice of Educaion,2008(13).
- Classical Natural Law: the Context of Legal Culture to Interpret the Locke and Rousseau’s Thoughts on Children Education [J]. Comparative Education Reciew,2008(05).
- Understand, Reflect, and Improve the New Curriculum Reform during the Process of the Reform [J] Journal of Tianjin Academy of Education Science,2008(04).
- “Topic Seminar”: a Process-orientated Curriculum Model in Higher Vocational Education [J]. Jiangsu Higher Education,2007(06).
- Consideration on the Relationship between Personal Cultivation in Higher Vocational Education and Ideology [J]. Vocational and Technical Education,2006(07).
- An Analysis on the Qualities of Some Educational Theories[J]. Contemporary Educational Collection of Essays,2006(04).
- An Exploration on the Historical Process of the Problems of Aphasia of Chinese Educational Sciences and the Research on Them [J]. Education Science,2006(01).
- Hall, G.E, Hord, S.M . Implement Change: Patterns, Principles, and Potholes. Zhejiang Education Press, 2004,12.
- Approaching the teaching imagination:Based on the Cultural comprehension about the Idea “Considering Nature as the Law of Existence ”
- Pursuing Appropriateness:the Reform of Curriculum and teaching of Basic Education