Control Theory and Control Engineering
- Networked Control System
- Security Control of Networked Control System
- Event-triggered Control
- PhD, Control Theory and Control Engineering, ChineseUniversity of Mining and Technology (2002)
- MA, Chinese University of Mining and Technology (1999)
- BA, Chinese University of Mining and Technology (1996)
- “Event-triggeredcommunication and distributed control co-design for networked control systems underconstraint resources” sponsored by Natural Science Foundation of China,2013-2016
- “Analysisand synthesis of networked control system with constrained network QoS andstochastic fault” sponsored by Natural Science Foundation of China, 2010-2013
- “Internet-based study of signal and control co-optimal and quantisation”sponsored by Natural Science Foundation of China, 2008-2010• “Network-basedrobust control and filter for delay system with uncertainties” sponsored by Natural ScienceFoundation of China , 2006-2008
- “Optimization and collaboration of signal and control under wireless network”sponsored by Natural Science Foundation of JiangShu Province, 2010-2013
- “Co-designof network and control for networked control systems” sponsored by NaturalScience Foundation of JiangShu, 2005-2007
- “Modeland Knowledge discovery of database for flow supply chain” sponsored by NaturalScience of Ministry of Education of Jiangshu, 2003-2005
- ChenPeng, Dong Yue, Qing-Long Han (2014).Communication and control for networked complex systems, SpringerPress，2015，ISBN：978-3-662-46812-8
- Dong Yue, Chen Peng, andQing-Long Han. (2007).Analysis and Synthesis of networked control systems. 266 pages, SciencePress,Beijing,P.R.China, ISBN:978-7-03-018464-1(published date: 6 Jan2007).
Refereed International Journal Papers:
- Chen Peng, Dong Yue, Min-rui Fei, A higher energyefficient sampling scheme for networked control systems over IEEE 802.15.4wireless networks, IEEE Trans. on Industrial Informactics,DOI:10.1109/TII.2015.2481821
- Chen Peng, JinZhang, Delay-distribution-dependent load frequency control of power systemswith probabilistic interval delays, IEEE Trans. On Power Systems, DOI:10.1109/TPWRS.2015.2485272
- Chen Peng, Tai ChengYang, Event-triggered communication and H_inf control co-design for networked control systems,Automatica, 49(5): 1326–1332, 2013.
- Chen Peng, Qing-LongHan, A novel event-triggered transmission scheme and L_2 control co-design forsampled-data control systems, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control,58(10):2620-2626, 2013.
- Chen Peng, Qing-LongHan, Dong Yue, Communication-delay-distribution dependent decentralized controlfor large-scale systems with IP-based communication networks, IEEE Transactionson Control Systems Technology, 21(3):820-830, 2013.
- Chen Peng, Qing-LongHan, Dong Yue, To transmit or not to transmit: a discrete event-triggered communicationscheme for networked Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy systems, IEEE Transactions on FuzzySystems, 21(1): 164-170, 2013.
- Chen Peng, Dong Yue,Min-Rui Fei, Relaxed stability and stabilization conditions of networked fuzzycontrol systems subject to asynchronous grades of membership, IEEE Transactionson Fuzzy Systems, 22(5):1101-1112, 2014
- Chen Peng, YuchuTian, Dong Yue, Output Feedback Control of Discrete-Time Systems in NetworkedEnvironments, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, andCybernetics-Part A 41(1):185 – 190, 2011.
- Chen Peng,Tai chengYang,Communication delay distribution dependent networked control for a classof T-S fuzzy system, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, 18 (2): 326-335, 2010.
- Chen Peng,Dong Yue,Tai Cheng Yang, Engang Tian, On delay-dependent approach to robuststability and stabilization for T-S fuzzy systems with constant delay anduncertainties, IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, 17(5):1143-1156, 2009.
- Chen Peng,Dong Yue, Yuchu Tian, New approach on robust delay-dependent H_infty controlfor uncertain T-S fuzzy systems with interval time-varying delay, IEEETransactions on Fuzzy Systems, 17(4), 890-900, 2009