PhD, Electrical Engineering, Southeast University (2019)
MA, Electrical Engineering, Southeast University (2014)
BA, Electrical Engineering and Automation, Wuhan University of Technology, (2012)
1. Guishu Zhao, Wei Hua, and Ji Qi. Comparative Study of Wound-Field Flux-Switching Machines and Switched Reluctance Machines, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 2019, 55(3): 2581-2591. (SCI)
2. Guishu Zhao and Wei Hua. Comparative Study between a Novel Multi-Tooth and a V-Shaped Flux-Switching Permanent Magnet Machines, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 2019, 55(7): 8104908. (SCI)
3. Guishu Zhao, Wei Hua, Xiaofeng Zhu, and Gan Zhang. The Influence of Dummy Slots on Stator Surface-Mounted Permanent Magnet Machines, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 2017, 53(6): 7207105. (SCI)
4. Guishu Zhao and Wei Hua. A novel flux-switching permanent magnet machine with v-shaped magnets, AIP Advances, 2017, 7(5): 056655. (SCI)
5. Wei Hua, Guishu Zhao, Hao Hua, and Ming Cheng. General Power Equation of Switched Reluctance Machines and Power Density Comparison, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, 2017, 53(5): 4298–4307. (SCI)
1. Wei hua, Peng Su, Gan Zhang and Guishu Zhao. Wiley Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering: Flux Switching Machines. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2015.
The reviewer of SCI journals “IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics”, “IEEE Transactions on industry applications”, ”International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems”, ect.