Instrument Science and Technology
- Theory and Application of Electromagnetic Nondestructive Evaluation
- Researches on NDT Simulation, Software and System Developments
- Electromagnetic Characterization and Detection of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP) Material
- Inspection and Maintenance Technology for Electrical Engineering
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology (3D Printing) Development of Composite Materials
- PhD, Instrument science and technology (Intelligent monitoring and control), Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics (2015)
- MA, Measurement technology and instrument, Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics (2010)
- BA, Measuring and control technology and instrument, Anhui Polytechnic University, (2007)
- Research on key technologies of macro- and mesoscopic defect inspection for CFRP materials using high frequency eddy current testing method. Funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 51605229), 2017.1-2019.12, Project Leader
- Application of high frequency ECT technique for nondestructive testing and characterization of CFRP material. Funded by Natural Science Foundation of Higher Education Institutions of Jiangsu Province, China (No. 16KJB460016), 2016.9-2018.8, Project Leader
- Electromagnetic modeling, characterization and imaging of anisotropic CFRP materials for NDT applications, Funded by China Postdoctoral Science Foundation (No. 2016M601844), 2016.8-2018.7, Project Leader
- Controllable design and manufacturing method for 3D printing of intelligent composite structure，Funded by Shanghai Aerospace Equipment Manufacturing Plant Co., Ltd, 2017.7-2018.5, Project Leader
- Nondestructive damage detection and visualization of CFRP composite materials using high-frequency eddy current testing (ECT) method, Funded by Research Fund of the State Key Laboratory of Mechanics and Control of Mechanical Structures (No. MCMS-0515K01), 2015.1-2017.12, Main participant
- Health monitoring system of HV transmission line based on smart material and structure, Funded by the Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (No. 20113218110026), 2011.1-2013.12, Main participant
- Research on vibration control technique of aircraft panel structure based on semi-active control and energy harvesting. Funded by Aeronautical Science Foundation Project (No. 2010ZA23002), 2011.1-2012.12. Main participant
- Development of on-line damage inspection technique for maintenance of high voltage transmission line. Funded by State Grid Shandong Electric Power Research Institute, 2012.7-2013.12. Main participant
- Jun Cheng, Jinhao Qiu, Hongli Ji, Enrong Wang, Toshiyuki Takagi, Tetsuya Uchimoto. Application of Low Frequency ECT Method in Noncontact Detection and Visualization of CFRP Material. Composites Part B Engineering, 2017, 110:141-152. (SCI)
- Jun Cheng, Jinhao Qiu, Hongli Ji, Enrong Wang, Toshiyuki Takagi, Tetsuya Uchimoto. High Precision Ultrasonic Guided Wave Technique for Inspection of Power Transmission Line. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2017, 30(1):170-179. (SCI)
- Jun Cheng, Jiquan Yang, Jinhao Qiu, Hongli Ji, Toshiyuki Takagi. Visualization of meso-structure of carbon fiber reinforced polymer based on eddy current imaging. Acta Materiae Compositae Sinica, 2017 1-10, DOI: 10.13801/j.cnki.fhclxb. 20170927.001. (EI).
- Jun Cheng, Jinhao Qiu, Xiaojuan Xu, Hongli Ji, Toshiyuki Takagi, Tetsuya Uchimoto. Research Advances in Eddy Current Testing for Maintenance of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Composites. 2016, 51(3):261-284. (SCI)
- Jinhao Qiu, Jun Cheng, Chao Zhang, Hongli Ji, Toshiyuki Takagi, Tetsuya Uchimoto. Novel NDT methods for composite materials in aerospace structures. International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics & Mechanics, 2016, 52(1-2):1-9.(SCI)
- Jun Cheng, Jinhao Qiu, Toshiyuki Takagi, Tetsuya Uchimoto, Ning Hu. Novel Electromagnetic Modeling Approach of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic Laminate for Calculation of Eddy Currents and ECT Signals. Journal of Composite Materials, 2015, 49(5): 617-631.(SCI)
- Jun Cheng, Hongli Ji, Jinhao Qiu, et.al. Role of Interlaminar Interface on Bulk Conductivity and Electrical Anisotropy of CFRP Laminates Measured by Eddy Current Method. NDT&E International, 2014, 68:1-12. (SCI)
- Jun Cheng, Jinhao Qiu, Toshiyuki Takagi, Tetsuya Uchimoto, Ning Hu. Numerical Analysis of Correlation between Fibre Orientation and Eddy Current Testing Signals of Carbon-Fibre Reinforced Polymer Composites. International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, 2012, 39: 251-257.(SCI)
- Jun Cheng, Hongli Ji, Jinhao Qiu, Toshiyuki Takagi. Semi-Active Vibration Suppression by a Novel Synchronized Switch Circuit with Negative Capacitance. International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, 2011,37:291–308.(SCI)
- Jun Cheng, Hongli Ji, Jinhao Qiu. Active Vibration Control Using Piezoelectric Self-Sensing Actuator Based on Neural Network. Journal of Vibration, Measurement & Diagnosis, 2011, 31(3): 327-330. (EI)
- Hongli Ji, Jinhao Qiu, Jun Cheng, Daniel Inman. Application of a Negative Capacitance Circuit in Synchronized Switch Damping Techniques for Vibration Suppression. Journal of Vibration and Acoustics, 2011, 133, pp. 041015-1-041015-10. (SCI)
- Hongli Ji, Jinhao Qiu, Yipeng Wu, Jun Cheng, M. N. Ichchou. Novel Approach of Self-Sensing Actuation for Active Vibration Control, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 2011, 22(2), pp. 449-459. (SCI)
- Taiping Guo, Jinhao Qiu，Jun Cheng, Hongli Ji, Junhua Peng. High Frequency Eddy Current Testing System Development and Experimental Research, Foreign Electronic Measurement Technology, 2015, (11): 4-9+13
- Huayun Zhao, Jinhao Qiu, Jun Cheng, Na Gu, Hongli Ji. The Coupling and Attuation of Elastic Waves Propagating in Pulled Multi-Wire Strands. Piezoelectrics & Acoustooptics, 2014, 36(5): 828-832.
- Manyun Chen, Hongli Ji, Jun Cheng, Jinhao Qiu, Yanwei Cheng. Simulation and Experiment of Transmission Line Joints by Magnetic Flux Leakage Detection. NDT, 2015, 37(1): 27-32.
- Rui Guo, Lei Cao, Juan Jia, Yonggang Jia, Jun Cheng, Jinhao Qiu, Hongli Ji, Design of Electromagnetic Testing System for Power Transmission Line Based on STM32F407, Computer measurement & control，2015,(07):2281-2284.
- Jinhao Qiu, Jun Cheng, Yanwei Cheng, Manyun Chen, Hongli Ji. An Electromagnetic nondestructive detection system of power transmission line. National Invention Patent, ZL201310618789.2, 2017.01.04.
- Jinhao Qiu, Jun Cheng, Taiping Guo, Hongli Ji, Yanwei Cheng, Yipeng Wu. High-frequency electromagnetic eddy current detection system used for carbon fiber composite material damage detection. National Invention Patent, ZL201510243769.0, 2018.02.16.
- Jinhao Qiu, Jun Cheng, Hongli Ji, Xiaojuan Xu, Yipeng Wu. Eddy current microscopic construction imaging method of carbon fiber composite material, National Invention Patent, Published, CN104897774A.
- Jinhao Qiu, Jun Cheng, Hongli Ji, Xiaojuan Xu, Taiping Guo, Yipeng Wu. Test system for intermediate frequency eddy current of carbon fiber resin matrix composite, National Invention Patent, Published, CN104897775A.
Honors and Awards:
- National Scholarship of 2013 (Ph.D.), Ministry of Education of China, 2013, 12.31
- The reviewer of SCI journals “Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures” and “Journal of Sensors”.