Instrument Science and Technology
- Big data and Machine learning
- Deep learning
- Stochasic resonance
- PhD, Instrument Science and Technology, Southeast University (2011)
- MA, Pattern Recognition and Intelligent System, Shenyang Institute of Automation Chinese Academy of Sciences (2004)
- BA, Computer Science and Technology, Zhengzhou University (2001)
- Natural Science Foundation of China(No.61203237),2013-2015
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province(No.Q12F030064),2012-2014
- He J, Zhang Y, Zhou Y and Zhang L, Adaptive Stochastic Gradient Descent on the Grassmannian for Robust Low-Rank Subspace Recovery, IET Signal Processing, 2016, Online ISSN 1751-9683.
- He J, Gao MW, Zhang L and Wu H, Sparse Signal Recovery from Fixed Low-Rank Subspace via Compressive Measurement , Algorithms, 2013, 6, 871-882.
- Zhang L, Song AG and He J, Logic signals driven stochastic resonance in bistable dynamics subjected to 1/f noise floor, The European Physical Journal B, 2011, 80, 147-153.
- Zhang L, Song AG and He J, Effect of colored noise on logical stochastic resonance in bistable dynamics, Physical Review E, Vol.82, No.5, 2010, 051106.
- Zhang L, Song AG and He J, Stochastic resonance of subdiffusive bistable dynamics driven by levy noise based on subordination process, Journal of physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical, Vol.42, No.47,2009,475003.
- Zhang L, Song AG and He J, Stochastic resonance in saturation nonlinearities based on signal detection, Fluctuation and Noise Letters.Vol.8, No.2, 2008, L229-L235.
- He J, Zhang L, Wang Q, Li ZG, Using diffusion geometric coordinates for hyperspectral imagery representation, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, Vol.6, No.4, 2009, 767-771.
- Zhang L and Song AG, Development and Prospect of Stochastic Resonance in Signal Processing. Acta Electronica Sinica, Vol.37, No.4 ,2008, 811-818.
Honors and Awards：
- 2008 Accepted to“Internet Multi-Resolution Analysis: Foundations,and Practice”program Fellowship awarded from IPAM, UCLA
- 2012 Honor PhD Thesis“Study on Logical Stochastic Reseonance Theory Based on Bistable Dynamical System”Southeast University