- Navigation, Guidance & Control
- Indoor Positioning
- Pedestrian Navigation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Integrated Navigation
- robot control
PhD, Instrument Science and Technology, Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics (2010)
ME, Instrument Science and Technology, Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics (2006)
BE, Electrical Engineering and Automation, Nanjing University of Aeronautics & Astronautics (2003)
- Research on Active Anti-deception Jamming Method of Beidou Receiver Based on Inter-coupling of Heterogeneous Information，National Natural Science Foundation of China Youth Science Foundation Project, Project No.: 61601228，January 2017-December 2019.
- Baseband Anti-jamming of Beidou Receiver Based on Nonlinear Information Coupling, The Youth Foundation Project of the Jiangsu Provincial Natural Science Foundation, Project No.: BK20161021, July 2016-June 2019.
- Key Technologies of Wearable Micro Navigation and Positioning Equipment, "Six Talents Peaks" High-level Talents Project，Project No.: 2016-DZXX-035， July 2016-June 2019.
- Basic Research on New Direct Torque Control of Brushless DC Motor, National Natural Science Foundation of China Youth Science Foundation Project，Project No.: 51407095，January 2015-December 2017.
- Pedestrian navigation method based on human lower limb biodynamic model, National Natural Science Foundation of China Youth Science Foundation Project，Project No.: 61304227，January 2014-December. 2016.
- Research on Pedestrian Navigation Method Based on Virtual Inertial Sensing Network, Natural Science Foundation Project of Jiangsu Province, Project No.: BK20141453 July 2014-June 2017.
- Key Technology of Inertial/Satellite Deep Combination Based on Controllable Vector Loop. National Natural Science Foundation of China，Project No.: 61273057， January 2013-December 2016.
- Research on Communication and Control of Networked Control System Driven by Time and Event, Natural Science Foundation Project of Jiangsu Province, BK20131403, July 2013-June 2016.
- Shuqin Yang, Li Xing, Wenhui Liu, Weixing Qian*, Cuihong Gu, Wenyan Qian, and Hongchang Xue, Autonomous Navigation Method for Wearable Human-machine Interaction System Based on Deep Learning. [Submitted to IEEE SENSORS JOURNAL, 2020]
- Zhou Zijun, Qian Weixing*, et al. Pedestrian Navigation Method Based on Machine Learning and Gait Feature Auxiliary. [Submitted to International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 2019]
- Yu Yongjun, Qian Weixing*, et al. Research on SINS/Vision Non-linear Navigation Algorithm with Gaussian Particle Filter. [Submitted to Micromachines, 2019]
Li Xing, Xiaowei Tu, Weixing Qian*, Yang Jin, Pei Qi. Angular Velocity Fusion of the MIMU array based on EKF with Correlated System Noises, Measurement and Control, 2020.
- Zijun Zhou, Shuqin Yang, Zhisen Ni, Weixing Qian*, Cuihong Gu, Zekun Cao. Pedestrian Navigation Method Based on Machine Learning and Gait Feature Assistance, Sensors, 2020, 20: 1530.
- QIAN Weixing*, ZHOU Zijun, XIE Fei , CHEN Xin, WANG Rong, LIU Wenhui, Pedestrian navigation method based on machine learning and gait feature assistance, Source: Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology v 27, n 4, August , 2019
- Qian Weixing*, Zhu Yanhua, Xie Fei, et al. Construction of Human Virtual Inertial Measurement Unit Based on Machine Learning. Source: Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, v 23, n 1,p 24-28, February 1, 2017
- Yijian Liu, Qixun Lan, Chunjiang Qian, Weixing Qian, Hongyan Chu. Universal finite-time observer design and adaptive frequency regulation of hydraulic turbine systems, IET Control Theory & Applications 2016.
- Xie Fei, Zhao Jing, Qian Weixing, Xu Yufei. A combined GPS/Bei Dou signal acquisition algorithm for a constellation GNSS software receiver ICIC Express Letters, 2016 Universal finite-time observer design and adaptive frequency regulation of hydraulic turbine systems, ICIC Express Letters 2016.
- Qian, Wei-Xing*, Zeng, Qing-Hua;Wan, Jun-Wei;Xiong, Zhi,Pedestrian navigation method based on kinematic mechanism of human lower limb. Source: Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, v 23, n 1,p 24-28,February 1, 2015;
- Qian, Wei-Xing*; Peng, Chen;Tian, En-Gang1;Li, Rong-Bing, Pedestrian/mobile robot cooperative navigation method based on navigation information bidirectional fusion Source: Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, v 22, n 1,p 74-78,February 2014;
- Qian, Wei-Xing*, Zhu, Xin-Hua;Su, Yan. Personal navigation method based on foot-mounted MEMS inertial/magnetic measurement unit. Source: Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, v 20, n 5,p 567-572,October 2012;
- Qian, Wei-Xing*; Zhu, Xin-Hua;Su, Yan. Initial alignment method of MEMS SINS based on accelerometer redundant configuration. Source: Zhongguo Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, v 19, n 6, p 659-663, December 2011;
- Zheng, Zhi-Ming; Liu, Jian-Ye; Qian, Wei-Xing. Altitude data processing and fusion technique in satellite navigation and baro-altimeter. Source: Journal of Applied Sciences,v 28, n 3,p 277-282,May 2010;
- Qian, Wei-Xing*; Liu, Jian-Ye; Lai, Ji-Zhou; Zhang, Ling. Initial alignment method for rotational strapdown inertial navigation system based on strong tracking filter. Source: Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, v 18, n 3, p 290-295, June 2010;
- Zhao, Wen-Fang; Zhao, Wei; Qian, Wei-Xing; Liu, Jian-Ye. Initial alignment of SINS based on the continuous rotation of the azimuth axis. Source: Systems Engineering and Electronics, v 31, n 4, p 934-937, April 2009;
- Qian, Wei-Xing*; Liu, Jian-Ye; Zhao, Wei; Zhao, Wen-Fang. Sins initial alignment based on revolving base. Source: Journal of Astronautics, v 29, n 3, p 928-932, May 2008;
- Qian, Wei-Xing*; Liu, Jian-Ye; Zhao, Wei; Wang, Shu-Hua. Realization of transfer alignment emulator for platform/strapdown inertial navigation system. Source: Xi Tong Gong Cheng Yu Dian Zi Ji Shu/Systems Engineering and Electronics, v 29, n 5, p 795-799, May 2007;
- Zhu, Yan-Hua; Liu, Jian-Ye; Qian, Wei-Xing; Lai, Ji-Zhou. Rapid and accurate alignment for cost-efficient strapdown inertial navigation system on stationary base. Source:Shanghai Jiaotong Daxue Xuebao/Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University, v 42, n 5, p 836-840, May 2008;
- Qian Weixing, Xiong Zhi, Zeng Qinghua, Zhao Bin, Xie Fei, Peng Chen, Ma Gang, Yang Jianfei. Pedestrian Navigation System and Navigation Location Method Based on Human Kinematics Model，2017.10.10，China，Patent No.：CN201510037160.8
- Qian Weixing, Liu Yijian, Hui, Peng Chen, Tian Engang, Yang Jianfei, Ma Gang, A Pedestrian-Intelligent Mobile Vehicle Cooperative Navigation System Based on Two-way Fusion of Navigation Information and Its Navigation Method, 2016.05.17, China，Patent No.: 201410020089.8
- Qian Weixing, Zhu Xinhua, Suyan, Micro Personal Integrated Navigation System and Its Navigation and Location Method, 2014.06.04，China, Patent No.: 201110291899.3
- Qian Weixing, Liu Jianye, Li Rongbing, Lai Ji Zhou, Zhu Yanhua, Zhao Wenfang, Alignment and Navigation Technology in Integrated System of Steady Aiming and Navigation，2010.09.29, China, Patent No.: CN101413800B.
Honors and Awards
Honorary Title：The advanced worker of the 5th China Society of Inertial Technology, Dec 2018.
Institute of Scientific and Technical Information of China, Leader 5000 top academic papers in China's top quality Science and Technology Journals, Sep 2014.
Member of China Society of Inertial Technology
Member of the council of Nanjing Society of Inertial Technology
Member of China Automation Society
Member of Jiangsu Artificial Intelligence Society
Member of American Academy of Navigation
Member of China Astronautics Society
Member of jiangsu Association of Automation