Director: Enrong Wang
PROFESSIONAL IN INTRODUCTION
Electrical Engineering Institute of Nanjing Normal University, founded in Apr. 2003, was approved as one of the key research institutes in Nov.2006. Prof. Enrong Wang is the leader, under his leadership, the research direction is composed of five parts: Control of Intelligent Vehicle Suspension System, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Testing, Building Automation, Power Supply and Distribution Integrated Automation System and Power Electronics.
There are 201 faculty members in the institute, including 6 professors, 7 associate professors, 13 of whom have a PhD degree, 3 and 1 of whom have the titles of "Six talent peaks project" and "3-3-3 high-quality talents Project" in Jiangsu Province respectively. In last 5 years, the institute acquire one third prize of Sciense and Technology of Jiangsu Province, 3 the national natural science fund projects, 1 national high and new technology projects, 3 the Scientific Research Starting Foundation for Returned Overseas Chellonese Scholars, Ministry of Education fund projects, 5 Jiangsu province natural science fund projects, of which one major vertical project counts for 2.55 million Yuan. 11 patents have been authorized. In technology development and services, based in Shanghai and China-oriented, the institute serves for main battlefield on economic construction. In recent 5 years, the newly assumed horizontal projects count for 70 with the contracted amount to 13.78 million Yuan. There has been a rapid advance in Building Automation, EMC technology and application, etc, resulting in good social and economic benefits. Members of the Institute have published a series of high level papers in famous journals and academic conference at home and abroad, of which 133 are cited by SCI, and 11 books.
The institute is in constant and extensive contact with universities and research organizations both at home and abroad, such as Concordia University in Canada, Northumbria University in UK, Boise State University in USA, University of Illinois in USA, RMIT University in Australia, University of Singapore, Southeast University, Shanghai Jiaotong University,Guodian nanjing automation research institute,Nanjing Electric Power Company and so on.
- Control of Intelligent Vehicle Suspension System
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Testing
- Building Automation
- Power Supply and Distribution Integrated Automation System
- Power Electronics.
RECENT RESEARCH PROJECTS
- 2015.01-2018.12, research on mechanism and suppressing methods of electromagnetic interference in magneto-rheological suspension system, the National Natural Science Foundation of China(51475246)
- 2011.01-2013.10, electrical engineering laboratory construction, Scientific Research Foundation for Returned Scholars of Ministry of Education of China
- 2011.01-2013.12, research on decoupling control of magneto-rheological semi-active suspension system, the National Natural Science Foundation of China(51075215)
- 2017.01-2020.12, research on the collaborative control for vibration isolation and power generation of a novel magneto-rheological regenerative suspension system, the National Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province
- 2017.01-2019.12, key technology of vibration power generation and recovery of a novel regenerative suspension system, the Natural Science Foundation of the Higher Education Institutions of Jiangsu Province
- 2017.01-2018.12, key technology of nonlinear dynamic analysis and control of magneto-rheological suspension system, the National Science Foundation for Post-doctoral Scientists of China
- 2016.01-2018.12, analysis of hysteresis-induced bifurcation and chaos in magneto-rheological damper applied systems, the Research Project for Introduction of Talents of Nanjing Normal University
Recent Journal Publications (5 years)
- Hailong Zhang, Jian Liu, Enrong Wang, Subhash Rakheja, Chunyi Su. Nonlinear Dynamic Analysis of a Skyhook-based Semi-active Suspension System with Magneto-rheological Damper，IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2018.（Pre-print, SCI源刊）
- Hailong Zhang, Jian Liu, Enrong Wang, Subhash Rakheja, Chunyi Su. Nonlinear Dynamic and Electromagnetic Interference Coupled-field Analysis in a Semi-active Suspension System with Magneto-rheological Damper, International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, 58(1): 41-55, 2018. (SCI)
- Hailong Zhang, Enrong Wang, Fuhong Min, Ning Zhang. Hysteresis-caused Bifurcation and Chaos in a Magneto-rheological Suspension System under External Excitation, Chinese Physics B, 2016, 25(3): 030503. (SCI)
- Hailong Zhang, Ning Zhang, Fuhong Min, Wei Yan, Enrong Wang. Bifurcations and Chaos of a Vibration Isolation System with Magneto-rheological Damper. AIP ADVANCES, 2016, 6: 035310. (SCI)
- Hailong Zhang, Ning Zhang, Fuhong Min, Subhash Rakheja, Chunyi Su, Enrong Wang. Coupling Mechanism and Decoupled Suspension Control Model of A Half-car. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2016, 1932107: 1-13. (SCI)
- Yan Wei, Yu Jing, Tang Qiang, Zhang Hailong, Cao Jincheng, Wang Enrong. Analysis and Mitigation on Conducted Electromagnetic Interference of Semi-active Control Strategy for Magneto-Rheological Damper. International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, 2016, 50(2): 247-254. (SCI)
- Hailong Zhang, Enrong Wang, Fuhong Min, Ning Zhang, Chunyi Su, Subhash Rakheja. Nonlinear Dynamics Analysis of the Semiactive Suspension System with Magneto-Rheological Damper, Shock and Vibration, 2015, Volume 2015, Article ID 971731, 12 pages. (SCI)
- Hailong Zhang, Enrong Wang, Ning Zhang, Fuhong Min, Subhash Rakheja, Chunyi Su. Semi-active Sliding Mode Control of Vehicle Suspension with Magneto-rheological Damper. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2015, 28(1): 63-69. (SCI)
- Hailong Zhang, Enrong Wang, Fuhong Min, Subhash Rakheja, Chunyi Su. Skyhook-Based Semi-active Control of Full-vehicle Suspension with Magneto-rheological Dampers. Chinese J. of Mechanical Engineering, 2013, 26(3):498-505. (SCI)
- Recent Conference publications (5 years)
- Hailong Zhang, Ning Zhang, Fuhong Min, Enrong Wang. Analysis on Chaotic Vibrations of the Magneto-rheological Suspension System. 2015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Automation Science, October 24-25, Hong Kong, China. (ISTP)
- Hailong Zhang, Enrong Wang. Coupling Mechanism and Decoupled Suspension Control Model of a Half-car. the 11th International Conference on Frontiers of Design and Manufacturing (ICFDM2014), May 23-24, 2014, Nanjing, China.
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIPS
- Advisory group of expert, China Society and Technology Association (CSTA)
- Registered consultant, Consulting Association of Jiangsu Province, China
- Peer review expert, The National Natural Science Foundation of China, Mechanical Engineering and Material Science and Manufacturing Disciplines
- Member, The Committee on Electrical Engineering Discipline, Council for higher education of Power System, China association of electricity education
- Vice President, Nanjing Automation and Instrument Association, Jiangsu, China