Dear teachers and students
In order to fully reflect the theme of "energy conservation and emission reduction, green energy", closely around the national energy and environmental policies, closely combined with major national needs, cultivate college students' interest in scientific research, innovative thinking, and enhance their ability of scientific research practice and innovation, the college is scheduled to hold the 14th college level "College Students' energy conservation and emission reduction social practice and science and technology competition" in March, 2021. Through this college level competition, the selected works will participate in the 13th college students' energy conservation and emission reduction social practice and science and technology competition. Please prepare carefully and mobilize actively. The 14th college level "College Students' energy conservation and emission reduction social practice and science and technology competition" is hereby notified as follows:
1) Competition content:
College Students' energy conservation and emission reduction social practice and science and technology competition is divided into scientific and technological works and social practice.
2) Competition arrangement:
1. Entry: the college students fill in the entry summary form and submit it to the Association for science and technology before March 5, 2021.
2. Competition time: Wednesday, March 17th, 2021 (preliminary, subject to the notice).
4. Competition form: take the form of on-site defense and work demonstration. Each group is ready to show PPT for 5 minutes. In the fourth minute, there is a "remaining 1 minute" prompt, and the display will stop after 5 minutes; the defense time is 5 minutes.
1. Material composition: each team can submit a work application (see the attachment for the cover of the report) according to the competition situation of the scientific and technological works or research report. The content has no fixed format, and relevant papers, research reports, pictures and other materials can be attached as needed.
2. Competition site: five paper copies of the project works of each team (depending on the number of experts on site, the number of copies shall be notified), which shall be submitted to the evaluation expert group at the competition site.
3. Order of appearance: in the afternoon of March 10, 2021 (initially determined, the specific time shall be subject to the notice), the person in charge of the Association for science and technology shall draw lots for the order of appearance.
4) Contact information:
Mr. Shao Yingshu, office of experimental center, College of energy and mechanical engineering,