New Technology of Building Energy Efficiency
Building Energy Efficiency
- PhD, Heating, gas supply, ventilation and air conditioning engineering, Tongji University (2015)
- MA, Heating, gas supply, ventilation and air conditioning engineering, Shandong Institute of Architecture and Engineering (2002)
- BA, Heating, gas supply, ventilation and air conditioning engineering, Shandong Institute of Architecture and Engineering (1999)
- The applied study for coupled heat and mass transfer process based on membrane dehumidification ;
- Modulating mechanism study of indoor thermal environment on passive solar energy radiant heating system;
- Indoor thermal environment study on Solar heating system based on the Yangtze River Delta;
- The ways to reduce the freezing point of the CO2 mixture and its application on cascade refrigeration systems;
- Measurement of thermophysical properties of ground source heat pump for quanfeng industrial park in Nanjing.
- Experimental Study on Performance of Lightweight Radiant Floor Cooling Combined with Underfloor Ventilation System;
- Study on simplified evaluation method for annual operational performance of multi-connected air conditioning system;
- Analysis of coupled heat and mass transfer in composite membrane-based dehumidifier;
- Technology analysis and experimental research on radiant floor cooling combined with dedicated outdoor air system;
- Validity analysis of radiant cooling intermittent movement based on load theory;
- Exergy analysis of air air processes in cross flow membrane based duhumidifier.
- Technical specification for heat-source-tower heat pump system.