- Biodegradation, bioremediation and biotreatment of the wastes
- The role of microbes to degrade the organic pollutants in various environmental media
PhD, Biochemical engineering, Zhejiang University (2003)
MA, Chemical engineering, Zhejiang University (1999)
BA, Chemical engineering, Shandong Light Industry Institute (1996)
Biodegradation, bioremediation and biotreatment of the wastes. The role of microbes to degrade the organic pollutants in various environmental media, for example, phenols and PAHs in water and soil.
Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province (BK2008425), The in-situ biodesulfurization coupling the adsorption in the oil-water phase, 2008. 9 - 2011. 12
*Liu Hui, Yu Qiming Jimmy, Wang Guoxiang, Ye Fan, Cong Yanyan. Biodegradation of phenol at high concentration by a novel yeast Trichosporon montevideense PHE1. Process Biochem, 46(8): 1678–1681, 2011（SCI/EI）. (IF 2.46, cited：7th )
- A strain Trichosporon montevideense PHE1 and the application in biodegradation of phenol. (ZL200910182015.3), 2012.5, Chinese patent.
- Production of glutathion using Trichosporon montevideense PHE1 degrading the phenol. (ZL200910184217.1), 2011.8, Chinese patent.
- A strain Fusarium solani and the application in biodegradation of dibenzothiophene . (ZL201010195083.6), 2011.11, Chinese patent.