Research Fellow, Center for Material Cycles and Waste Management Research, National Institute for Environmental Studies, Japan (2019.04-2019.08)
Research Fellow, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (DC2&PD) (2017.04-2019.03)
Ph.D. in Applied Chemistry, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan (2014.10-2017.09)
M.S. in Environmental Science, Chinese Research Academy of Environmental Sciences, China (2011.09-2014.06)
B.S. in Environmental Engineering, University of Jinan, China (2006.09-2010.06)
Soil pollution chemistry of heavy metals in soils/wastes; Remediation of heavy metal contaminated soils
- JN Li, Y Hashimoto, S Riya, A Terada, H Hou, Y Shibagaki, M Hosomi*. Removal and immobilization of heavy metals in contaminated soils by chlorination and thermal treatment on an industrial scale. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2019, 359: 385−392.
- JN Li, T Kosugi, S Riya, Y Hashimoto, H Hou, A Terada, M Hosomi*. Investigations of water-extractability of As in excavated urban soils using sequential leaching tests: Effect of testing parameters. Journal of Environmental Management, 2018, 217: 297−304.
- JN Li, H Hou*, M Hosomi. Sorption-desorption of Sb(III) in different soils: Kinetics and effects of the selective removal of hydroxides, organic matter, and humic substances. Chemosphere, 2018, 204: 371−377.
- JN Li, T Kosugi, S Riya, Y Hashimoto, H Hou, A Terada, M Hosomi*. Pollution potential leaching index as a tool to assess water leaching risk of arsenic in excavated urban soils. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2018, 147: 72−79.
- JN Li, T Kosugi, S Riya, Y Hashimoto, H Hou, A Terada, M Hosomi*. Use of batch leaching tests to quantify arsenic release from excavated urban soils with relatively low levels of arsenic. Journal of Soils and Sediments, 2017, 17: 2136−2143.
- JN Li, T Kosugi, S Riya, Y Hashimoto, H Hou, A Terada, M Hosomi*. Potential for leaching of arsenic from excavated rock after different drying treatments. Chemosphere, 2016, 154: 276−282.
- JN Li#, Y Wei#, L Zhao, J Zhang, YX Shangguan, FS Li, Hong Hou*. Bioaccessibility of antimony and arsenic in highly polluted soils of the mine area and health risk assessment associated with oral ingestion exposure. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2014, 110: 308−315.
- T Itabashi, JN Li, Y Hashimoto*, M Ueshima, H Sakanakura, T Yasutaka, Y Imoto, M Hosomi. Speciation and fractionation of soil arsenic from natural and anthropogenic sources: chemical extraction, SEM and micro-XRF/XAFS investigation. Environmental Science & Technology, 2019, 53: 14186−14193.
- H Hou*, N Yao, JN Li, Y Wei, L Zhao, J Zhang, FS Li. Migration and leaching risk of extraneous antimony in three representative soils of China: Lysimeter and batch experiments. Chemosphere, 2013, 93(9): 1980−1988.
Email：firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com