School of Environment, Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing, China (2019.2-Present)
Research Scientist, New York State Department of Health, Wadsworth Center, New York, USA (2018.6-2019.2)
Postdoc, Center for Biotechnology and Interdisciplinary Studies, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA (2015.4-2018.6)
PhD, Department of Chemistry, Tsinghua University, China (2014)
BA, Department of Chemistry, Beijing Normal University, China (2009)
Analytical method development of environmental contaminants
- L Lin, X Liu, F. Zhang, L. Chi, I J Amster, F E Leach III, Q Xia, R J Linhardt. Analysis of heparin oligosaccharides by capillary electrophoresis-negative-ion electrospray ionization mass spectrometry. Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 2017, 409, 411-420.
- Y Chen#, L Lin# (co-first author), I Agyekum, X Zhang, K StAnge, Y Yu, F Zhang, J Liu, R J Linhardt. Structural Analysis of Heparin-Derived 3-O-Sulfated Tetrasaccharides: Antithrombin Binding Site Variants. J. Pharm. Sci., 2017,106, 973-981.
- L Lin, L Zhang, L Wang, J Li. Energy Harvesting From Enzymatic Biowaste Reaction through Polyelectrolyte Functionalized 2D Nanofluidic Channels. Chem. Sci., 2016, 7, 3645-3648.
- X Sun#, L Lin# (co-first author), X Liu, F Zhang, L Chi, Q Xia, R J Linhardt. Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for the Analysis of Heparin Oligosaccharides and Low Molecular Weight Heparin. Anal. Chem., 2016, 88, 1937-1943.
- L Lin, J Yan, J Li. Small-Molecule Triggered Cascade Enzymatic Catalysis in Hour-Glass Shaped Nanochannel Reactor for Glucose Monitoring. Anal. Chem., 2014, 86, 10546-10551.
- L Lin, Y Liu, J Yan, X Wang, J Li. Sensitive Nanochannel Biosensor for T4 Polynucleotide Kinase Activity and Inhibition Detection. Anal. Chem., 2013, 85, 334-340.
- L Lin, Y Liu, X Zhao, J Li. Sensitive and Rapid Screening of T4 Polynucleotide Kinase Activityand Inhibition Based on Coupled Exonuclease Reaction and GrapheneOxide Platform. Anal. Chem., 2011, 83, 8396-8402.
- L Lin, Y Liu, L Tang, J Li.Electrochemical DNA Sensor by the Assembly of Graphene and DNA-Conjugated Gold Nanoparticles with Silver Enhancement Strategy. Analyst, 2011, 136, 4732-4737.