Professor, School of Environment, Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing, China, (2016.06-Present)
Party Group Member, Deputy Director, Taihu Water Pollution Prevention Office of Jiangsu Province, China, (2009.01-2016.06)
Director, Professor, Jiangsu Academy of Environmental Sciences, China, (2002.07-2008.12)
Deputy Director, Jiangsu Institute of Environmental Sciences, China, (1998.07-2002.07)
Visiting Scholar, Penghu Research Institute, Japan, (1997.07-1998.07)
Engineer, Environmental Information Center of Jiangsu Province, China, (1994.07-1998.07)
 Watershed water environment management and planning
 Environmental governance, river network ecological restoration
- Second Prize of Science and Technology Progress Award of the State Environmental Protection Administration, No., J 98009-02, the Second Author. 1998
- Honorary Title of Young and Middle-aged Experts with Outstanding Contributions in Jiangsu Province, Certificate Number: (2000) 092, Awarded by Jiangsu Provincial People's Government, 2001
- The title of the 4th Jiangsu Excellent Science and Technology Worker, Awarded by Jiangsu Science and Technology Association, 2000
- China's Environmental Excellence Science and Technology Workers. 2003
- The title of the 6th Jiangsu Excellent Science and Technology Worker, Awarded by Jiangsu Science and Technology Association, 2004
- Third Prize of Jiangsu Science and Technology Progress Award, “Study on Organic Toxicant Control Technology of Industrial Pollution Sources in Jiangsu Province” won the third prize of Jiangsu Science and Technology Progress Award No. 3-94-1. the First Author. 2005
- “Research on Marketing Behavior of Environmentally-Oriented Enterprises” won the third prize of Jiangsu Soft Project Achievements, Certificate Number: 053402, the Second Author. 2005
- Third Prize of Science and Technology Progress Award of the Ministry of Environmental Protection, "Technology and Recycling of Organic Toxicants in Industrial Pollution Sources in Jiangsu Province". the First Author. 2006
- The Third Prize of Science and Technology Progress Award of the State Environmental Protection Administration, “Study on the Construction of Water Environment Monitoring and Early Warning System in the Jiangsu Section of the Yangtze River”. the First Author. 2007
- Third-level training objects of “333 Project”, Jiangsu Province. 2007
- Approved by the State Council as an expert enjoying special government allowances. 2007
- “The research on the discharge limit of major water pollutants in urban sewage treatment plants and key industrial sectors in Taihu Lake (DB32/1072-2007)” won the first prize of 2008 Excellent Engineering Consulting Achievements of Jiangsu Province, the Second Author. 2008
- “Jiangsu Provincial Expressway Network Planning Environmental Impact Study” won the second prize of 2008 Excellent Engineering Consulting Achievements of Jiangsu Province”. the Third Author. 2008
- “Jiangsu Province Drinking Water Source Environmental Protection Planning Research” won the third prize of 2008 Excellent Engineering Consulting Achievements of Jiangsu Province. the First Author. 2008
- “Study on Water Environment Management Planning of Taihu Lake Basin into Lakes” won the first prize of 2009 Excellent Engineering Consulting Achievements of Jiangsu Province. the First Author. 2009
- “Research on the Comprehensive Improvement Planning of Wangshui River Water Environment (2008-2020) ”won the third prize of the 2009 Excellent Engineering Consulting Achievements of Jiangsu Province. the First Author. 2009
- “Study on the comprehensive management plan of water environment in the Taihu Lake Basin” won the third prize of Jiangsu Science and Technology Progress Award.the First Author. 2009
 Integration and application of agricultural combined pollution control and cleaning basin construction technology in Taige canal, Changzhou, China (In charge, supported by the National Major Project of Science and Technology Ministry of China, Grant No. 2017ZX07202-004, 2017-2020)
 Key technologies and engineering demonstrations for pollution reduction of urban sewage and key industries ((In charge, supported by the the National Major Project of Science and Technology Ministry of China, Grant No. 2008ZX07101-003, 2008-2012)
 Industrialized development of chlorobenzene and nitrobenzene wastewater treatment by high efficiency electrocatalytic oxidation (In charge, supported by the Science and Technology Department Project of Jiangsu Province, China. 2004-2006)
Journal Articles (selected)
- Xie Wenming, Zeng Raymond, Li Wenlei, Wang Guoxiang, Zhang Limin*. A modeling understanding on the phosphorous removal performances of A2O and reversed A2O processes in a full-scale wastewater treatment plant. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2018, Accepted.
- Xiao-Li Yanga, Shuai Zhang, Hua Li, Li-Min Zhang*, Hai-Liang Songc, Ya-Wen Wang. Effects of voltage on sulfadiazine degradation and the response of sul genes and microbial communities in biofilm-electrode reactors. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2018, 151: 272–278.
- Jiachun Shen, Xuzeng Wang, Limin Zhang*, Zhen Yang, Weiben Yang, Ziqi Tian, Jianqiang Chen, Tao Tao. Size-selective adsorption of methyl orange using a novel nanocomposite by encapsulating HKUST-1 in hyper-crosslinked polystyrene networks. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2018, 184: 949-958.
- Hai-Liang Song, Shuai Zhang, Jianhua Guo, Yu-Li Yang, Li-Min Zhang*, Hua Li, Xiao-Li Yang, Xi Liu. Vertical up-flow constructed wetlands exhibited efficient antibiotic removal but induced antibiotic resistance genes in effluent. Chemosphere, 2018, 203: 434-441.
- Bo Bian, Limin Zhang*, Qin Zhang, Shaopeng Zhang, Zhen Yang, Weiben Yang. Coupled heating/acidification pretreatment of chemical sludge for dewatering by using waste sulfuric acid at low temperature. Chemosphere, 2018, 205: 260-266.
- Zhou, X.; Dong, C.; Yang, Z.; Tian, Z. Q.; Lu, L. S.; Yang, W. B.; Wang, Y. P.; Zhang, L. M.; Li, A. M.; Chen, J. Q., Enhanced adsorption of pharmaceuticals onto core-brush shaped aromatic rings-functionalized chitosan magnetic composite particles: Effects of structural characteristics of both pharmaceuticals and brushes. Journal of Cleaner Production 2018, 172, 1025-1034.
- Du, H. W.; Yang, Z.; Tian, Z. Q.; Huang, M. L.; Yang, W. B.; Zhang, L. M.; Li, A. M., Enhanced removal of trace antibiotics from turbid water in the coexistence of natural organic matters using phenylalanine-modified-chitosan flocculants: Effect of flocculants' molecular architectures. Chemical Engineering Journal 2018, 333, 310-319.
- Ding, S. S.; Huang, W.; Yang, S. G.; Mao, D. J.; Yuan, J. L.; Dai, Y. X.; Kong, J. J.; Sun, C.; He, H.; Li, S. Y.; Zhang, L. M., Degradation of Azo dye direct black BN based on adsorption and microwave-induced catalytic reaction. Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering 2018, 12 (1).
- Zhou, S. S.; Fu, J.; He, H.; Fu, J. J.; Tang, Q. Z.; Dong, M. F.; Pan, Y. Q.; Li, A.; Liu, W. P.; Zhang, L. M., Spatial distribution and implications to sources of halogenated flame retardants in riverine sediments of Taizhou, an intense e-waste recycling area in eastern China. Chemosphere 2017, 184, 1202-1208.
- Meng, L. J.; Yang, S. G.; Sun, C.; He, H.; Xian, Q. M.; Li, S. Y.; Wang, G. X.; Zhang, L. M.; Jiang, D., A novel method for photo-oxidative degradation of diatrizoate in water via electromagnetic induction electrodeless lamp. Journal of Hazardous Materials 2017, 337, 34-46.
- Liu, J. E.; Han, R. M.; Su, H. R.; Wu, Y. P.; Zhang, L. M.; Richardson, C. J.; Wang, G. X., Effects of exotic Spartina alterniflora on vertical soil organic carbon distribution and storage amount in coastal salt marshes in Jiangsu, China. Ecological Engineering 2017, 106, 132-139.
- He, H.; Gao, Z. Q.; Zhu, D. L.; Guo, J. H.; Yang, S. G.; Li, S. Y.; Zhang, L. M.; Sun, C., Assessing bioaccessibility and bioavailability of chlorinated organophosphorus flame retardants in sediments. Chemosphere 2017, 189, 239-246
- Li-min Zhang, W.H, Cheng, W.J, Wang. Theory and Practice of Water Pollution Prevention and Control for Inflowing Rivers in Taihu Valley. Journal of Environmental Science & Engineering, 2010, 4(8):13-25.
- Li-min Zhang, Xia, M., Zhang, L., Wang, C., Jilai, L. U. Eutrophication status and control strategy of taihu lake. Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering in China, 2008, 2(3), 280-290.
- Wang G X, Li-min Zhang, Chua, H., Li, X. D., Xia, M. F., Pu, P. M. A mosaic community of macrophytes for the ecological remediation of eutrophic shallow lakes. Ecological Engineering, 2009, 35(4):582-590.
- Li-min Zhang, Haisuo Wu, Shui Wang, Min Han, Qing he, Bing Li. Study on Comprehensive Control of Water Environment in Chengxiyu Area of Taihu Lake Basin. Hohai University Press, Nanjing. 255,000 words, 2009.
- Li-min Zhang, Weijing Liu, Bensheng You, Yang Liu, Weihong Sun, Bo Bian. Study on River Harnessing Planning of Taihu Lake. Hohai University Press, Nanjing. 250,000 words, 2008.
- Li-min Zhang, Mingfang Xia, Zhiliang Wang, Jilai Lu, Yuan Wang, Lei Zhang, Xin Yu, Yong Pang, Xiaohong Ruan, Jiashun Cao, Zhaoyi Xu, Cheng Sun. Research on the Whole Process Guarantee Technology of Drinking Water Quality. Hohai University Press, Nanjing. 260,000 words, 2008.
- Li-min Zhang, Mingfang Xia, Haisuo Wu, Zhiliang Wang. Study on Industrial Organic Poison Wastewater Treatment and Treatment of Trace Organic Toxicants in Drinking Water. Hohai University Press, Nanjing. 218,000 words, 2005.
- Li-min Zhang, Jilai Lu, Mingfang Xia, Yanfeng Wang, Hua Fang, Xiaohong Ruan, Fuguo Li, Wei Liu, Chun Wang. 2011. A multi-level ecological purification process for drinking water source water. Patent license CN101381186B (in Chinese)
- Li-min Zhang, Gengqin Zhou, Mingfang Xia, Zhiliang Wang, Jiasheng Dai. 2003. A method of producing artificial board formaldehyde eliminater. Patent license CN1404891A (in Chinese)
- Xin Yu, Li-min Zhang, Cheng Sun, Haisuo Wu, Zhihua Qi, Ping Yu, Mingfang Xia, Zhenxiang Chen, Lingyun Zhou. 2009. Introduction of a Composite matrix use for drinking water biological treatment. Patent license CN100478283C (in Chinese)
- Mingfang Xia, Li-min Zhang, Zhiliang Wang, Zhenglin Zhang, Xiedong Yin. 2005. Method for photocatalytic degradation of organic fluoride in wastewater. Patent license CN1202021C (in Chinese)
- Zhenxiang Chen, Xin Yu, Li-min Zhang, Cheng Sun, Haisuo Wu, Zhaoxia Dai, Mingfang Xia. 2006. Multi-tube photocatalytic oxidation water treatment reactor. Patent license CN2753724Y (in Chinese)
- Zhenxiang Chen, Xin Yu, Li-min Zhang, Cheng Sun, Haisuo Wu, Huizhong Wang, Weijing Liu. 2008. Fluidized bed photocatalytic oxidation water treatment reactor. Patent license CN201010560Y (in Chinese)
- Mingfang Xia, Jilai Lu, Li-min Zhang, Zhiliang Wang, Yang Qiu, Lei Zhang, Chun Wang. 2008. Three-dimensional electrode reactor and method for treating chlorobenzene wastewater by using it. Patent license CN101186361A (in Chinese)
- Jilai Lu, Mingfang Xia, Guoping Li, Zhiliang Wang, Li-min Zhang. 2009. A method for advanced treatment of textile printing and dyeing wastewater. Patent license CN100537463C (in Chinese)