Associate Professor, School of Environment, Nanjing Normal University (2019.3-Present)
Associate Research Fellow, School of the Environment, Nanjing University (2012.12-2018.12)
Visiting Scholar, Department of Chemistry, University of Texas at El Paso, USA, (2015.3-2016.2)
PhD, School of the Environment, Nanjing University, China (2012)
MA, School of the Environment, Nanjing University, China (2009)
BA, School of the Environment, Nanjing University, China (2006)
 Ecological effects of nanoparticles and their responses to climate change
 Transformation and transport of contaminants in agriculture field
 Purification mechanism of contaminants in soil and soil resilience
 Environmental effects and mechanism of perfluorooctanoic acid in soil-plant system (In charge, supported by Natural Scientific Funding Committee of China-NSFC, Grant No. 42077116, 2021-2024)
 Field study on transport and ecological effects of MeOx nanoparticles in soil-plant system (In charge, supported by China-NSFC, Grant No. 21307056, 2014-2016)
 Co-existence of sulfonamide degradation and resistance genes as related to the fate of these antimicrobials in soils (Supported by China-NSFC, Grant No. 21611011, 2017-2020)
 Transport and fate of nutrients and contaminants in soil-water systems in peri-urban Critical Zone (Supported by China-NSFC, Grant No. 41511011, 2016-2019)
 Reduction principle and control measures of toxic and harmful chemical/biological pollution in farmland of main agricultural production areas (Supported by National Key Research and Development Program of China, Grant No. 2016YFD0800207, 2016-2020)
- Du WC, Liu X, Zhao LJ, Xu YW, Yin Y, Wu JC, Ji R, Sun YY, Guo HY*. (2020) Response of cucumber (Cucumis sativus) to perfluorooctanoic acid in photosynthesis and metabolomics, Science of the Total Environment. 724, 138257.
- Xu ML, Zhu YG, Gu KH, Zhu JG, Yin Y, Ji R, Du WC*, Guo HY*. (2019) Transcriptome reveals the rice response to elevated free air CO2 concentration and TiO2 nanoparticles, Environmental Science & Technology. 53, 11714-11724.
- Wang YJ, Lin YJ, Xu YW, Yin Y, Guo HY, Du WC*. (2019) Divergence in response of lettuce (var.ramosaHort.) to copper oxide nanoparticles/microparticles as potential agricultural fertilizer. Environmental Pollutants and Bioavailability. 31(1), 80-84.
- Du WC, Tan WJ, Yin Y, Ji R, Peralta-Videa JR, Guo HY, Gardea-Torresdey JL*. (2018) Differential effects of copper nanoparticles/microparticles in agronomic and physiological parameters of oregano (Origanum vulgare). Science of the Total Environment. 618, 306-312.
- Du WC, Xu YW, Yin, Y, Ji R, Guo HY*. (2018) Risk assessment of engineered nanoparticles and other contaminants in terrestrial plants. Current Opinion in Environmental Science & Health. 6, 21-28.
- Yin Y, Hu ZX, Du WC*, Ai FX, Ji R, Gardea-Torresdey JL, Guo HY*. (2017) Elevated CO2 levels increase the toxicity of ZnO nanoparticles to goldfish (Carassius auratus) in a water-sediment ecosystem. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 327, 64-70.
- Du WC, Gardea-Torresdey JL, Xie YW, Yin Y, Zhu JG, Zhang XW, Ji R, Gu KH, Peralta-Videa JR, Guo HY*. (2017) Elevated CO2 levels modify TiO2 nanoparticle effects on rice and soil microbial communities. Science of the Total Environment. 578, 408-416.
- Du WC, Tan WJ, Peralta-Videa JR, Gardea-Torresdey JL, Ji R, Yin Y, Guo HY*. (2017) Interaction of metal oxide nanoparticles with higher terrestrial plants: Physiological and biochemical aspects. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry. 110, 210-225.
- Du WC, Gardea-Torresdey JL, Ji R, Yin Y, Zhu JG, Peralta-Videa JR, Guo HY*. (2015) Physiological and biochemical changes imposed by CeO2 nanoparticles on wheat: a life cycle field study. Environmental Science & Technology. 49(19), 11884-11893.
- Du WC, Ji R, Sun YY*, Zhu JG, Wu JC, Guo HY. (2013) Fate and ecological effects of decabromodiphenyl ether in a field lysimeter. Environmental Science & Technology. 47, 9167-9174.
- Du WC, Sun YY*, Cao L, Huang J, Ji R, Wang XR, Wu JC, Zhu JG, Guo HY*. (2011) Environmental fate of phenanthrene in lysimeter planted with wheat and rice in rotation. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 188(1-3), 408-413.
- Du WC, Sun YY, Ji R, Zhu JG, Wu JC, Guo HY*. (2011) TiO2 and ZnO nanoparticles negatively affect wheat growth and soil enzyme activities in agricultural soil. Journal of Environmental Monitoring. 13(4), 822-828.