Lectures, School of Environment, Nanjing Normal University (2019.3-Present)
 Transformation and transport of contaminants in freshwater ecosystem
 The bioavailability of contaminants
 In situ passive sampling technique
 The application DGT technique for the investigation of the migration and transformation of arsenic. (In charge, supported by the Fundamental Research Fund for the Central universities, Grant No. KYZZ16-0292, 2017-2018)
 The mechanism of arsenic and mercury migration and transformation in different hydrodynamic condition. (In charge, supported by Research and innovation program for graduate students in universities of jiangsu province, Grant No. 2017B414, 2017-2018)
 Ecological protection and restoration technology for cascade development of high dam and large reservoir in southwest hydropower station. (Supported by National Key Research and Development Program of China, Grant No. 2016YFC0502200, 2016-2020)
 The mechanism of arsenic and mercury migration and transformation in different hydrodynamic condition. (supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China, Grant No. E41430753, 2014-2019)
- Yao Yu, Peifang Wang, Chao Wang, (2019). The Influence on Contaminants Bioavailability and Microbial abundance of Lake Hongze By the South-to-North Water Diversion Project[J]. International journal of environmental research and public health.
- Peifang Wang, Yu Yao*, Chao Wang, (2017). Impact of macrozoobenthic bioturbation and wind fluctuation interactions on net methylmercury in freshwater lakes[J].Water research
- Yao Yu, Wang Chao, Wang Peifang*, (2017). Zr oxide-based coloration technique for two-dimensional imaging of labile Cr(VI) using diffusive gradients in thin films. Science of the Total Environment.
- Yao Yu, Wang Chao, Wang Peifang*, (2017). Assessment of mobilization of labile phosphorus and iron across sediment-water interface in a shallow lake (Hongze) based on in situ high-resolution measurement. Environmental Pollution.
- Yao Yu, Wang Chao, Wang Peifang*, (2016). In situ high-resolution evaluation of labile arsenic and mercury in sediment of a large shallow lake[J]. Science of The Total Environment.
- Yao Yu, Wang Chao, Wang Peifang*, (2016)In situ, high resolution ZrO-Chelex DGT for the investigation of iron-coupled inactivation of arsenic in sediments by macrozoobenthos bioturbation and hydrodynamic interactions[J]. Science of the Total Environment.
- Yu Yao, Pei-FangWang*, Chao Wang, (2016). The Evaluation on the Cadmium Net Concentration for Soil Ecosystems[J]. International journal of environmental research and public health.
- Yao Y, Sun Q, Wang C, (2016). The combination of DGT technique and traditional chemical methods for evaluation of cadmium bioavailability in contaminated soils with organic amendment[J]. International journal of environmental research and public health.
- Yao Y, Sun Q*, Wang C, et al, (2017). Evaluation of organic amendment on the effect of cadmium bioavailability in contaminated soils using the DGT technique and traditional methods [J]. Environmental Science and Pollution Research.
- Yu Yao, Pei-FangWang*, Chao Wang, (2019). Application of sampling and analysis techniques to assess arsenic bioavailability of lake sediments [J]. Water Resources Protection.