- Air Pollution Control
- Environmental Catalysis
PhD, Environment Engineering, Zhejiang University (2010)
BA, Environment Engineering, Zhejiang University (2005)
Air Pollution Control, Environmental Catalysis
- Fabrication and mechanism study of core-shell titanium based catalyst loaded on graphene sheet with high SO2 resistance for low temperature SCR of NOx. National Natural Science Foundation of China, 51508281, 2016.1-2018.12.
- Study on the effect mechanism of alkali/alkaline earth metals and halogen additives on Mn/Ti catalysts for low-temperature NH3-SCR of NOx. Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province, BK20130907, 2013.7-2016.6.
- Study on the effect mechanism of alkali/alkaline earth metals on Mn-Ce/TiO2 for low-temperature NH3-SCR of NOx. Program of Natural Science Research of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions of China, 13KJB610012, 2013.7-2015.12.
1. Xiang Xiao, Zhongyi Sheng*, Liu Yang, Fan Dong. Low-temperature selective catalytic reduction of NOx with NH3 over a manganese and cerium oxide/graphene composite prepared by a hydrothermal method, Catalysis Science & Technology, 2016, 6: 1507-1514. (SCI, IF=5.287)
2. Aiyi Zhou, Danqing Yu, Liu Yang, Zhongyi Sheng*. Combined effects Na and SO2 in flue gas on Mn-Ce/TiO2 catalyst for low temperature selective catalytic reduction of NO by NH3 simulated by Na2SO4 doping, Applied Surface Science, 2016, 378: 167-173. (SCI, IF=3.150)
3. Liu Yang, Yue Tan, Zhongyi Sheng*, Aiyi Zhou, Yufeng Hu, Yunxia Shan. Thermal regeneration mechanisms of Mn-Ce/activated coke (AC) catalysts for low temperature NOx reduction, Journal of Chemical Engineering of Chinese Universities, 2015, 29(6): 1438-1444. (EI)
4. Liu Yang, Yue Tan, Zhongyi Sheng*, Aiyi Zhou. The poisoning effect of Na doping over Mn-Ce/TiO2 catalyst for low-temperature selective catalytic reduction of NO by NH3, Journal of Nanomaterials, 2014, Article ID 368583。(SCI, IF=1.758)
5. Aiyi Zhou, Huafeng Mao, Zhongyi Sheng*, Yue Tan, Liu Yang. Poisoning effect of Ca depositing over Mn-Ce/TiO2 catalyst for low-temperature selective catalytic reduction of NO by NH3, Environmental Science, 2014, 35(12): 331-337. (SCI)
6. Zhongyi Sheng, Yufeng Hu, Jianming Xue, Xiaoming Wang, Weiping Liao. SO2 poisoning and regeneration of Mn-Ce/TiO2 catalyst for the low temperature NOx reduction with NH3. Journal of Rare Earths, 2012, 30(7): 676-682. (SCI, IF=2.188)
7. Zhongyi Sheng*, Yufeng Hu, Jianming Xue, Xiaoming Wang, Weiping Liao. A novel co-precipitation method for preparation of Mn-Ce/TiO2 composites for NOx reduction with NH3 at low temperature. Environmental Technology, 2012, 33(21): 2421-2428. (SCI, IF=1.760)
8. Zhongyi Sheng, Shuzhen Song, Haiqiang Wang, Zhongbiao Wu, Yue Liu. One-step hydrothermal synthesis of Pd-modified TiO2 with high photocatalytic activity for nitric oxide oxidation in gas phase. Environmental Engineering Science, 2012, 29(10): 972-978. (SCI, IF=1.481)
9. Shuzhen Song, Zhongyi Sheng, Yue Liu, Haiqiang Wang, Zhongbiao Wu. Influences of pH value in deposition-precipitation synthesis process on Pt-doped TiO2 catalysts for photocatalytic oxidation of NO. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2012, 24(8): 1519-1524. (SCI, IF=2.208)
10. Zhongbiao Wu, Zhongyi Sheng, Yue Liu, Haiqiang Wang, Jiansong Mo. Deactivation mechanism of PtOx/TiO2 photocatalyst towards the oxidation of NO in gas phase. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2011, 185(2-3): 1053-1058. (SCI, IF=4.836)