PhD, Food Science, Jiangnan University (2003)
MS, Cereal, Oil & Vegetable Protein Technology, Wuxi University of Light Industry (1999)
BE, Fine chemical engineering, Wuxi University of Light Industry (1989)
1. Mechanistic and structure-activity relationship studies of the inhibitory effects of flavonoids on 1,2-dicarbonyl compounds induced non-enzymatic protein glycation in the baked food, National Natural Science Foundation of China, Grant No.31571783, 2016.01- 2019.12, ￥738,000, Principal Investigator
2. Six talent peaks project in Jiangsu Province, Grant No. 184080H102235, 2016.1-2019.12, ￥40,000, Principal Investigator
3. Mechanistic studies of the inhibitory effects of genistein on advanced glycation end products in milk processing, Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China, Grant No. BK2012850, 2012.7-2015.7, ￥100,000, Principal Investigator
4. Studies of inhibitory effects of genistein on glycation of beta-Lactoglobulin, Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions of China, Grant No. 12KJB5500005, 2012.9-2014.12, ￥30,000 , Principal Investigator
5. Studies on hyperlipidemia reduction of Kalimeris indica (L.) Sch-Bip in high-cholesterol-fed rats, Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province of China Grant No.LY12C15001, 2012.7-2015.7, ￥50,000, Principal Investigator
1. Jiaqi Wang, Yongling Lu, Tiesong Zheng, Shengmin, Sang, Lishuang Lv*, Scavenging of Acrolein by Food-Grade Antioxidant Propyl Gallate in a Model Reaction System and Cakes, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2019,67,8520-8526
2. Hengqing,Cui, Fei, Tao, Yu, Hou, Yongling, Lu, Tiesong Zheng, Shengmin,Sang, Lishuang Lv*, Dual Effects of Propyl Gallate and Its Methylglyoxal Adduct on Carbonyl Stress and Oxidative Stress, Food Chemistry, 2018,265,227-232
3. Yu Hou, Zhengjun Xie, Hengqing Cui, Yongling Lu, Tiesong Zheng, Shengmin Sang, Lishuang Lv*, Trapping of glyoxal by propyl, octyl and dodecyl gallates and their monoglyoxal adducts, Food Chemistry, 2018, 269, 396-403
4. Qiju Huang, Pei Wang, Yingdong Zhu, Lishuang Lv*, and Shengmin Sang*, Additive Capacity of -Shogaol and Epicatechin to Trap Methylglyoxal，Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry，2017,65(38):8356-8362
5. Guimei Liu, Qiuqin Xia, Yongling Lu, Tiesong Zheng, Shengmin Sang, and Lishuang Lv*, Influence of Quercetin and Its Methylglyoxal Adducts on the Formation of α‑Dicarbonyl Compounds in a Lysine/Glucose Model System, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2017,65(10):2233-2239.
6. Chen Wang，Yongling Lu，Qiju Huang，Tiesong Zheng，Shengmin Sang，Lishuang Lv *，Levels and formation of a-dicarbonyl compounds in beverages and the preventive effects of flavonoids，Journal of Food Science and Technology，2017,54(7),2030-2040
7. Yanghui, Kong, Xiaoming Li, Tiesong Zheng, Lishuang Lv*, Glycation of beta-Lactoglobulin and Antiglycation by Genistein in Different Reactive Carbonyl Model Systems, Food Chemistry, 2015,183,36-42
8. Xiaoming Li, Yonglin Lu, Ronghua Deng, Tiesong Zheng and Lishuang Lv*, Chemical components from the haulm of Artemisia selengensis and the inhibitory effect on glycation of β-lactoglobulin, Food & Function, 2015,6,1841-1846
9. Xiaoming Li, Teisong Zheng, Shengmin Sang, and Lishuang Lv*, Quercetin inhibits advanced glycation end product formation by trapping methylglyoxal and glyoxal, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2014,62(50):12152-12158.
10. Lishuang Lv*, Yunhui Cheng, Tiesong Zheng, Xiaoming Li, Rong Zhai, Purification, antioxidant activity and antiglycation of polysaccharides from Polygonum multiflorum Thunb, Carbohydrate Polymers, 2014,99(2):765-773.
11. Lishuang Lv, Huadong Chen, Dominique Soroka, Xiaoxin Chen (Luke), TinChung Leung, Shengmin Sang*. 6-Gingerdiols as the Major Metabolites of 6-Gingerol in Cancer Cells and in Mice and Their Cytotoxic Effects on Human Cancer Cells, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2012, 60(45): 11372-11377.
12. Lishuang Lv, Cunbo Jiang, Jianlin Li, Tiesong Zheng*. Protective Effects of Lotus (Nelumbo nucifera Gaertn) Germ Oil Against Carbon Tetrachloride-Induced Injury in Mice and Cultured PC-12 cells, Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2012,50(5):1447-53
13. Huadong Chen, Lishuang Lv, Dominique Soroka, Renaud F Warin, Tiffany A Parks, Yuhui Hu, Yingdong Zhu, Xiaoxin Chen, and Shengmin Sang*. Metabolism of -Shogaol in Mice and in Cancer Cells, Drug Metabolism and Disposition. 2012, 40(4):742-753
14. Lishuang Lv, Xi Shao, Derong Huang, Chi-Tang Ho and Shengmin Sang*. Genistein inhibits advanced glycation end products formation by trapping methylglyoxal. Chemical Research in Toxicology. 2011, 24 (4): 579-586
15. Lishuang Lv, Huadong Chen, Chi-Tang Ho and Shengmin Sang*. Chemical components of the roots of Noni (Morinda citrifolia) and their cytotoxic effects. Fitoterapia. 2011,82(4):704-708.
16. Lishuang Lv, Xi Shao, Liyan Wang, Derong Huang, Chi-Tang Ho and Shengmin Sang*. Stilbene glucoside from Polygonum multiflorum Thunb : A Novel natural inhibitor of advanced glycation end products formation by trapping of methylglyoxal. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2010, 58 (4): 2239-2245.
17. Xi Shao, Lishuang Lv, Tiffany Parks, Hou Wu, Chi-Tang Ho and Shengmin Sang*. Quantitative analysis of ginger components in commercial products using liquid chromatography with electrochemical array detection. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2010, 58(24): 12608-12614.
18. Lishuang Lv*, Jian Tang and Chi-Tang Ho. Selection and optimization of macroporous resin for separation of stilbene glycoside from Polygonum Multiflorum Thunb. Journal of Chemical Technology & Biotechnology. 2008, 83(10): 1422-1427.
19. Lishuang Lv, Xiaohong Gu, Jian Tang and Chi-Tang Ho*. Antioxidant activity of stilbene glycoside from Polygonum multiflorum Thunb in vivo. Food Chemistry. 2007, 104: 1678-1681.
20. Dingmin Zhang, Guimei Liu,Yongling Lu, Tiesong, Zheng, Lishuang Lv*，Formation and Inhibition Mechanism of Harmful Cross-Linked Products Generated from Glycosylation of 11S Globulin, Food Science, 2018,39(7): 7-13
21. Li Pu, Guimei Liu,Yongling Lu, Tiesong, Zheng, Lishuang Lv*，Analysis of Factors Influencing on the Formation of Harmful Products during Glycosylation of Wheat Gliadin, Food Science, 2018,39(15):10-16
22. Guimei Liu, Dingmin Zhang, Pu Li, Yongling Lu, Tiesong Zheng, Lishuang Lv*, Elucidation of Factors Affecting the Formation of Fluorescent AGEs in Soybean 7S Globulin-Sugar System, Food Science, 2017, 38(15):20-25
23. Chen Wang, Pu Li, Yongling Lu, Tiesong Zheng, Lishuang Lv*, Regulation of Advanced Glycation End Products in Soymilk, Food Science ,2017, 38(13):47-52
24. Guimei, Liu, Qiuqin Xia, Pu Li, Lishuang Lv*，Analysisi of the factors on Casein glycosylation, Food Science,2016, 37(21):14-20
25. Min Lu, Xiaoming Li, Yongling Lu, Tiesong, Zheng, Dan Zhang, Lishuang Lv*, The inhibition of Quercetin on protein glycosylation and DNA damage, Food Science, 2016,37(01):104-108
26. Wang, Chen, Xiaoming Li, Yongling, Lu, Tiesong, Zheng, Lishuang Lv*, Detection of dicarbonyl compounds in beverages by Gas Chromatography, Food Science, 2015,36(24):235-241
27. Xiaoming Li, Yanghui, Kong, Lishuang Lv*, Effect of glycation on Structural properties of beta-Lactoglobulin, Food Science, 2015, 36 (15): 75-80
28. Qiuqin Xia, Lishuang Lv*,, Influencing on the Formation of Fluorescent AGEs in Arginine-Reducing Sugar Model System, Food Science, 2015, 36 (15):50-55
29. Xiaolin, Zhu, Yuejun, Liu, Min, Lu, Lishuang Lv*,Separation, Purifi cation and Inhibitory Effect on Protein Glycosylation of Phenols in Kalimeris, Food Science, 2015,36(5):61-66
30. Xiaoming Li, Ronghua, Deng, Yanghui, Kong, Qiuqin, Xia, Lishuang Lv*,Inhibitory Effect of Rutin on the Formation of Advanced Glycation End Products (AGEs) from Bovine Serum Albumin, Food Science,2014,35(3):85-89
31. Xiaolin, Zhu, Yuejun, Liu, Min, Lu, Lishuang Lv*, Functional Components and Inhibitory Activity of Different Varieties of Kalimeris indica against Protein Glycosylation, Food Science, 2014,35(9):133-138
32. Ronghua, Deng, Min, Lu, Qiuqin, Xia, Xiaoming Li, Yanghui, Kong, Lishuang Lv*Inhibitory Effect of Artemisia selengensis Straw Flavonoids on the Formation of Advanced Glycation End Products (AGEs), Food Science,2014,35(9):123-127
33. Ronghua, Deng, Yuxing, Guo, Xiaoming Li, Lishuang Lv*, Purifi cation and Preliminary Identifi cation of Total Flavonoids from Artemisia selengensis Turcz, Food Science,2013,34 (9): 85-89
34. Lishuang Lv, Study on advanced glycation end products in milk process, Science and Technology of Food Industry, 2013, 34(13):359-368
35. Xiaoming Li, Yuejun, Liu, Ronghua, Deng, Lishuang Lv*,Free radical scavenging activities of extract from Artemisia selengensis, Food & Machinery, 2012,5,116-119
Honors and Awards
1. The thirteenth batch of “six talent peaks project” in Jiangsu Province in 2016
2. Excellent graduate supervisor in Nanjing Normal University, 2015-2016
3. The backbone of excellent young teachers in Nanjing Normal University, 2008