PhD, Food Science, Nanjing Agricultural University (2010)
MA, Food Science, Nanjing Agricultural University (2000)
BA, Prevention Medicine, Nanjing Medical University (1994)
(1) National Natural Science Foundation of China Project (31671915): “Response and correlation mechanisms of acid tolerance and virulence of non-O157 Escherichia coli under acid stress in fermented sausage”, 2017.1-2020.12, Principal researcher.
(2) National Natural Science Foundation of China Project (31071614): “Establishment of microbiological predictive model of main spoilage bacteria in chilled meat”, 2011-2013, Principal researcher.
(3) National Natural Science Foundation of China Project (31371861): “Sublethal injury and recovery of Escherichia coli O157:H7 on beef induced by high hydrostatic pressure”, 2014.1-2014.12, Principal researcher.
(4) Jiangsu Province Education Committee Project (08KJB550005): “Spoilage mechanism of chilled meat analysized by PCR-DGGE and establishment of predictive model of SSO”, 2008-2010, Principal researcher.
(5) Research and innovation program of Jiangsu Province for Graduate Students: “Molecular identification and establishment of predictive model of spoilage bacteria in chilled meat”, 2007-2009, Principal researcher.
(6) Jiangsu Province Education Committee Project (02KJB550001): “Effect of bean isoflavones on stress resistance in animal”, 2002-2004, Principal researcher.
(7) Youth Foundation of Nanjing Normal University (1999JNY001BQ91): “Effect of nisin on the preservation of salted duck”, 1999-2000, Principal researcher.
(1) Jingjing Ma, Huhu Wang, Lanlin Yu, Wenjing Yuan, Wenjing Fu, Feng Gao, Yun Jiang*. Dynamic Self-recovery of Injured Escherichia coli O157:H7 Induced by High Pressure Processing. LWT - Food Science and Technology, 2019, 113
(2) Lanlin Yu, Saisai Ji, Jinlong Yu, Wenjing Fu, Lin Zhang, Jiaolong Li, Feng Gao, Yun Jiang*. Effects of lactic acid stress with lactic acid adaptation on the survival and expression of virulence-related genes in Escherichia coli O157:H7. Journal of Food Safety, 2019
(3) Weihui Zhang, Feng Gao, Qiufeng Zhu, Chao Li, Yun Jiang*, Sifa Dai, Guanghong Zhou. Dietary sodium butyrate alleviates the oxidative stress induced by corticosterone exposure and improves meat quality in broiler chickens. Poultry Science, 2011, 90(11): 2592-2599
(4) Zhengping Guan#, Yun Jiang#, Feng Gao*, Lin Zhang, Guanghong Zhou, Zhengjun Guan. Analysis of a molecular predictive mode for the growth of Staphylococcus aureus in pork. International Journal of Food Properties, 2017, 20(1): 68-82
(5) Zheng Ping Guan#, Yun Jiang#, Feng Gao*, Lin Zhang, Guang Hong Zhou, Zheng Jun Guan. Rapid and simultaneous analysis of five foodborne pathogenic bacteria using multiplex PCR. European Food Research and Technology, 2013, 237(4): 627-637
(6) Yun Jiang, Shuang Yin, Dudley E.G., Cutter, C.N. * Diversity of CRISPR loci and virulence genes in pathogenic Escherichia coli isolates from various sources. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 2015, 204: 41–46
(7) Yun Jiang, Scheinberg, J. A. and Cutter, C.N. *. The efficacy of short and repeated high-pressure processing treatments on the reduction of non-O157:H7 Shiga-toxin producing Escherichia coli in ground beef patties. Meat Science, 2015, 102(1): 22-26.
(8) Yun Jiang, Weihui Zhang, Feng Gao*, Guanghong Zhou. Micro-encapsulated sodium butyrate attenuates oxidative stress induced by corticosterone exposure and modulates apoptosis in intestinal mucosa of broiler chickens. Animal Production Science, 2015, 55(5): 587-594.
(9) Yun Jiang, Feng Gao, Xinglian Xu, Yong Su, Keping Ye, Guanghong Zhou*. Changes in the bacterial communities of vacuum-packaged pork during chilled storage analyzed by PCR-DGGE. Meat Science, 2010, 86(4): 889-895
(10) Yun Jiang, Feng Gao, Xinglian Xu, Keping Ye, Guanghong Zhou*. Changes in the composition of the bacterial flora on tray-packaged pork during chilled storage analyzed by PCR-DGGE and real-time PCR. Journal of Food Science, 2011, 76(1): M27-M33
(1) Bangquan Jin, Guiju Sun, Yun Jiang, Jing Peng (eds). Experimental Guide for Nutrition, Dongnan University Press, 2008
(2) Dongdong Pan, Yun Jiang, Lishuang Lv (eds). Functional Food Additives, China Light Industry Press, 2006
Honors and Awards
(1) 2009 Scientific Research Award for research on “Research and application of key technology of chilled meat”, National Commerce Ministry, 2009-T-03-R08, 8/11
(2) 2009 Teaching Program Award for Program of Nutrition, Nanjing Normal University, 2/4
(3) 2006 Outstanding Youth Scientist Award for “Qing Lan Project”, Nanjing Agricultural University, 1/1
(4) 2004 Teaching Program Award for Program of Nutrition, Jiangsu Province Education Committee, 3/5
(5) 2001 Award for Teaching and Education, Nanjing Agricultural University, 1/1