- Marine information technology
- Coastal zone resource management
PhD, Cartography and Geographical Information Systemg, Nanjing University (2005)
MA, Coastal engineering, Hohai University (1999)
BA, Port and Waterway Engineering, Hohai University (1996)
Marine information technology, coastal zone resource management
- Preliminary application of high resolution remote sensing technology in the channel of the lower reaches of the Yangtze River, 2015-2016, Yangtze River Nanjing Waterway Bureau
- Study on the strong tide muddy coastline remote sensing estimation method, 2015-2016, Jiangsu Provincial Bureau of Surveying and mapping geographic information
- Jiangsu coastline estimation and typical coastal remote sensing monitoring, 2015-2016, Marine and Fishery Information Center of Jiangsu Province
- Development of remote sensing dynamic monitoring platform system for object oriented sea area, 2014-2015, National Marine Environmental Monitoring Center
- Standard establishment of marine environmental information monitoring and information sharing in Jiangsu Province, 2015-2016, Quality Supervision Bureau of Jiangsu Province
- Xiaoyan He, Ya Ping Wang, Qingguang, Zhu, Ying Zhang, Dong Zhang, et. al. Simulation of sedimentary dynamics in a small-scale estuary: the role of human activities. Environmental Earth Science, 2015, 74(1): 869–878.
- Xu, Yong; Cheng, Changchun; Zhang, Ying; Zhang, Dong. Identification of algal blooms based on support vector machine classification in Haizhou Bay, East China Sea[J]. Environmental Earth Sciences, 71(1), pp 475-482, 2014/1.
- Li, Huan; Zhang, Changkuan; Zhang, Ying; Zhang, Dong; Gao, Jay; Gong, Zheng. Predicting water content using linear spectral mixture model on soil spectra [J]. JOURNAL OF APPLIED REMOTE SENSING, 2013, DOI: 10.1117/1.JRS.7.073539.
- Yong Xu, Ying Zhang, Dong Zhang. Retrieval of Dissolved Inorganic Nitrogen from Multi-Temporal MODIS Data in Haizhou Bay [J]. Marine Geodesy, 33: 1-15, 2010.
- Gao, Jay, Zhang, Ying, Zhang Dong. A channel median line-based method for detecting spatiotemporal change of intertidal shoals from TM images: An example from the Yellow Sea, East China [J]. JOURNAL OF COASTAL RESEARCH, 23 (5): 1231-1236, 2007.
- ZHANG Ying, ZHANG Dong, GU Yan, TAO FEI. Impact of GCP distribution on the rectification accuracy of Landsat TM imagery in a coastal zone [J]. Acta Oceanologica Sinica, 2006, 25(4): 14-22.