PostDoc, Cartography and Geographical Information System, Nanjing Normal University (2005)
PhD，Hydrology and water resources, Nanjing University (2003)
MA, Hydrology and water resources, Nanjing University（2000）
BA, Changchun University of Science and Technology （1997）
Virtual Geographical Environment 3D modeling and GIS Application
- Key projects of national science and technology support program, Application technology and software development of large water body environmental remote sensing monitoring based on environmental one and other domestic satellite（2008BAC34B05）
- Simulation of pollutant transport and diffusion in large water bodies in Major national science and technology projects- Research and demonstration of national water environment remote sensing technology system（2009ZX07527-006）and Remote sensing monitoring and evaluation of high grade drinking water source（05-Y30B02-9001-13/15-6）
- National Natural Science Foundation of China- Modeling and Simulation of settlement in urban soft soil area（40801147）, Research on multi source data fusion of urban underground space（40471101）, 3D spatial data model for Geo mechanics and process simulation (40671147) , Distributed geographic modeling environment for geographic problem solving (40730527), Dynamic characteristics and vertical distribution of suspended sediment in shallow sea tidal current oscillation boundary layer (41076008).
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China- Research on Key Technologies of 3D GIS based on non-manifold theory in underground space （2007AA12Z236）.
1. F. Guo, S. Wang, Z. Zhang. Simulation and model computation of Taihu lake based on GIS，Geoinformatics 2010, 2010, Proceeding of SPIE.
2. C. Ge, F. Guo, S. Wang. 3D visualization of pollutant dispersion in taihu lake, 2010 2nd Conference on Environmental Science and Information Application Technology, 157-160.
3. Cheng, Ge, Fei, Guo,Yu, Han. Integration rendering expression in Taihu Lake pollution multi-source data, 2nd International Conference on Information Science and Engineering, ICISE2010, pp 3797-3800.
4. Wang Yongzhi, Sheng Yehua, Zhou Liangchen, Guo Fei, Zhao Linlin. An underground space object-oriented three-dimensional hybrid spatial indexing method,Geoinformatics 2010, 2010/6/18.
5. Wang Yongzhi, Sheng Yehua,Zhou Liangchen, Guo Fei, Hu, Yu. An algorithm on discrimination of point-set in polyhedron based on three-dimensional convex hull, Geoinformatics 2010,2010/6/18
6. F. Guo, Y.Sheng. 3D groundwater flow modeling based on GIS. Geoinformatics 2008 and Joint Conference on GIS and Built Environment, 2008,Proceeding of SPIE, Vol.7143, 71433L_1-8.
7. Wang H，Guo F，Lv G，Research On Novel 3d Buffer Analysis Method Based On Vector. International Conference on Earth Observation Data Processing and Analysis (ICEODPA), 2008, Proceeding of SPIE， Vol.7285, 72853Q_1-7.
9. Guo F, Shujuan Y U, Xiang L I, et al. Algorithm of Mesh Generation of Feature Constraint-based Tetrahedralization[J]. Geo-information Science, 2012, 14(5):555-561.
10. Guo F, Cheng G E, Han Y. Markov Chain-Based Geological Properties Modeling and Its Application[J]. Geography and Geo-Information Science, 2012.
11. Han Y, Guo F, Cheng G E, et al. A Plug-in System for Taihu Lake Water Pollution Diffusion Simulation[J]. Geo-information Science, 2011, 13(2):245-251.
12. Guo F, Xu S, Liu J. Characteristics of pore profile fractal dimension of soil images and its application[J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 2005.
13. Guo F, Sciences C A O, Nanjing. ON FRACTAL GEOMETRY CHARACTERISTICS OF SOIL SAMPLE IMAGES[J]. Acta Pedologica Sinica, 2005.
14. Fei G, Zhu X Y, Liu J L, et al. Numerical modeling of contaminant transport in fracture-karst aquifer and measures for pollution remediation[J]. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2004.